What's new

Top 10 strongest Air Forces of the world (TopYaps)

Mate Isarel,Japen and Saudi Arab Easily have Better air force than Indian Air force
thay Have F-15 which is far better than Mki

Isarel also have F-16 Block 60+

Indian Air force stand at 8 or 9th in global Ranking I think

You are a big fan of a/c as you say. Than you also know the result of Redflag, Singapur-IAF joint exercise, where f15 & MKI were head to head against each other.

You are a big fan of a/c as you say. Than you also know the result of Redflag, Singapur-IAF joint exercise, where f15 & MKI were head to head against each other.

Maybe Pilot had Make different
but on Technology MKI is far behind F-15

Even 2 year ago Pakistani F-16 Defeated RAF typhoon does that Mean F-16 is better than Typhoon

Even 2 year ago Pakistani F-16 Defeated RAF typhoon does that Mean F-16 is better than Typhoon

So you mean IAF pilot are better than USAF pilot.:azn:
Than thats just not machine but also man are responsible for the maintain the status of army.:agree:

Watch and educate yourself:

The USAF Col. admits the SU-30MKI is clearly ahead of the F-16/15 "Legacy" platforms on all fronts including avionics. Only thing he is critical of is the MKI's being flown by novice IAF pilots but admits once the IAF gets a handle on this issue the MKIs will be outgunning the "Legacy" platforms 9/10 times. This vid is from 2008 and the IAF has spent much time and funds on addressing training and learning about their newest induction.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate Isarel,Japen and Saudi Arab Easily have Better air force than Indian Air force
thay Have F-15 which is far better than Mki

Isarel also have F-16 Block 60+

Indian Air force stand at 8 or 9th in global Ranking I think

Iam big Fans of Aircraft,s and i have Done Enough Research on Internet and I know Which Air force is Better than other air force on Technology

I hope with all your "research" you learned to spell as well.

I am sure that Israel Air force Powerful than IAF.

Israel > Royal Saudi Air Force 〉= IAF > Japan

Israel : 25 F-15 I
100 F-16I
35 F-15 C/D
100+ F-15C/D

30+ F-15A/B
100+ F-16A/B

Royal Saudi Air Force:
5 E-3A
24 Eurofighter Typhoon
69 F-15 S
82 F-15 C/D
24 Panavia Tornado ADV

87 Panavia Tornado IDS

IAF: 3 A-50E/I
172 Su-30MKI
68 MiG-29

55 M2000

PAF is nowhere to be seen? WTF?
pumpkin-008.gif

Now this is gonna rile some PAF fan boys out here! :lol:

But seriously, what are the QRs they have adopted to arrive at this ranking? Have they factored in:

Quality,
Quantity,
Force multipliers (AWACS etc),
Ground support and handling,
Quality of training of pilots and ground staff,
Types of on board weapons systems,
Morale of the force,
Combat experience,
Availability of reserves,
Availability of spares,
Production lines/industrial capacity
and so on.....

I don't think they have. So this ranking is pretty much all balls! Period! :taz:

I am sure that Israel Air force Powerful than IAF.

Israel > Royal Saudi Air Force 〉= IAF > Japan

Israel : 25 F-15 I
100 F-16I
35 F-15 C/D
100+ F-15C/D

30+ F-15A/B
100+ F-16A/B

Royal Saudi Air Force:
5 E-3A
24 Eurofighter Typhoon
69 F-15 S
82 F-15 C/D
24 Panavia Tornado ADV

87 Panavia Tornado IDS

IAF: 3 A-50E/I
172 Su-30MKI
68 MiG-29

55 M2000

At-least give correct data.
Isreal have ~75 F15( out of which 25 I-standard) & ~300 F16(100 I-standard).

League I:

1. US

-------------

League II (the same as league I, with the full range of tactical and strategic airpower except with less quantity and quality; strong aerospace industry with full range of the product chain and industrial production capabilities. ALL sub systems and weapon systems are self-sufficient if required. Countries that are independently producing 5th gen):

2. Russia (better and more strategic bomber & transporter forces vs. China)

3. China (potential #2 after big # of J-20s, J-31s, Y-20s, a possible new strategic bomber + H-6k)

--------------
--------------

League III (mainly old Euro powers with self-designed and sufficient 4.5 gen and a comprehensive range of airpower overall. Key sub systems and weapon systems are self-sufficient) :

4. France (could fit into league II, yet limited by its overall size)

5. UK, Germany (both can beef up their airpower significantly and independently, if required)

---------------------------

League IV (has a large amount of imported 4 and 4.5 gen, yet with limited attack power with key sub systems and weapon system depending on import, and/or restrictions):

6. Israel (should be stronger than both UK and Germany, yet it depends most of its key systems on the US import)

7, Japan(can leap into league III independetly if required), Korea, Turkey

8. India, Saudi

:whistle:@ Speeder 2, very nice analysis and tiered organization for grouping different levels.

I don't agree with ranking Israel above Japan and South Korea, they do have a lot of combat
experience but equipment wise I think they are below the Japanese and South Korean air force.

-edit- I think China should be ranked above Russia, especially with China's economic might I
think they have already if not soon surpass the Russian air force in technology and might.

:whistle:@ Speeder 2, very nice analysis and tiered organization for grouping different levels.

I don't agree with ranking Israel above Japan and South Korea, they do have a lot of combat
experience but equipment wise I think they are below the Japanese and South Korean air force.

-edit- I think China should be ranked above Russia, especially with China's economic might I
think they have already if not soon surpass the Russian air force in technology and might.

TX!

But disgree unfortunately.

1. China needs another 10 years to get #2. China's economic might hasn't been fully materialised in military tech yet. China's aero engine and transport/strategic bomber are amongst the weakest points compared with Russia.

2. Israeli pilots are amongst the best trained in the world with abundant experiences. Every year Israle receives > USD 5 Billion military aids (many in equipments and tech) from the US for the last 2 or 3 decades... Domestically they can self-produce good quality radars and some missiles - even though much less sophisticated and powerful than Japan in overall industrial might, but well above Korea in most cases in terms of military.

I think the lead Israelis have over South Korea or Japan will dissipate when you think about how much
larger the latter's economy is then the Israelis. In the end, the extra money will help the East Asians get
more and better equipment in the future.

Israeli economy (245 Billion), South Korean economy (1.2 Trillion), Japanese economy (6 Trillion).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom