What's new

TOP 10 Countries who hate india most..where indian word is an abuse....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we need a thread like this :what:....
it will become sh!tty ....

You want to pee ON this thread... or pee IN this thread? :what:

Now don't be a grammar Nazi, do you want to know how i got these scars?
joker16.png

1.USA... WE ARE GRABBING THEIR JOBS AND MAKING THEM UNEMPLOYED.

2.australia...... from cricket to uranium to geopolitics, australia wants to play a dominant role in indian ocean, but can't due to india and china.. they wanted to become right hand of usa in asia... and always target to india for poverty and quality of living.....

3.srilanka...though they hate the tamils most, small country jumping on behalf of china and pakistan..:rofl::rofl: creates always hurdle in india's interest in UNO.

4.new zealand..:cry:. (chota muh aur badi baat) we have already seen what they did during COMMON WEALTH GAMES,they pretend to be the most innocent country , and always target to india, but india have a respectable place in the world and we grab their jobs,

5.italy....From the beginning on wards italy was the only european hurdle in our uno...no need to say about present ..

6.china... competitor ... :devil:

7pakistan..:pakistan: i would say that people of pakistan is not hating indians , though i may be wrong,but i placed pakistan 7.. dont know about their government.

8.bangladesh.... our bengali brothers.. may be due to border disputes and false propaganda, created by pakistan..they hate us.

9.hong kong(china).. recent clash due to indian bussiness
men.

10.canada,sweden,england,portugal.

though i may be wrong about the sequence but you guys will not find a single country beyond the list.. what would be your list on this issue:whistle::smitten::smitten:

What a useless thread man....Assume it for once that Indian are either hated or ignored because we donot contribute anything that will help others neither we have any religious similarity with any other nation.....So most of the time most of the nation simply ignore us, and who ever think about us, honestly most of them do not like us....It is a sad reality....BUt can you please mention the motto of this thread so that people can post constructive comments....

Ridiculous list.. no country hates India except pakistan. Even many sinhalese proudly claim north indian origins. Chinese don't even know much about India. Canada seriously?? Canada is like the least racist country in the world. NO other western country hates India or Indians, atleast not any more than other races

I donot know if you have any other experiences...But outside India, i am warmly welcomed and paid attention that i like is Pakistani friends only....Apart from that even nationality like Sri Lanka and BD also ignore us or do not find anything to appriciate us...

And forget about European Whites..every one knows what they think about South Asian, and then people from China and SE Asia, I find it they are very polite but some what care less aboout us....

Middle east people knows about India beacuse they think we export labor class people....and again...we always crib about Pakistan....:what:....

This is what my overall expression about other people about Indian....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom