What's new

TLP vandalizes Mobile Market in Karachi.

Look at these ugly and stupid monkeys. Destroying business of other muslims and looting their store is something the Prophet SAW will be proud of???
Thanks to our enemy, the establishment, we have a new monkey retard brigade after TTP. The establishment and military is hell bent on destroying Pakistan and appeasing their masters in Washington.

Not possible they are allowed to destroy public property and lynch people but if they were protesting against PPP government many of them would be dead

I agree but the ongoing distress situation needs an aggressive solution and at the moment only these guys can pull it.

Look at these ugly and stupid monkeys. Destroying business of other muslims and looting their store is something the Prophet SAW will be proud of???
Thanks to our enemy, the establishment, we have a new monkey retard brigade after TTP. The establishment and military is hell bent on destroying Pakistan and appeasing their masters in Washington.
Let me guess, the standing orders given by establishment were :

1. Security guards to vanish
2. Police not to interfere.
3. FIR not be registered.
4. SHOs and relevant ASP/DSP/DC/AC to look the other way.
5. Rangers not to visit the area.
6. In return for this destruction, TLP to be given DHA files in upcoming DHA.

All TLP activity was supervised by Pentagon. Confirmed via satellite link.

Should be arrested and jailed. Vandalism should not be acceptable

Where is this country heading?
Lawless Ness from TOP TO BOTTOM.
I remember first hand experiencing TLP's destruction in Lahore during IK's tenure in which policemen were killed, but we have to blame the "establishment" so we can sleep peacefully at night knowing there is someone responsible because IK said so.

I remember first hand experiencing TLP's destruction in Lahore during IK's tenure in which policemen were killed, but we have to blame the "establishment" so we can sleep peacefully at night knowing there is someone responsible because IK said so.
I know folks in Establishment supporting TLP nonsense during protest against French ambassador. Aside from them empowering TLP. They are ultimately responsible for figuring out steps to put an end to this anarchy. Either through heavy handed use of Law enforcement followed by strict prosecution or by some other means. Ultimate religion violence is always a federal /state issue not local govts.

I know folks in Establishment supporting TLP nonsense during protest against French ambassador. Aside from them empowering TLP. They are ultimately responsible for figuring out steps to put an end to this anarchy. Either through heavy handed use of Law enforcement followed by strict prosecution or some other ther means.
IK was part of establishment at that time, but the only establishment we have been told was constructed after IK lost power. IK could have kicked TLP in any manner when he was in power, but hey we have the scapegoat - the establishment, lets blame them, makes life easy. No complains from IK restraining him from punishing TLP during his tenure.

TLP - A NEW PUPPET IN THE ARSENAL OF ARMY !! These Generals are absolutely destroying this country. The system needs to be cleansed or this country will cease to exist.

IK was part of establishment at that time, but the only establishment we have been told was constructed after IK lost power. IK could have kicked TLP in any manner when he was in power, but hey we have the scapegoat - the establishment, lets blame them, makes life easy. No complains from IK restraining him from punishing TLP during his tenure.
Don’t know why are you bringing IK into this.

After selling in Pakistan through direct imports for around 2 decades, Samsung less than a year ago finally decided to open up assembly plant in Pakistan to increase their sells and provide employment to Pakistanis. And next thing you know, beardos are vandilising their outlets due to blasphemy. Whose side these beardos are on, seriously?

TLP - A NEW PUPPET IN THE ARSENAL OF ARMY !! These Generals are absolutely destroying this country. The system needs to be cleansed or this country will cease to exist.
Damn true - the puppet was so much restrained in IK's tenure that they killed a few policemen in 2021. Damn you Army :laugh:

Don’t know why are you bringing IK into this.
Disappointment.

Back
Top Bottom