What's new

To our Indian members (questions regarding political views)

Status
Not open for further replies.
read my reply again... you want india to do gunboat diplomacy? we Indians still remember the 71 war in which US sent a aircraft carrier.. what do you think people of maldives remember us as...for next 50 years..
we dont want another enemy nation nearby.

stop posting nonsenical pictures.. it makes no effect on argument.

Even if we invade maldives USA will send aircraft carriers not to fight but support us! Russians will sing que sera! World wants India to stop behaving like a third world pu$$y and man up. 3rd largest economy by PPP, chip designing giant, tech superpower, awesome military, great contacts.....when situation calls ,become ostrich.

Thats why CNN made a documentary on NaMo not Nawaz Sharif, Vladmir Putin or Xi or Ji or Li or who even that ying is.

Even if we invade maldives USA will send aircraft carriers not to fight but support us! Russians will sing que sera! World wants India to stop behaving like a third world pu$$y and man up. 3rd largest economy by PPP, chip designing giant, tech superpower, awesome military, great contacts.....when situation calls ,become ostrich.

Thats why CNN made a documentary on NaMo not Nawaz Sharif, Vladmir Putin or Xi or Ji or Li or who even that ying is.
I was saying we will be behaving like a bully, exactly what we hate USA for.

I like to call Manmohan that way :P

Please send us a box of bangles as well. For Mini Mouse, Italian and her daughter Rahuli.

I like to call Manmohan that way :P

Please send us a box of bangles as well. For Mini Mouse, Italian and her daughter Rahuli.

Jiski lathi uski bhais. Ultimately America got it's way in Syria. Something that was ABSOLUTELY NOT IT'S BUSINESS.

Jiski lathi uski bhais. Ultimately America got it's way in Syria. Something that was ABSOLUTELY NOT IT'S BUSINESS.

It seems the BJP supporters have great expectations from BJP and Modi in particular. Once BJP comes to power and Modi becomes the PM in the end do you think he would be able to maintain a beneficial and rational internal and foreign policy and at the same time to please his supporters ?
one thing is true for bjp that they take decisions ....once atal bihari vajpayee decided to improve relatiions with pakistan and he did more attempts to do that like bus diplomacy,peace pact with general musharaf(despite kargil war) than congress can do that in its entire regime..so i want to say one thing that if narendra modi has in his mind that he will make with peace with his neighbours ,he will certainly do that..he will not follow double standards which congress has got in legacy from nehru...and even our neighbours don' like that..important thing is that in his first rally at rewari after being annointed as pm candidate of bjp he said that india ,pakistan and bangladesh need to fight on poverty,hunger etc rather than fighting wars..i personally feel very optimistic for south asia once namo comes in power...an economically strong india is must for this region

read my reply again... you want india to do gunboat diplomacy? we Indians still remember the 71 war in which US sent a aircraft carrier.. what do you think people of maldives remember us as...for next 50 years..
we dont want another enemy nation nearby.

stop posting nonsenical pictures.. it makes no effect on argument.

There no other alternative except BJP and Modi
Sometimes you dont get the perfact but have to choose best among available

I would have supported Khejriwal (Aam Aadmi Party) but i know its not coming to power ......and my vote to Aam Aadmi party can put my nation under Congress rule

USA never invaded so blatantly to protect specific business interest.. there are so many countries which are in the backyard of USA and are anti US...

USA never invaded so blatantly to protect specific business interest.. there are so many countries which are in the backyard of USA and are anti US...

Really, we never speak to any country rudely and many are Anti - Indian now.

Indian polity is not that simple its not a two party system to start with ,if someone asks me about choosing btw UPA and NDA .i have problems with both neither can i stand with congress/NCP nor bjp/shiv sena and their religious wings but do i have an option of third front ?.....hmmm seems no .so

have to play with both idiots only.its not about corruption since noone is doodh ka dhula,but about creating a fear of intolerance which immediately should transform into anti incumbency.the confidence UPA enjoys has a reason of south indian cadre and the UP support, for the betterment of india we need a strong NDA as an option thus voting for bjp in next general elections but in Delhi its only sheila noone comes even close.

as in post #11 Its only a question of the lesser evil.
but i prefer BJP lead coalition over scamgress govt,bjp might have its hand in honey pot nonethless they are nationalistic.IMO,BJP should win with a clear cut majority(>210seats)
but the Congress Party at the last instant is decisively trying to shore up support by appealing its own vote base, including bills that provide more food support to poor families and firmly support farmers’ land rights against big development. W
congress has been portraying a leftist/welfare(as if they want all indians to be beggars) agenda, and has been banking on vote bank politics to stay in power.
The bills including Food security, land acquisition etc are solely aimed towards an unrecoverable economic doom.with these populist and non-progressive policies our nation finds itself off tracked & is now a laughing stock for neighbouring nations and trolls in pdf:pissed: !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom