What's new

TLP's Victory: Pakistan's Defeat? Imran Khan's future?

TLP has gained a lot of following amongst the lower middle + lower class ( 70 -75 % of our population) , their vote bank is strong and they have tested their muscles against govt . they have smelled weakness in govt and have seen how to arm twist and negotiate their demands( they killed 4 policemen, lynched almost a 100 and then got 1400 of their own freed !) -

their social media cell is active with their trends regularly spiking to 100k tweets and among top hashtags

there is nothing establishment can do now to control or coerce them . their followers are impoverished /fringe class of society + the most affected by hi inflation and unemployment in pakistan, they have nothing to lose , they have cell phones, they have whatsapp

PS - i do not endorse their violent actions . quiet the contrary

TLP has gained a lot of following amongst the lower middle + lower class ( 70 -75 % of our population) , their vote bank is strong and they have tested their muscles against govt . they have smelled weakness in govt and have seen how to arm twist and negotiate their demands( they killed 4 policemen, lynched almost a 100 and then got 1400 of their own freed !) -

their social media cell is active with their trends regularly spiking to 100k tweets and among top hashtags

there is nothing establishment can do now to control or coerce them . their followers are impoverished /fringe class of society + the most affected by hi inflation and unemployment in pakistan, they have nothing to lose , they have cell phones, they have whatsapp

PS - i do not endorse their violent actions . quiet the contrary

Neither do I & I don't think anyone else condone the violence by them or against them except some. Imran Niazi's incompetence turned this not so popular phenomenon into something which will bring his ruin and weaken Pakistan internally. Credit goes to Saad Rizvi and his team for not getting back from their stance for once which I think place him above many and adds to his credibility.

If we look at things regarding TLP, it was all fine before French episode, it was not a "Terrorist party" then, the demand was made to present matter of Parliament in France (which made them Terrorist overnight), which should have been granted instead of killing civilian protestors during Ramadan..

this not so popular phenomenon into something
:coffee:
204055769_5566bb78-2492-4b7f-add2-143fa3fe8256.jpeg

it was all fine before French episode,
:lol:
Dq6sex1X4AAqBhZ.jpg

Establishment zindabad
Eh?

1636194193129.png

Close enough, you can furthur Google for million other pictures of favoured Terrorists gangs called political parties.

how many throats he slits with this sword by the way? 🤣

i am not supporter of TLP, but I don't believe they are Terrorists. I am against the Niazi's incompetence which dragged this issue unnecessary resulting in deaths of police and protestors and brought nothing but bad press and propaganda victory for TLP types. He should have simply presented the matter of France to parliament as agreed before but someone like you in his cabinet told him that he can conquer his own people with ease...

پاکستانی لبرلز اور سیکولرز کو بواسیرہو چکی ہے اس معاہدےکے بعد۔
IMG_20211106_220042.jpg
IMG_20211106_220045.jpg
IMG_20211106_220048.jpg

Not even comparable

They issued fatwas of death against sitting CJP and COAS for releasing innocent Asiya Bibi
Too many

A Pakistan Army infantry Battalion ( XX Baluch Regt) was deployed in Liberia under UN Mission in 2003. After a few weeks of deployment a certain sector was attacked by protestors armed with guns, sticks and swords etc. Truce was broken and protestors started firing using guns. A company of Baluch Regt was tasked to clear the road without firing a bullet although they should be armed with weapons and ammunition. They saw a Pakistani Army Major along with few troops already on duty there and trying to control the situation but unable to do so. Baluch Company's task changed to safe extraction of Major and his troops. Baluch Regt troops made their way through the protestors (without firing weapons) and extracted the Major and his troops however some of Company's own troops got dispersed in the crowd during this process. The protestors were now using, sticks and stones as well as swords and manchettes, wounding several Pakistan troops in the process. Pakistani troops kept looking at their JCO's and officers asking permission to fire their guns in the air if not at the protestors, but Company Commander forbade to do so instead asking troops to lower their barrels. The protestors had attacked the troops vehicles and also burst their tires. A Pakistani Army officer recognized an individual in the crowd who was given lunger from the troops mess whenever he would show up at the base. The officer talked to him and persuaded him to calm down the crowd so he can exfil his troops. The individual obliged and the remaining troops made their way towards the officer. The drivers skillfully brought back the damaged vehicles with punctured tires.

Some months later, the leaders of the protestors met with UN Pakistan Army contingent and made good terms with them while surrendering their weapons. They even thanked the Pakistani Army commander for not firing a single bullet in the air or at the protestors that day citing that relations would have soured then as the protestors were out control and were bent on damaging whatever came in their path. They lauded Pakistan Army that we even wounded your soldiers and destroyed your vehicles but your discipline was excellent that you left no man or vehicle behind. You showed that you are tru;y peace keepers that day, the fruits of which we are witnessing today.

Coming to topic - Pakistan Police graduates from Army Regimental centres also. There is a contingent of Police which is sent to Punjab Regimental center in Mardan where they undergo training with Army recruits and then graduate. These Policemen were facing TLP, people of own country, yet they left behind their own brethren (who got ambushed and martyred) and left behind lots of transport vehicles which were destroyed by TLP. The Police and Rangers were even allowed to fire at TLP protestors, still the situation got put of hand. One can point towards the Govt, the ministers, the Police officers and so and so forth, but its the policemen who gave up their lives while the civilian top brass kept sitting in their offices giving statements in media as if they had won the day.

I think established just flexed its muscle after govt's isi chief's fiasco.

Man in the video is named PEEER zada.
View attachment 790569

Close enough, you can furthur Google for million other pictures of favoured Terrorists gangs called political parties.

i am not supporter of TLP, but I don't believe they are Terrorists. I am against the Niazi's incompetence which dragged this issue unnecessary resulting in deaths of police and protestors and brought nothing but bad press and propaganda victory for TLP types. He should have simply presented the matter of France to parliament as agreed before but someone like you in his cabinet told him that he can conquer his own people with ease...

This looks like a standard pti pro supporter

Neither do I & I don't think anyone else condone the violence by them or against them except some. Imran Niazi's incompetence turned this not so popular phenomenon into something which will bring his ruin and weaken Pakistan internally. Credit goes to Saad Rizvi and his team for not getting back from their stance for once which I think place him above many and adds to his credibility.

If we look at things regarding TLP, it was all fine before French episode, it was not a "Terrorist party" then, the demand was made to present matter of Parliament in France (which made them Terrorist overnight), which should have been granted instead of killing civilian protestors during Ramadan..
The politically immature demand of these “Guftar ke Ghazion”were impossible to be met under any condition for a country like Pakistan. A retaliatory action by European Union would be not diplomatic but economic.Hope Imran Khan and his government earned some political maturity and farsightedness.

The politically immature demand of these “Guftar ke Ghazion”were impossible to be met under any condition for a country like Pakistan. A retaliatory action by European Union would be not diplomatic but economic.Hope Imran Khan and his government earned some political maturity and farsightedness.

PTI incompetent ministers had nothing to do with it, they actually fcuked it up, it was the Pindi boys that solved it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom