What's new

To our Indian members (questions regarding political views)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Skallagrim : Why not simply add a poll option to the thread?

Almost all Indian members on this forum are strongly anti-congress as you may have noticed. And many are pro-BJP. The real, consequential poll will be conducted across India in just a few months, in what would be the biggest democratic exercise undertaken by humanity (the Indian general election).

Last edited by a moderator:
What India needs today is a strong and nationalistic leader. A leader who doesn't back down under pressure and can take quick decisions and put nation first before every decision. Narendra Modi is the only candidate who seems fit for this role. He's got nothing to fear, he is not even married, has just a old mother in the name of family. Narendra Modi is what nationa needs today as a leader, enough of the poo-poo Singh doing koo-koo from the red fort like a little puppy. We need a leader who can roar.

for this term i support nda(bjp+allies) because i think narendra modi is a better candidate than rahul gandhi.personally i like modi but i dnt think he can do miracles but i'm sure things would improve..running a state with a single party is different compared to running a federation with coalition.things will not be smooth for him.but i'm sure his political experience will come in hand.my first hope is markets will be revived and market sentiments will be improved.modi is a decisive man he takes decisions good or bad but dont keep things waiting unlike the current govt so things will move faster.congress already got 2 chances consecutively and i dnt think they deserve another.regarding muslims i dnt think they will be treated badly he has a taint and i dnt think he will make it worse by neglecting or harassing muslims.no party wants to became a villian in media especially a ruling party. but i have a few apprehensions regarding modi aswell.he is a strong leader and we need one in the crucial times like these.but unlike in state govt in center not everything goes according to ur wish and modi has to compromise in some federal matters .he must take the confidence of state govts also.some may support him some may not but no matter what he must stick to the federal and democratic principles rather than a complete authoritarian rule.then i'm sure he gets more terms of rule and india will become a better place for sure.

It seems the BJP supporters have great expectations from BJP and Modi in particular. Once BJP comes to power and Modi becomes the PM in the end do you think he would be able to maintain a beneficial and rational internal and foreign policy and at the same time to please his supporters ?

Narendra Modi had administered Gujarat well and shown good progress in the state. Black mark for Modi/BJP in Gujarat was 2002 Hindu-Muslim riots.

But the scamgress party's Rahul, not even administered a village panchayat. The only qualification he had is, he born in Nehru Family. When it comes to administration, he is not more than anyone in this forum. Supporting Rahul is like doing suicide. Black mark for scamgress was mass murder of sikhs in 1984.

Conclusion : Modi is far better than Rahul/Scamgress. So i support BJP in the contest of BJP vs Congress.

@Skallagrim : Why not simply add a poll option to the thread?

Almost all Indian members on this forum are strongly anti-congress as you may have noticed. And many are pro-BJP. The real, consequential poll will be conducted across India in just a few months, in what would be the biggest democratic exercise undertaken by humanity (the Indian general election).

Poll options are almost always abused (some Pak/BD members would surely fail to controll their urge for trolling). So I refrained from adding one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Care to explain the bolded part?

Meaning like Maldives pulled a GMR, congress let it get away. If Modi is there you will see Naval blockade with 5 Offshore patrol vessels, 1 frigate, 1 tanker positioned at docks. Marcos commandos and para troopers will follow.

What India needs today is a strong and nationalistic leader. A leader who doesn't back down under pressure and can take quick decisions and put nation first before every decision. Narendra Modi is the only candidate who seems fit for this role. He's got nothing to fear, he is not even married, has just a old mother in the name of family. Narendra Modi is what nationa needs today as a leader, enough of the poo-poo Singh doing koo-koo from the red fort like a little puppy. We need a leader who can roar.

Modi's elevation as PM candidate makes BJP happy, but his family has nothing to say - Indian Express

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom