What's new

To our Indian members (questions regarding political views)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm against Modi coz of 2002 incidents.

But I have no other choices, everybody start liking him now (due to current govt. and corruption) not have much choices.

If he can make India like Gujrat, I'm sure everybody will like him. And I do not see more radicalization in his tenure since there is a curse on him already, he will play safe only.

People getting aware of things now, you can see the pattern.....all blaming the administration for riots...

Nahinnnnnn,,,,,,Just the Parliament house ,,,,,,:devil:

I swear if Congress comes to power again I will nuke India myself... :angry: :butcher:[/QUOTE]

Meaning like Maldives pulled a GMR, congress let it get away. If Modi is there you will see Naval blockade with 5 Offshore patrol vessels, 1 frigate, 1 tanker positioned at docks. Marcos commandos and para troopers will follow.

Did BJP issue any formal statement at that time?

Meaning like Maldives pulled a GMR, congress let it get away. If Modi is there you will see Naval blockade with 5 Offshore patrol vessels, 1 frigate, 1 tanker positioned at docks. Marcos commandos and para troopers will follow.

modi cannot take foreign policy decision on his own... and what you are saying is a very foolish thing to do, it would have antagonized ordinary people of maldives against us.

BJP is a responsible mainstream political party, not a loony fringe party. They were in power before. Their behaviour will be as per international norms.
besides no political formation changes Indian foreign policy without consultation with opposition, in this case congress.

They begged the govt to take action this guy did this.

Manmohan+Singh+is+a+puppet+robot+of+sonia+gandhi+UPA+congress+politician+politics000.jpg

It seems the BJP supporters have great expectations from BJP and Modi in particular. Once BJP comes to power and Modi becomes the PM in the end do you think he would be able to maintain a beneficial and rational internal and foreign policy and at the same time to please his supporters ?

well its not very simple as u say.i'm not a bjp supporter or a modi supporter for ever.as i said this time i want to vote for bjp for the reasons i mentioned above.lets say there are two major political parties bjp,congress they have their own vote banks and no matter what they will always remain same for example out of total eloctorate if 20% support bjp and 20% are staunch congress followers the other 60% are people like me who take decision based on results or the sitation.these 60% are the people who decide the fate of govts.today these people are fed up with congress they dont expect india to be made a super power in these 5 years but they want relief from all these scams,they want a stable economy and minimum inflation,they want their life standards to be improved.and if he delivers he will get elected again.its as simple as that.regarding foreign policy we have a stated position and it will remain same no matter what govt come in to power like kashmir,or for example recently our govt expressed its displeasure for american decision to attack sirya and stated that things must be sorted out peacefully.same would be the govt policy even if bjp would have been in the power.there will not be any drastic change in foreign policies but the kind of expression may differ i.e congress may state it in soft words bjp may do it in strong words or may be some diplomatic actions.and lastly as for the bolded part its not that the supporters want a war with other countries or something like that..as i said the 60% want a decent and peaceful life.they are just common people like u and me and they want peaceful relations with neighbors like everybody else.

Between Congress and BJP which political party do you support and why? What do you like most about the one you support and dislike most about the other?

Thank you.

I have been a congress supporter but not any more..reasons -corruption, minority politics.

Available options for someone who doesn't want to vote congress is mainly bjp/Modi.I like Modi as far as development, strong leadership etc is concerned, I also agree their criticism that congress is playing minority politics but I don't like their approach of replacing minority politics with majority politics..that's where I don't like bjp.

next option is aam admi party..I like their anti corruption movement, absence of communal ajenda etc..so they are my first choice even though I am skeptical about their development ajenda and approach towards defence sector..I think they are worth giving a chance.

modi cannot take foreign policy decision on his own... and what you are saying is a very foolish thing to do, it would have antagonized ordinary people of maldives against us.

BJP is a responsible mainstream political party, not a loony fringe party. They were in power before. Their behaviour will be as per international norms.
besides no political formation changes Indian foreign policy without consultation with opposition, in this case congress.

Really? Parliament attack happens, blockades pakistan for 2 years........ Ronald reagan had air traffic controller strike who were asking pay hikes during American recession of 1980s. He fired everyone and pressed prosecution charges. Next day majority joined quietly and rest were quickly replaced.

Modi is twice a sharp and brutal administrator. That's why he got this

india74.jpg

capt9.jpg

_58802172_50858943.jpg

into this

gujarat-fact-2.jpg

Ahmedabad_BRTS.jpg

xtimthumb.php,qsrc=,hwww.narendramodi.in,_wp-content,_uploads,_2012,_11,_brts_15112012_attch2.jpg,aw=580,ah=390,azc=1.pagespeed.ic.28qmWZnBw4.jpg

kakaria+karnival.jpg

GIFT CITY MASTER PLAN

GIFT_City_Masterplan.PNG

CONSTRUCTION IN FULL SWING

538555_521492524549774_848730885_n.png

giftcity.jpg

BJP could be good alternative to Congress............but seeing their recent policies, kosi yatra, internal struggle, I am sure Congress will be in power again.

Really? Parliament attack happens, blockades pakistan for 2 years........ Ronald reagan had air traffic controller strike who were asking pay hikes during American recession of 1980s. He fired everyone and pressed prosecution charges. Next day majority joined quietly and rest were quickly replaced.

india74.jpg

capt9.jpg

_58802172_50858943.jpg

into this

gujarat-fact-2.jpg

Ahmedabad_BRTS.jpg

xtimthumb.php,qsrc=,hwww.narendramodi.in,_wp-content,_uploads,_2012,_11,_brts_15112012_attch2.jpg,aw=580,ah=390,azc=1.pagespeed.ic.28qmWZnBw4.jpg

kakaria+karnival.jpg

GIFT CITY MASTER PLAN

gift-city-gandhinagar-gujarat-i17.jpg

CONSTRUCTION IN FULL SWING

538555_521492524549774_848730885_n.png

giftcity.jpg

C'mon man.. Modi is nothing as compared to MiMi.

You don't know his real potential. Elect him and you lot will not regret it. Seriously.

read my reply again... you want india to do gunboat diplomacy? we Indians still remember the 71 war in which US sent a aircraft carrier.. what do you think people of maldives remember us as...for next 50 years..
we dont want another enemy nation nearby.

stop posting nonsenical pictures.. it makes no effect on argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom