What's new

Too friendly an overture to India by govt, again

We as in who? Don't get your panties in a bunch internet warrior!!

You may want to find out more about asad71 Bhai from your beloved "mainstream" Bangladeshi, hamfist. He knows him well and will vouch for him. As far as I know he was a senior Army officer and even worked in DGFI, before he became an "internet warrior".

You may want to find out more about asad71 Bhai from your beloved "mainstream" Bangladeshi, hamfist. He knows him well and will vouch for him. As far as I know he was a senior Army officer and even worked in DGFI, before he became an "internet warrior".

The problem is that individuals don't matter. DGFI will matter but not a single officer. Besides, these decisions are made at a level much much above his ex-pay grade.

What we hear in the media is a morsel of truth, tip of the huge floating deals of an iceberg. Its like trying to gauge the weapon by looking at the trigger.

Now whether India holds so much sway in the govt or not is plain speculation, but all countries make decision which benefit them, not others.

Yes and I'm Barack Obama in disguise.

The consignment will cross the Bangladesh border from Ashuganj by trucks to be hired from Bangladesh, says the report.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...-overture-india-govt-again.html#ixzz2SYclBuPz

The only good point is that the Bangladeshi trucks will be hired for a certain segment of the route. I would prefer this arrangement much more than transit fees paid by India but Indian trucks are used for transport. Fees are given to the GoB, but trucking charges are distributed widely among a certain segment of Ashuganj truckers.

@idune, do you really have any comments on my positive thinking? It will surprise me if you have one.

Last edited by a moderator:

anybody who spends time on pdf is of little consequence/importance in his country, you and me included.

GOB must have collected transit charges frm the GOI... that would have been a win win situation for both...:cheers:

Good. We need to improve the relations and keep the pressure up on the Jamaatis and razakaars.

They are the common enemies of the region.

Back
Top Bottom