What's new

TO INDIA AND PAKISTAN FRIENDSHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garry

BANNED
Reaction score
I was currently busy in doing my cardiology rotations at a university as a visiting exchange student in united states..since this is was first week of rotation at united states..so i wasn't really familiar with the way the medicine rotations in united states works...so i was in crap load of stress and was having a hard time dealing with the patients and but then on the fourth day of my rotation , i met this guy,he was a internal med pgy3 resident, Dr Haroon Khalid from graduated from king Edwards (KEMU) ,Pakistan...he helped me in lot of clinical stuff and taught me the ways to get around things..whole thing became pretty interesting ..we even took a look at Pakistan India semifinals together...so it was a pretty interesting experience about how the people from the subcontinent interact with each other............:):tup::tup:

and what i was wondering is that if you guys have any interesting experiences like this ,then pleasepost in this thread :yahoo::yahoo:

war mongers from both India and Pakistan... please try to stay away from the thread...don't ruin this one

Don't flatter yourself kid hardly any Pakistanis like Indians especially here in U.K and back in Pakistan.

I have to commend you because personally i could never shadow an Indian not only would i find it highly insulting as it would inevitably have an affect on my pride, i could learn from an African, a Peruvian but never an Indian.

At uni there's a great deal of hatred between Pakistanis and Indians.

Personal level friendship and relationship can not be imposed on the interest of country.A Pakistani helping Indian in 3rd country is shows our culture that we treat even our enemy with lot of care when they are vulnerable and feeble.that doesn't mean that we would hesitate to kill the same for the interest of our country if that enemy becomes dangerous to our country.so bottom line is personal friendship between Indian and Pakistanis can not be a substitute for the friendship between India and Pakistan.For example Brigadier Khwaja Mohammad Naser did kill 2nd Lieutenant Arun Khetarpal in 1971 war coz he was an enemy of Pakistan but then same Brigadier Khwaja Mohammad Naser hosted Brigadier M.L. Khetarpal father of Arun Khetarpal After 30 years in Lahore in his personal capacity.

gud to hear that.......

and what i was wondering is that if you guys have any interesting experiences like this ,then pleasepost in this thread :yahoo::yahoo:

war mongers from both India and Pakistan... please try to stay away from the thread...don't ruin this one

Glad to know that he helped you and you had good experience with pakistani fellow in foreign land. I had many indian class fellows and we also helped each others and get along well...This war/hate is limited to internet only and trust me if these peoples who curse each others on forums get chance to meet with each others in real life ...they will be very friendly with each others especially in foreign countries :)

This is typically what happens when a Pakistan and indian meet.

005198.jpg

Pakistani beating up indian

005199.jpg

indian on the ground.

hahahahahahahahahaha. indians are always getting beat up in real life.

Mods, Please ban Pakistani Pacificst and PashtunPak, we don't need trolls promoting hate on this forum

I had an Indian friend in my Biomedical class that help me hook up with another Pakistani girl, and am still grateful to her.

To thread starter, had fun...:azn::what:

Mods, Please ban Pakistani Pacificst and PashtunPak, we don't need trolls promoting hate on this forum

I had an Indian friend in my Biomedical class that help me hook up with another Pakistani girl, and am still grateful to her.
Awe u mean to say that Indians do good pimping job.

lol, you are a LOSER.

this is what Gautam Gambhir had to say on the eve of final

And those 100 million people would be desperate for you to win.
We are aware and will give our best. And if we win the final, for me, it'll be dedicated to the people who lost their lives in the 26/11 massacre. To my mind, a win against Pakistan and a win in the final and that too in Mumbai should be dedicated to those victims.

Do you think that will soothe their pain?
I am sure the win against Pakistan would have helped. Once on a trip to Jammu, I met some army men. They told me whatever we do, whoever we play; we should never lose to Pakistan. One of them was posted at the Indo-Pak border and was so emotional that he suggested that I should have a tattoo on my body saying, "I will never lose to Pakistan".

Do you have one?
No, it's not on my body but is etched on my heart and soul.

I play for India, I play for  people of my country - Hindustan Times

well this is the general feeling among Indian public wrt to Pakistan and here people delude themselves with friendship.

This is typically what happens when a Pakistan and indian meet.

005198.jpg

Pakistani beating up indian

005199.jpg

indian on the ground.

hahahahahahahahahaha. indians are always getting beat up in real life.

And pakistani lick the ground when they face a indian in ring. Remember commonweath games ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom