What's new

TLP Leader Saad Rizvi Removed From Terrorism Watchlist !

All those so called muslim scientists were atheists or non practising muslims..sime of them were not respected or patronised during their times...now how conveniently you muslims are owning them.

What do you mean by "Non-practising" ?

As for not being patronized, al Jazari served as the chief engineer at the Turkoman monarchy in his region.

non practising muslims

Even if true they're still Muslims so what's the quandary with recognizing them as part of our community? Do you think everyone prayed five times a day and spent a moiety of the day in the mosque at that time to start considering themselves as devout believers? Irony is despite your superlative the one @jamahir mentioned (who is one of the most famous) was additionally a scholar who started his magnum opus with a durood.

All those so called muslim scientists were atheists....

Among the scientists only two are said to have been non Muslims, Al Razi held agnostic beliefs and Ibn Hayyan was speculated to be atheist but he was most probably a Muslim with some heretical beliefs, and guess from which education system they benefited from....

There were other two or three non Muslim figures but they were philosophers

Among the scientists only two are said to have been non Muslims, Al Razi held agnostic beliefs and Ibn Hayyan was speculated to be atheist but he was most probably a Muslim with some heretical beliefs, and guess from which education system they benefited from....

There were other two or three non Muslim figures but they were philosophers

Additionally, I think we would judging them with those labels from our current perspective. But they lived in their periods maybe with some discomfort from some people but they lived and thought and worked nonetheless and were patronized, encouraged. We know them now because the current-day Taliban, Al Qaeda, Muslim Brotherhood, our India-origin and now transnational Tablighi "brothers" etc were not there then to kill them and thus the work of these philosophers, inventors, engineers, doctors, astronomers etc we know now.

I myself believe in the undeniable supremacy of Nature irrespective of whether a person believes in God or not. I often give one example. If a person is in a spaceship and he is told to dive his ship into a star and expect to survive just on account of his fervent prayer to God will this person survive ? Maybe this view of mine will be considered heretical by the aforementioned groups and it must be noted that these groups are the creation of neo-Crusader NATO governments to prevent progressive thought, movements and country formations by Muslims. :)

But one thing I certainly am is being a believer in the Final Prophethood of Hazrat Muhammad who came in a long line of progressive thinkers down history. There have been other progressive thinkers after him like Marx, Lenin, Nasser, Gaddafi, some West Asians, some Indonesians, some South Asians, some Central Asians, some Africans etc but the religious final prophethood belongs to Muhammad.

@Vikki

Last edited:
Imran Khan’s government banned the TLP, designated it a terrorist group and arrested Rizvi.
This line is enough for all who want to know the reality!

you know even cousin marriages are in a way incest marriages.Many hindus and alll christians look down upon cousin marriages

We are Muslim. Do you know about 2nd marriage on earth was in between. There was only one couple {Adam (AS) and Hawa (R.A)} founding this 8 billion people's world!

Please don't drag it here what you think is not important for us. We are to follow Islam.

This line is enough for all who want to know the reality!

We are Muslim. Do you know about 2nd marriage on earth was in between. There was only one couple {Adam (AS) and Hawa (R.A)} founding this 8 billion people's world!

Please don't drag it here what you think is not important for us. We are to follow Islam.
but what about retardation and diseases caused by inbreeding?
Pakistanis are butt of every joke because of this inbreeding stuff...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom