What's new

TOP 20 Muslim Economies

Whats the deal with attaching religion to national economies? Isn't the economic power related to a nation's financial policies and strength of its people? What has religion got to do with economics?

Thats the root of the problem;) lol.

Indonesia will surpass Turkey at the end of this year.

TOP 20 Muslim Economies (IMF 2011)

Total 5.267.038 Japan 5.821.945

Even 20 Muslim country can't surpass Japan which have 130 million pop.

2/3rd of the 5.27Trillion USD would be from Oil & gas alone. Fortunately or unfortunately most of the muslim countries are blessed with oil reserves.
What will happen to these countries once they run out of oil?

Last edited by a moderator:
Either i'm stupid or the over- underachiever thingy is the stupidest thing i have ever seen. So Turkey with a GPD per capita of $10.200 is underachiever while India with a GDP per capita of $1.200 is over achiever? Even though Turkey scores approxiamately 10 times better. Care to explain this logic of yours Marcus?

I think he meant it from the perspective of "potential"

To be absolutely honest, most of Christian Africa isn't fulfilling its full potential either. But that's no excuse.

Naturally all civilizations rise and fall, the Islamic Civilization rose, fell, and must now slowly rise again. Just look at Iran for example. Now that democracy is coming to the Middle East, we could see their oil reserves being diverted towards industry and education. Pakistanis already managed to build nukes and missiles. Even Saudi Arabia has built a lot of industries, especially in petro-chemicals, and today is the leading exporter of some chemicals in the world.

The most important thing is that such discussions are happening. If the dominant theme in the national conciousness of Islamic countries is their economic and educational status, instead of, for example, the latest Hollywood gossip or other such bullshit, then this is a positive thing, because it will shame them and force them to change their ways.

where did i said we are lazy or not interested in development or innovation.....are u psychotic or what???:lol:
this is what muslims have given to the world..

we are still inventing..last we invented was this
http://www.defence.pk/forums/wmd-missiles/104359-hatf-ix-tactical-multi-tube-ballistic-missile.html

wait till we invent an ICBM:lol:

A similar video should be made about Hindu or better to say Indian inventions showing plastic surgery,Indian Numerical...and a lots more

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom