What's new

To Those who are pro Khilafat

Small statement from my side:
Even there occurs NO khilafat in central Europe yet they are very much trouble-free [relatively speaking] & are much more united than we are; so does this prove that Khilfat is the key for unification??
Khilfat wasn't disintegrated by nonMuslims but [if you remember][ by Muslims of Pure Land

Relatively speaking to what? haha

Yaar... think before you type... You think world wars were trouble free relatively speaking?

Qurran concept is very clear Allah says" I am appointing a Khalifa in earth" . So its quite clear that Khalifa could only appoint by Allah or through Prophet(SAWW).
When we consult with hadiath. We find one hadiath in every sects books. RASOOL ALLAH(SAWW) says I would have 12 Khalifas.

khilafat of first three khalifa isn't justify from Qurran or hadiath. They were self made khalifa through their own jury . This truth is also accepted by most ardent khalifat campaigner dr. israr.
Rasool ALLAH(SAWW) has announced the KHILAFAT of IMAM ALI(A.S) in Ghadeer e Khum after performing hajj and said "MUN KUNTU MOLA FA HAZA ALI UN MOLA"(sahe bukhari).

A Shia opinion but its perfectly fine by me... This is the reason when some of our friends met Khomeni in Iran, he refused to establish Caliphate and instead relied on Walayat Ul Faqih...

There are other reasons also... but this is what Khomeni said to our friends it would seem... :)

Dear friends, as I see it the idea of rule of islam is very very far away. Why?

Because before we can do so we need to understand the quran properly and interpret it correctly. We also need to sort out problem with ahadith collections ie we need to sort out genuine ahadith from the made up ones. Then we need to interpret them properly too.

After that we need to convince people at large about these and then leave it to them to bring about the rule of Allah.

Rule of Allah will come in its own time in its own way as predicted in the quran very clearly regardless of muslims and nonmuslims.

When people have enough education to see islam for what it is that will be time that all will be happy with it.

Islam is not about structures of governing bodies but a system based on some fundamental principles. So long as those principles are basis of a serving system, it is islamic.

If anyone has read Surah Yusuf 12, he will see that king of egypt had his own religion yet prophet joseph was happy to serve the kingdom of egypt under him and even brought his father and brothers there. He turned egypt into a just kingdom the religion of ruler was of no significance.

The quran is also clear that your parents and relativs can be of any religion, please surah 60. So long as they accept same moral right and wrong in term of humanity, there is no problem as far as islam is concerned.

Islam is all about fight against oppression, suppression, aggression, hate, cruelty etc ec.

The law in islam is not shariah as it is in books written under cruel muslim rulers. They got them written to secure their own rule not islam. They destroyed the proper understanding of islam and that is why we are suffering even today thecurse of sectism.

They got it destroyed because it stood in their way of ruling.

The proper shariah laws are very different from what has been taught by our mullahs from books of fiqh.

This is why this is the very first thing we need to do ie discover the genuine islam from the quran and the hadith. Only then we can talk about structure of government.

regards and all the best.

@ seekers, I specifically mentioned the sunni point of view; you seem to be suggesting the shia't Ali pointo of view - these are different world views...

what ever point of view you name it, but I mention the Khilafat from Qurran and hadees. In surrah Maydah ayat 55, Wilayat of IMAM ALI(A.S) has mentioned clearly. No one except IMAM ALI(A.S) who had given Zakat in Raku.
At time of Wissal Rasool Allah(SAWW) has said to sahaba to give me pen and paper so i would give you written note to keep you on straight path,but second khalifa refused with blame of ........ and said Qurran is enough for us.Rasool ALLAH(SAWW) get angered and said them to leave him alone (sahee bukhari)

Certain things are absolute and cannot change... others can...

then tell me my friend can khillafat be kept the way it is if it was unchangeable why is it that it has not been preserved and why is it that the earth is void of khillafat and why isit that the emipre state version of governounce is changed by state based goveronce i never read that khillafat is a must that it is the integral part of islam i never heard prophet muhammad (saw) preaching about khillafat in his last sermon the sermon in which he summarized all the islam

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom