What's new

Today Tanks Losts against People Will!

Today History created, and today people will understand how Tanks will lost's in front of People's will.

Salam Turks, and Tayyab Aurdagan, who showed the world that he is the leader of Turks.
A group of rouge secular army men,, with the majority of his military forces and most importantly with support of the general public who truly believe in there leader, Turkey have given an example to follow and it is a good day for the nation.

Yes it did losts........lets have a toast.

A group of rouge secular army men,, with the majority of his military forces and most importantly with support of the general public who truly believe in there leader, Turkey have given an example to follow and it is a good day for the nation.

Brother,

and u know what if coup was successful, military use the Common stance, " He is corrupt Person" and people not like him any more.

i think all the credit goes to Turk people, who knew what dictators will do with their country for US interests.

Today History created, and today people will understand how Tanks will lost's in front of People's will.

Salam Turks, and Tayyab Aurdagan, who showed the world that he is the leader of Turks.

While its good for the Turks, his highness Mr. Nawaz Sharif should not get any funny ideas about this.

Not many will come out on streets given his lack of performance and frequent visits abroad every time there is a slightest bit of political turmoil. Remember, Erdogan flew in when he knew there are possibilities that he will be arrested / killed if the coup was successful.

Aurdagan has done a lot for his country and yes credit goes only to Turkish people.
You saw one more thing ? Aurdagan immediately returned to Turkey without fear.

Now if somebody wants to compare this with Pakistan, then every body knows what Mr. Nawaz Shreef has done for Pakistan and for his family specially in Panama.
And you saw one more thing ? Mr. Shreef immediately ran away from Pakistan with fear of just some leaks of his financial corruptions. He was kicked out twice from PM office but no one came out for him.

There is huge difference between a pure leader of Turkey and Mr. Nawaz Shreef.

While its good for the Turks, his highness Mr. Nawaz Sharif should not get any funny ideas about this.

Not many will come out on streets given his lack of performance and frequent visits abroad every time there is a slightest bit of political turmoil. Remember, Erdogan flew in when he knew there are possibilities that he will be arrested / killed if the coup was successful.
PA will always be united under raheel shareef. NS must know this

Brother,

and u know what if coup was successful, military use the Common stance, " He is corrupt Person" and people not like him any more.

i think all the credit goes to Turk people, who knew what dictators will do with their country for US interests.
No sir, military can use this stance in Pakistan because it is a common fact and truth here. Over there it wont have been the case. The general public was in full support of the government. Plus the fact that needs to be remembered is that it was not the military but a small group of rouge elements in army.

No sir, military can use this stance in Pakistan because it is a common fact and truth here. Over there it wont have been the case. The general public was in full support of the government. Plus the fact that needs to be remembered is that it was not the military but a small group of rouge elements in army.

Arslan Bro,

i respectfully differ because, politicians are corrupt like others do, we always talk about the corruption of Politicians, but not forgot other departments are more corrupt. Politicians are easy target, and you know , a journalist from London revealed the accounts details of Musharaaf and Kayani having million of dollars in Swiss banks.

do you remember any one even talk about on that??

Aurdagan has done a lot for his country and yes credit goes only to Turkish people.
You saw one more thing ? Aurdagan immediately returned to Turkey without fear.

Now if somebody wants to compare this with Pakistan, then every body knows what Mr. Nawaz Shreef has done for Pakistan and for his family specially in Panama.
And you saw one more thing ? Mr. Shreef immediately ran away from Pakistan with fear of just some leaks of his financial corruptions. He was kicked out twice from PM office but no one came out for him.

There is huge difference between a pure leader of Turkey and Mr. Nawaz Shreef.

Brother,

please share with me one occasion where military dictators took power, and politicians flew from Country in Pakistan.

Arslan Bro,

i respectfully differ because, politicians are corrupt like others do, we always talk about the corruption of Politicians, but not forgot other departments are more corrupt. Politicians are easy target, and you know , a journalist from London revealed the accounts details of Musharaaf and Kayani having million of dollars in Swiss banks.

do you remember any one even talk about on that??

Brother,

please share with me one occasion where military dictators took power, and politicians flew from Country in Pakistan.
Sir who are we?
was it army that took control of the nation after partition? Is it army which control the media and the make the general mind set? I think the people are free to form views and frankly, it is incompetence of the elected governments and politicians which have made the army untouchables and not the other way around. Had the politicians been honest to the nation this wont have been the case and we would have seen our public too supporting our politicians against a any rouge military units!!
It is the responsibility to the governments and its institutes to bring those to justice, musharraf and kiyanai that is. Why is it so that they are so weak that the cannot do it? Let me tell you that it is because they are in even deeper 5hit and are in no position to hold anyone accountable as it will work both ways and hamaam mein sb nanagy hoon gy!!!

Sir who are we?
was it army that took control of the nation after partition? Is it army which control the media and the make the general mind set? I think the people are free to form views and frankly, it is incompetence of the elected governments and politicians which have made the army untouchables and not the other way around. Had the politicians been honest to the nation this wont have been the case and we would have seen our public too supporting our politicians against a any rouge military units!!
It is the responsibility to the governments and its institutes to bring those to justice, musharraf and kiyanai that is. Why is it so that they are so weak that the cannot do it? Let me tell you that it is because they are in even deeper 5hit and are in no position to hold anyone accountable as it will work both ways and hamaam mein sb nanagy hoon gy!!!

Brother,

you know ,once benazir said, in Pakistan " Angels also lived in Pakistan"

and i completely believe on that.

if we think that every one accountable accept me, then we cant able to run the country.

Brother,

you know ,once benazir said, in Pakistan " Angels also lived in Pakistan"

and i completely believe on that.

if we think that every one accountable accept me, then we cant able to run the country.
True!!
So just hold them accountable. Not doing so is a crime!! WHOEVER is doing it. :)
I as a Pakistani national expect my government to hold every corrupt person accountable irrespective of his department and a failure to do is is weakness and incompetence on there part. You cannot expect the culprits to come forward themselves. The government needs to work on this and they don't!
Reason? I mentioned that before!!

True!!
So just hold them accountable. Not doing so is a crime!! WHOEVER is doing it. :)
I as a Pakistani national expect my government to hold every corrupt person accountable irrespective of his department and a failure to do is is weakness and incompetence on there part. You cannot expect the culprits to come forward themselves. The government needs to work on this and they don't!
Reason? I mentioned that before!!

and you think its very easy to make Angels Accountable??

and you think its very easy to make Angels Accountable??
Who said the seat came with an easy job?
It is something they selected to do! Not that we forced them to be there. If government share these views and are only looking for easy jobs then they are right building the roads and bridges but God help our country in that case. It never was an easy job and they should not expect it to be one or should they?

Plus dear, realize that there are no angels without demons!!
672600e4324788ca21d223420191135c.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom