What's new

Top Indian Myths about Pakistan!

Myth #180: We all roam around in sherwani's or are averse to the dating game generally.

I would merely wish to raise the point as to if posting a stickied thread with arguments in the very first post displaying some element of bias with only one side's story being told might not necessarily be the best thing possible. Relegating it to a common thread would be better suited unless of course the unlikely eventuality of both sides putting forth their views could come to fruition.

I would merely wish to raise the point as to if posting a stickied thread with arguments in the very first post displaying some element of bias with only one side's story being told might not necessarily be the best thing possible. Relegating it to a common thread would be better suited unless of course the unlikely eventuality of both sides putting forth their views could come to fruition.

Are you a lawyer .. by any chance? :rofl: :tup:

Are you a lawyer .. by any chance? :rofl: :tup:

I have gotten that before, yes. But, no, I am not one and as of now I have no intentions of being one either. The uniform holds much greater allure and I have no intentions to burden it by joining as a lawyer. Anyway we're getting off topic, the point stands that making such a thread with such highly, debatable contentious views is not necessarily perhaps the wisest thing to do.

I have gotten that before, yes. But, no, I am not one and as of now I have no intentions of being one either. The uniform holds much greater allure and I have no intentions to burden it by joining as a lawyer. Anyway we're getting off topic, the point stands that making such a thread with such highly, debatable contentious views is not necessarily perhaps the wisest thing to do.
I couldn't get why you were speaking in such a professional manner, until I looked at the number of posts you made. :cheesy:

I couldn't get why you were speaking in such a professional manner, until I looked at the number of posts you made. :cheesy:

You may just find that habit has ensured I scarcely ever let down speaking in such a manner, my number of posts regardless.

Myth No XXX
Moghlai non-veg food, especially biriyani and kebabs are better in Pakistan. Please try Awadhi, Hyderabadi, Kashmiri (Gostaba, Rogan Josh). It is better here. Only you need to know the correct place. Trust me, it is heavenly. It can’t get better. After all Moghals & Nawabs are from Northern India (Delhi, Lucknow)

Myth No XXX
Moghlai non-veg food, especially biriyani and kebabs are better in Pakistan. Please try Awadhi, Hyderabadi, Kashmiri (Gostaba, Rogan Josh). It is better here. Only you need to know the correct place. Trust me, it is heavenly. It can’t get better. After all Moghals & Nawabs are from Northern India (Delhi, Lucknow)

what you saying is a myth in itself!! how can you know pakistani kebab's or biryani are not better??? have you tried our food? have you tried our pashtoon chapali kebab? our sindhi biryani or our PUNJABI PAYAY? Or our baloch namkeen ghosht? so on & so forth! :disagree: you and your assumptions!

All 5 mentioned myth are related to War, Pakistan politics and ISI. Aam aadmi in India = Me, My Maruti Car and Wife.

Atleast we dont have anti musalman, anti Pakistan rallies, Hindu kaale hain, Pakistani gore hai, Hindu narak mein jayenge, Hindu'on ka koi imaan nahi hai, Hindu jaat hi aisi hai, Hindu gareeb hain, Hindu kamjor hain, Gujjar/Pathan taqatwar hain, blah blah blah.

Jo Pakistan ko yaad karte the woh marr gaye, new generation doesnt care abt Pakistan, its not important.

This is not a myth, but a fact..I tried it, but not is Pakistan. But in several other countries (neutral venue due to safety concerns ).Have you tried our kakori kebab, chello kebab, mutton Galouti, mutton bara kebab, boti kebab. The list will never end. Please come and visit India to find out yourself. Even famous chefs (again neutral) share the same opinion. Also not sure whether you get complimentary wine & chilled beer with kebabs in Pakistan. It is easily available in India. No offence please. This combination (kebab + chilled beer) is my personal favorite any day.

Maybe this another myth.......but aren't indians-hindus supposed to be vegetarian?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom