What's new

To engage with China, India must stop peddling myths about the Line of Actual Control

Why Chinese Troops Backed Down After PM Modi-President Xi Talks
New Delhi: Chinese President Xi Jinping ordered troops to move out of Ladakh after Prime Minister Narendra Modi raised the issue during talks with him on Thursday, according to government sources.

Over 1,000 soldiers of China's Peoples Liberation Army (PLA) were locked in an eyeball-to-eyeball confrontation with Indian troops in Chumur in Ladakh yesterday in what was the worst Chinese transgression in years. The unprecedented confrontation came amid President Xi's three-day visit to India that ended today.

Sources say President Xi told PM Modi that he had directed Chinese troops to pulled back after the latter raised the issue for a second time yesterday. On Wednesday, PM Modi had raised the issue after the President Xi arrived in India.

Why Chinese Troops Backed Down After PM Modi-President Xi Talks

These so-called border lines (like the MacMahon line) were drawn by White British colonialists from the other side of the planet, who had no authority whatsoever to draw lines across Asia.

And according to India's own internal Army report, it was in fact Nehru who started the 1962 war:

It wasn't China, but Nehru who declared 1962 war - The Times of India

Both China and India have "No First Use" policies, which means a conventional war is very possible.

That is right.

And Since china's border was drawn by their Emperor who had no authority whatsoever to draw lines either. Which is why china must free tibet and redraw borders with Tibet. India can then negotiate with tibet and demarcate the boundary.

Nehru was a fool, but it was china who started the war.

As big of a population in India being bullied by China brought shame to Indian.

As big of a population in India being bullied by China brought shame to Indian.

China_cry_cover.jpg

China proved how easy it is to humiliate India when last year PLA troops entered deep inside India and Indians were left begging Chinese leaders :lol:

China pretty much controls this relationship :coffee:

China is the only one that can decide how much land to take or not take depending on how the CPC feels. Indian military is too weak to even be a match for the PLA in a war.

China proved how easy it is to humiliate India when last year PLA troops entered deep inside India and Indians were left begging Chinese leaders :lol:

China pretty much controls this relationship :coffee:

China is the only one that can decide how much land to take or not take depending on how the CPC feels. Indian military is too weak to even be a match for the PLA in a war.

:lol: ............

baaec588d5beecaca204154bc7eb1978._.png

I don't want to get into this with you, since this seems like a reasonable comment, I can also see where you are coming from.

But it's not arrogance, well a little, 8-), but the thing to remember is, just like America can defeat Chinese navy at any point despite our advances, so too can we do the same to India.

It's not a slant on you, it's just we are better equipped and trained than you are.

Now you might think trained is wrong, I'm not saying what you are doing is wrong or your guys are not giving 100%, what I am saying is the realities are there.

India doesn't have the capabilities of China to train, it costs tons of money and you can't train with equippments you don't have.

A obscure fact you may not know, countries like ours, China and India, at early stages the expensive weapons are more or less for show like the Apache, can your commander of the unit really afford to risk his prize possessions? Especially India's media, it will destroy his career.

When we just imported the Su-27, our commander of the division was scared to fly them in combat situations training because he feared of losing it, that was super expensive and our only regiment.

But now that we got hundreds and more coming, we fly them in all kinds of crazy situations.

Remember how much scrutiny your commanders face when it was only a Mig 21, these things have effects on effectiveness.

America defeats you is difrnt... bevause thier army is most advance... but chinese navy canot defeat indian navy.... we have matches.... latest techs from india usa russia uk france etc....

Actually other than US .. no other big countrycan actually win a war fightng aginst another big country...

see our military... its huge...

It wasn't China, but Nehru who declared 1962 war - The Times of India

This is why the Indian Defense Ministry rejected the request for a public on the Sino-Indian War secret report .
On the contrary, India call white black, has been playing the victim.
In China, 99% people do not care about the 1962 war, before high school I even did not know the Sino-Indian border war, and has territorial disputes with India .
Only Indians like noisy.
Today is also, for the disputed territory, only the Indian media said the Chinese invasion, Chinese media has never said that India invaded. According to my soldier friend said that the Indian army are often destruction of infrastructure in China controlled areas , but Chinese media never like to say this thing.

Why? ? Because the Indians were brainwashed themselves "democratic" government.I believe that this is a good tool recriminations between the different political parties in India.
But I want to say, please do not put us into your home dirty politics

This is why the Indian Defense Ministry rejected the request for a public on the Sino-Indian War secret report .
On the contrary, India call white black, has been playing the victim.
In China, 99% people do not care about the 1962 war, before high school I even did not know the Sino-Indian border war, and has territorial disputes with India .
Only Indians like noisy.
Today is also, for the disputed territory, only the Indian media said the Chinese invasion, Chinese media has never said that India invaded. According to my soldier friend said that the Indian army are often destruction of infrastructure in China controlled areas , but Chinese media never like to say this thing.

Why? ? Because the Indians were brainwashed themselves "democratic" government.I believe that this is a good tool recriminations between the different political parties in India.
But I want to say, please do not put us into your home dirty politics

The reasons for not making the report public is many. In all likely hood it is not made public so that it cannot be used as a leverage during border negotiations.

Indians don't care if the chinese know about the 62 war or not. Even the chinese govt. don't care what the 99% of chinese think. That is a reality.

Chinese media is controlled by the CPP and it says what the CPP wants it to say. It is not doing us any favour.

Are you trying to convince yourself about your "brainwashing" theory ? because from an Indian perspective it just sounds foolish and pathetic.

Stop playing the victim, it does not suite you :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom