What's new

TO ALL PAKISTANIS MUBARAKH HO!!!

What the fck are you blabbering about ...... don't you ever feel ashamed of being the resident idiot and the most stupid member of this forum? But that's too much to expect.

You are a classic case of a psycho ......... who picks up fight with every other member without any reason, I hope your wife is okay and not suffering at your hands (if there is one) ........ all that acting like innocent and shareef bacha is hardly convincing and gives away a lot about your mental issues.
What's wrong with you...I'm helping you in finding a suitable shelter and you like an ingrate raged child abusing and demonstrating your ill and stunted growth being a street boy. I can understand your frustration after you ami, abbu, nana all got jailed and your chachu and brothers will also go there. But believe we will try to help you.
Once I helped a lost pet cat by calling the responsible agency. But please relax...everything is going to be okay..

What the fck are you blabbering about ...... don't you ever feel ashamed of being the resident idiot and the most stupid member of this forum? But that's too much to expect.

You are a classic case of a psycho ......... who picks up fight with every other member without any reason, I hope your wife is okay and not suffering at your hands (if there is one) ........ all that acting like innocent and shareef bacha is hardly convincing and gives away a lot about your mental issues.
le phir award le :enjoy:

NKECOJI.png
:)

I.jpg

Chacha g tsi ty siyany ho ignore lao

Chal bhateejay tu nay kaha to man lia ....... par aisay chawalo ko waqtan fawaqtan un ki aukat yad dilani chaiay .....

What's wrong with you...I'm helping you in finding a suitable shelter and you like an ingrate raged child abusing and demonstrating your ill and stunted growth being a street boy. I can understand your frustration after you ami, abbu, nana all got jailed and your chachu and brothers will also go there. But believe we will try to help you.
Once I helped a lost pet cat by calling the responsible agency. But please relax...everything is going to be okay..

ja yara agla la na ainway dimagh yaa.

Show is over ub 7 bajay k show ki ticket lo .......

Chal bhateejay tu nay kaha to man lia ....... par aisay chawalo ko waqtan fawaqtan un ki aukat yad dilani chaiay .....

ja yara agla la na ainway dimagh yaa.

Show is over ub 7 bajay k show ki ticket lo .......

Salamzz

Abay choot kay dhakan ......... tayra dimagh theak hy? Kiss pagal khanay ki paidawar hy tu jo her jaga, her kissi kay sath muh utha kay buk buk karnay shuru ho jata hy

@!eon please keep your thumb tight ......... sh*t has started to come out again
:lol:

@war&peace You remember when I was there to get you first time from Ilmas Bobi and your guru told me about your severe hormonal disorder causing extreme brain shit ?
I still decided to support you and till today I am standing right behind you with my thumb up :tup:

with the oath .. a huge responsibility comes at IK shoulder .. and may the Almighty Allah showed her the right path and give him courage to bring our nation right at the top in every field of life ...

Theek thaak. Alhumdulilah

Ban gaya launda PM. Safar me tha khabar dekhi.

Kia bayaan diya khalifa e waqt ne?

Chand cheeda cheeda nukaat jo kal ki sabzi mandi may irshad kiay Khalifa nay.

Farmaya hay kay sadgi dastoor rahy gi, na phelay kissi ki dhamkio may aya ho na ub ao ga, agar dramay bazi karni hay to hum say banday udhar lay lo q kay tumhary to ay gay nai, aur phir shauk say jum k baithak lagao D chowk may ........ mayra nam badal daina agar tum dramaybaz aik mahinay say ziada baithak laga saky to. Qanooni tareeka apnao apnay voto ki tasdeeq k liay hum hukum baja lain gay.

Logo nay farmaish kar kay chay biskut ka izafa karwaya ...... ahed uthany k mokay pay, warna bai jan pani pay tarkhana chah rahy thay.

le phir award le :enjoy:

NKECOJI.png
apne abbu ki itni pics kiun post kar raha tu aaj kal? :D
lol can i tag few peoples for this award
@I S I
yes, you can tag your abbu Imran.

Yaar kisi khote ki tatti khaa ka comment karne aata hai ye bsdk. :D

Aur hum parayo ko jugtay martay rehtay hain mooter aur gobar ki.
Hum main ghaddar chupe bethe hain. :D

Saare khote cheen bhej diye jaein. Ye bsdk khud ba khud bhooka marjaega. :D

Back
Top Bottom