What's new

Too many mosques, legislation needed

BUt we have not had one Eid in a long time in Pakistan, we have not had one ramazan in Pakistan for a long time -- and you would trust these people, these people who divided us on a simple thing as a moon sighting, to do a better job with Qutbah
Sir they have done a great job this issue of moon sighting is just few years old and this can be resolved but Secular puppets needs to be taken out

Yes we need Mosques we are a Muslim Country and we need Mosques

We already have plenty of mosques, just step out from your home / office, you will find enough space in mosque to offer prayers.

the wishful thinking or day dreaming of seculars/liberals in this forum is just hilarious ---- you guyz have given me something to laugh on for the whole day----:rofl:

Qatra Qatra Darya Banta hai. :)

We already have plenty of mosques, just step out from your home / office, you will find enough space in mosque to offer prayers.

I know but as population increase more mosques will be needed

i appreciate the point raised by the author but regulating the no. of mosques in a given area is something that's not easy to achieve bcoz there are so many different school of thoughts(groups/firqa's) & everyone want to have an easy access to the mosque. If everyone was following one group then it could be achieved somehow by limiting the no. of mosque/colony or lets say one mosque/ after 25km...but in current scenario where our population is devided into various group of religion within Islam...its easy said than done.

(it's just my opinion...people may agree/disagree with it)

Yes I know it gonna be too difficult and we may face many of 'salman taseer' type incidents and then 'sheri rehman' taking back the bill, but when there is a will there is a way.

What i have started since long that I never pay donation to any new mosque in my area. (not being kanjoosi), I pay rather to the oldest mosque. which during prayer time remains 95% vacant.

I know but as population increase more mosques will be needed

Buddy just dont post for the sake of posting and selective reading. Please go through the entire thread.

New mosques should be constructed IF required. The requirement must be based on a Comprehensive assessment of mosques already in that area, considering the distance from other mosques.

Yes I know it gonna be too difficult and we may face many of 'salman taseer' type incidents and then 'sheri rehman' taking back the bill, but when there is a will there is a way.

What i have started since long that I never pay donation to any new mosque in my area. (not being kanjoosi), I pay rather to the oldest mosque. which during prayer time remains 95% vacant.
Sir if people like Salman Taseer will hurts feelings of Muslims they will have to face the music people were constantly warning him but he was not keeping quiet and if you think you are going to hurt peoples feeling and will not get any reaction than you are living in a fools paradise

Sir if people like Salman Taseer will hurts feelings of Muslims they will have to face the music people were constantly warning him but he was not keeping quiet and if you think you are going to hurt peoples feeling and will not get any reaction than you are living in a fools paradise

Everybody who hurt the feeling of anyone is liable for 'death'. Are you muslim or what? are you living in a Jungle??

So you will murder anyone in cold blood who hurts your feelings ?

Everybody who hurt the feeling of anyone is liable for 'death'. Are you muslim or what? are you living in a Jungle??

That's what I was referring to - is what they claim as a religion, actually a religion or a criminal enterprise? I would suggest the latter.

Back
Top Bottom