What's new

Top Gun 2 sequel is comming.

The Top Gun 2 Movie is comming.

It's a fake mate. I grew up with the film and this trailer is a mix of different clips. The film has just started production so how can there be a trailer already?

Anyway I can't wait, all the people behind the epic first are back, aside from the director Tony Scott (RIP).

The Top Gun 2 Movie is comming.

Read the Video Description before posting anything. The Channel is not even a official channel

This video was originally a joke between my friends and I that I made simply because I've been waiting for a Top Gun sequel for ages. I'm a big fan of the original and my friends would constantly tease me about being the new Maverick. I posted it on Facebook for them to have a few laughs and it quickly went viral. I received friend requests and messages from around the world showing enthusiasm and laughter so I figured I'd put it on youtube as well for fun. Although a new Top Gun has been in the pre production phase for a while now, I'm not sure when it will finally get made. If you'd like to show your support and help support a new Top Gun sequel being made join the Top Gun 2 fan base on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/LetsMakeTopG... This fan video is made purely for entertainment purposes. The majority of the audio and video media used in this video is not owned by me and I do not declare any of the copyrighted media material as my own. This video is a fan made trailer/parody and is for entertainment and educational purposes only. No profit will be made from this video. This video is not a production of Paramount Studios nor is it approved by the MPAA. The character of "Maverick" and the title "Top Gun" are trademarked and I do not claim them as my original content. Links to all audio and video content used can be provided upon request.

According to IMDB, the release date is July 12, 2019. I don’t care as long as the Iceman makes an appearance! I’ve always hated Maverick.

Read the Video Description before posting anything. The Channel is not even a official channel

This video was originally a joke between my friends and I that I made simply because I've been waiting for a Top Gun sequel for ages. I'm a big fan of the original and my friends would constantly tease me about being the new Maverick. I posted it on Facebook for them to have a few laughs and it quickly went viral. I received friend requests and messages from around the world showing enthusiasm and laughter so I figured I'd put it on youtube as well for fun. Although a new Top Gun has been in the pre production phase for a while now, I'm not sure when it will finally get made. If you'd like to show your support and help support a new Top Gun sequel being made join the Top Gun 2 fan base on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/LetsMakeTopG... This fan video is made purely for entertainment purposes. The majority of the audio and video media used in this video is not owned by me and I do not declare any of the copyrighted media material as my own. This video is a fan made trailer/parody and is for entertainment and educational purposes only. No profit will be made from this video. This video is not a production of Paramount Studios nor is it approved by the MPAA. The character of "Maverick" and the title "Top Gun" are trademarked and I do not claim them as my original content. Links to all audio and video content used can be provided upon request.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/h...icture-as-top-gun-2-production-starts-1116049

Back
Top Bottom