What's new

To overseas Pakistanis: Get Practical for Change in Pakistan.

My man, what he supported was the idea of the people getting speedy and fair justice without going far away from their homes. He supports the idea of small courts much like in the UK,where the small courts have jurisdiction over a small town or a village. It eliminates the grievances of the people and saves them to go through the twisted web of lethargic bureaucracy for petty issues.

So according to him Talibani Sharia laws provided speedy and fair justice?

Hey the Pakistanis in Pakistan needs to get more practical and productive then us.

I agree.

As much as we'd like to help and make an effort, the fate and future of Pakistan really depends on the people living there. They are the ones who get affected by everything that goes on there in the end of the day-not the oversea's Pakistanis.

My man, what he supported was the idea of the people getting speedy and fair justice without going far away from their homes. He supports the idea of small courts much like in the UK,where the small courts have jurisdiction over a small town or a village. It eliminates the grievances of the people and saves them to go through the twisted web of lethargic bureaucracy for petty issues.

My man, it already exists. Its called a Panchayat. What Pakistan needs is to do away with the zamindari system and half problems will be fixed. Imran Khan is just trying to pick sides in a very fked up system, and yes which means Imran Khan is effed up too. He is not trying to fix any system he is only presenting just as messed up replacements for system.

I was not his supporter until that Raymond Davis stuff happened..Now i believe he is the only guy who can save us Pakistanis.Haters are gonna hate him but the truth is you have got no right to criticize this man.

In a true democracy you have the "right" to critisize anyone

Actually it is time for Pakistanis living in Pakistan to get practical, open from their dreams & watch the world, bring unity among themselves.

Overseas Pakistanis can't do anything, they are just to show better image of Pakistan which is destroyed after every week from people living in those borders. 75% of problems will be solved if Pakistanis unite.

Imran Khan is a war, political dysfunction, internal disability profiteer which he is using for his own benefit. First he highlights the problem gives a ego satisfaction unpractical solution to awam(sheep) and then backs off when he gets their support. Prime example is his drama about long marches across the nation to topple this curropt government but ended up exposing himself.

I agree.

As much as we'd like to help and make an effort, the fate and future of Pakistan really depends on the people living there. They are the ones who get affected by everything that goes on there in the end of the day-not the oversea's Pakistanis.

Yes! Exactly ure right..........The future of Pakistan lies within the handz of the pplz living there and they gotta do everything themselves.....They are the real players of the game......The rest watching and sitting outside are just the spectaters can shout only at the players if anything goes wrong......:coffee:

the best thing overseas pakistanis can do is to Invest in Pakistan, instead of sending remittances, which are used to buy consumer products which are manufactured outside pakistan.

the best thing overseas pakistanis can do is to Invest in Pakistan, instead of sending remittances, which are used to buy consumer products which are manufactured outside pakistan.

Excellent idea. So how does one do that? Local partner or government agency? Or just send in a check?

Excellent idea. So how does one do that? Local partner or government agency? Or just send in a check?

oh just today I learned that PTI has suggested the same idea, they suggested once in power, they will develop a mutual pool for the diaspora to invest their money in it, while the government would invest that money wisely in different fields.

Exact quote "A Pakistan Infrastructure fund would be established to funded by overseas Pakistanis to increase the resource base without conditions."

moreover, you definitely would be having friends/ family/ PR in Pakistan, and with a reasonable amount of money you can collaborate in any business of your choice in Pakistan.

oh just today I learned that PTI has suggested the same idea, they suggested once in power, they will develop a mutual pool for the diaspora to invest their money in it, while the government would invest that money wisely in different fields.

Exact quote "A Pakistan Infrastructure fund would be established to funded by overseas Pakistanis to increase the resource base without conditions."

moreover, you definitely would be having friends/ family/ PR in Pakistan, and with a reasonable amount of money you can collaborate in any business of your choice in Pakistan.

Excellent plan. I look forward to further investment opportunities being developed in the manner you have indicated.

Excellent plan. I look forward to further investment opportunities being developed in the manner you have indicated.

software industry is full of opportunities, though off shore development would require you to have someone really in command of the development process. but it pays back quickly...

for example you might get a website done in about 3000-5000 dollar in usa, an online shop, which you will get it done in less than a 1000 or somewhere around it, a complete customized one...
(this is the rough estimate)

apart from it, you can check out some feasibility reports from SMEDA - Small and Medium Enterprises Development Authority

but one thing is for sure, you got to have someone here who you can trust like you trust yourself, and being only capital investor is never advised.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom