What's new

Top 10 | 2013's Most Powerful Politicians in the World.

How is Imran Khan more powerful than Putin, MMS or even Nawaz Sharif. Being popular is one thing and being powerful is another.

i think the list consist of those politicians who have the authourity of decision unchallenged in thier own circle of power...i can say this because imran khan has the same quality.....as for as putin or NS is concerned both of have to be dependent on thier supports both inside and out for thier decision and can be influenced...and as for as MMS is concerned lolx......i think he has to take permision even before going to toilet from "SONIYA G SONIYA G" :lol:

Ḥashshāshīn;4607693 said:
Top BS article.

Here is my list of most POWERFUL.

1. Vladimir Putin/Xi Jinping
2. Barack Obama
3. Angela Merkel/Mario Draghi/Ben Bernanke
4. David Cameron/The Queen
5. Francois Hollande
6. Netanyahu
7. King Abdullah (KSA)
8. Sonia Gandhi/Manmohan Singh
9. Ali Khamenei
10. Ashfaq Pervez Kayani

manmohan singh ????:omghaha::omghaha: BTW queen is not a politician .and if you are talking about most powerfull persons ,then iam afraid not even a single one except the Queen comes into this list...because those who are really powerfull do not let the PUBLIC know waht thier power really is..and that is why they usually dont get out of power

manmohan singh ????:omghaha::omghaha: BTW queen is not a politician .and if you are talking about most powerfull persons ,then iam afraid not even a single one except the Queen comes into this list...because those who are really powerfull do not let the PUBLIC know waht thier power really is..and that is why they usually dont get out of power
Not a single person!!! really??? not even Obama... Do you believe in Illuminati or a new world order?

Not a single person!!! really??? not even Obama... Do you believe in Illuminati or a new world order?

look carefully into the american system....look carefully how thier gov in operated....you will get to know why obama cannot be include in this list.....when i mean powerful that doesnot means that you should have a power to camand an army operation or something like that....that means if you want something it should have happened no matter what is the policy of the state.....have you ever heard about rothschild family and families lke them...? the meaning of power has greatly changed in time my fried.....and the thing about new world order and illuminatti.......believe me i am living CLOSE to those organizations.....they dont operate like people have spread rumors but believe me both do exist and illuminatti,s have the power like its been stated in the rummors,,, :devil:

look carefully into the american system....look carefully how thier gov in operated....you will get to know why obama cannot be include in this list.....when i mean powerful that doesnot means that you should have a power to camand an army operation or something like that....that means if you want something it should have happened no matter what is the policy of the state.....have you ever heard about rothschild family and families lke them...? the meaning of power has greatly changed in time my fried.....and the thing about new world order and illuminatti.......believe me i am living CLOSE to those organizations.....they dont operate like people have spread rumors but believe me both do exist and illuminatti,s have the power like its been stated in the rummors,,, :devil:

that explains a lot :closed:

Back
Top Bottom