What's new

Top 10 future weapons of CHINA

You over nationalistic hermits, need to give credit where credit is due, Russian procurement has allowed the Chinese to close the technological gap with the West by at least 2 decades if not more. Now that the Chinese have all the knowledge ween from reverse engineering predominantly Russian tech, and also higher literacy rate they may be able to finally be independent of foreign arms, but the stop gap over the past 30 years were filled with Russian tech, you sound like a total ingrate, have you forgotten that after the collapse of the soviet union, hundreds of the top russian scientist that were suddenly out of a job were recruited by the Chinese Government that helped sped up Chinese technological progress even more? Speaking like a total ingrate with a pea size brain typical of a Hokkien wierdo. Even if Russia is a threat or competitor or you just plain hate the country because a Russian man did bad things to you, does not allow you to twist the truth, you are only making a fool of yourself asshole.

China's space program was purely Chinese, same for China's nuclear program.

I just fail to see what connection it has to do with Russia.

Yeah, there are few Soviet scientists came to China after the collapse of USSR, but they were voluntary to come, and China never forced them to come. Meanwhile their outputs are still insignificant compared to that of China's own scientists. Nevertheless, i am still grateful to those Soviet scientists have contributed their effort to China's scientific development in the last two decades.

Are you denying history that after the fall of the soviet union China recruited thousands of Soviet scientist to sped up their military advances, many of those scientist are still given honorary positions in China today? So you are basically going to deny all those facts as well, because it hurts your nationalistic pride that China receives plenty of outside help in their tech drive? What is so shameful is that you can't even admit the truth!

That is not the topic being discussed. We are discussing whether China with its own indigenous J-20 Mighty Dragon program will buy the foreign Russian T-50 fighter.

I don't want to discuss unrelated ancient history.

Are you denying history that after the fall of the soviet union China recruited thousands of Soviet scientist to sped up their military advances, many of those scientist are still given honorary positions in China today? So you are basically going to deny all those facts as well, because it hurts your nationalistic pride that China receives plenty of outside help in their tech drive? What is so shameful is that you can't even admit the truth!

The actual number is probably in the hundreds rather than the thousands but yes, Russian engineers working in China did speed up the modernization process significantly. There was a photo of a Russian looking guy working with Yang Wei in one of the older photos (taken in 2009-2010?).

That is not the topic being discussed. We are discussing whether China with its own indigenous J-20 Mighty Dragon program will buy the foreign Russian T-50 fighter. I don't want to discuss unrelated ancient history.

It's related because China is able to cut back on alot of the time needed to produce their own jet fighter independently, by at least a decade or so, since she was under complete embargo by other countries, and we all know just how crucial those decade or so is to national security.

It's related because China is able to cut back on alot of the time needed to produce their own jet fighter independently, by at least a decade or so, since she was under complete embargo by other countries, and we all know just how crucial those decade or so is to national security.

That's a different topic. Go start a new thread.

Upon reflection, I probably won't release a new video comparing the J-20, F-22, F-35, and T-50. Given past Russian assistance, perhaps it would be unfair to them.

The project of J-20 was started in early 1980s, way before the collapse of USSR.

The outcome you seen today is what China had planted the seed way back in 30 years ago, now it is just the harvest time.

A post with no reasonable logic or supported by a mainstream citation is garbage. You are spreading rumors and falsehoods. Seems very similar to the posts by anti-Chinese Indians to me.

Well, i guess you can call me naive, as i am probably quite young compared to members on this forum.

Just saying, T-50 is a prototype, it will definitely change, but it might improve significantly. I am not producing any theories and rumors, i know that China will probably not buy T-50s. I am just simply stating dismissing the possibility of the T-50 being a great fighter is too early at this point. China buying it in the future could be an opportunity for our scientists to learn and improve new tech, which might branch off into many new discoveries, as China has done so many times before.

I am not sure what you are upset at.

Yeah, some Chinese weapons have significantly Russian inputs, like Type 051C/J-16/Type 085, and we are not denying it, but others not so much.

Not all Chinese weapons have Russian inputs, and if you insist that China should thank Russia for everything she got, then you are deadly wrong. China did not depend everything on Russia.

Well, i guess you can call me naive, as i am probably quite young compared to members on this forum.

Just saying, T-50 is a prototype, it will definitely change, but it might improve significantly. I am not producing any theories and rumors, i know that China will probably not buy T-50s. I am just simply stating dismissing the possibility of the T-50 being a great fighter is too early at this point. China buying it in the future could be an opportunity for our scientists to learn and improve new tech, which might branch off into many new discoveries, as China has done so many times before.

The possibility of China purchasing T-50 is probably no greater than Russia purchasing F-35 from USA.

Don't give them any ideas. There might be rumors that China will drop J-20 to buy American F-35s in the future :lol:

Yeah, the Internet fanboyism never ceases to amaze me.

First, China got the technology from Mig 1.44 to build J-20.

Then, J-20 was based on the stealth technology of F-117.

And what next? China builds the spacecraft by plagiarizing the technology from the Death Star. :lol:

There is a nice section on a J-20 article in chinese about how the J-10 is not a copy of the Lavi. Israel's fighter requirements are different to China's. Due to the size of their country they don't place much emphasis on high speed capability. It's being worked on currently and should be translated in due time.

There is a nice article in chinese about how the J-10 is not a copy of the Lavi. Israel fighter requirement are different to China. Due to the size of their country they don't place much emphasis on high speed capability.

It is just some similarity, which can be coincidentally happened.

Nevertheless, the shared similarity between J-10 and Lavi is no more than the similarity between F-15 and Su-27.

For anyone who has a decent knowledge about the Chinese aviation history, he/she can see that both J-10 and J-20 were derived from the J-9 project.

Russia deserves the credit for J-11 and J-16, but not J-20.

I agree with you completely. I'm just thinking of leaving the Russians out of my next video on stealth fighter comparisons.

I had made another video comparing a clean French Rafale to the Russian T-50. I looked at the result and I was worried that it may look too anti-Russian. I never posted it. I try to be fair.

Back
Top Bottom