What's new

Top LeT commander killed in encounter in Handwara

Indians Army is very brave for staging these encounters. :rofl:

Pakistanis, the dead guy aint gonna resurrect just because you cry here, he is gone for good. :)

True.. He will then be discovered in a few years along with a bunch of his brethren in the form of aged bones from a community grave and bleeding hearts like ajtr will cry a river about mass graves.. :lol:

Indians Army is very brave for staging these encounters. :rofl:

Better than staging bomb blasts in peshawar ;)

True.. He will then be discovered in a few years along with a bunch of his brethren in the form of aged bones from a community grave and bleeding hearts like ajtr will cry a river about mass graves.. :lol:

Better than staging bomb blasts in peshawar ;)

Pakistani army has no problem being filmed while clearing the tribal regions.

You army stages fake encounters, because your men have no bravery and kill civilians.

Pakistani army has no problem being filmed while clearing the tribal regions.

I think the entire Pakistani army fighting along the frontier is choreographed,photographed and stage managed for internal consumption...that the Iman,Taqwa, Jihad wi sabilillah is still alive and not disappeared into maintaining marriage halls and bakeries.

Haha Indians.
\

WHat you gotta say now?

You mad, you terrorists?

:rofl:Grow up kiddo...its in your nature to live under the cloud of Terrozism...not us...look around your country and tell me truthfully if you are a true Musalman..are you happy with what you see.

We don't beg. We just take. Like we already took 1/3 of it.

You did not take anything from us after we were a republic...but we did break you guys up 71...we are gonna do it again in a few years time....and yes we dont want it for us we consider that as a sin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey how about celebrating 26/11 then or the killing of 70 crpf men by maoists.What should i call all those dead,,,a pig,i chicken,a goat...tell me what should i call those 160 people killed on 26/11.

Not sure what we call them, but those suggesting celebrating 26/11 are called traitors.

Indian security forces are the biggest terrorists and you wont need pakistanis to tell you this but indians tell this.from kashmir tonortheast to punjab and tribal of maoist affected areas.everywhere indian security forces are branded as terrorists by indians only.

Not sure what we call them, but those suggesting celebrating 26/11 are called traitors.

:lol: she has Pakistani flags on when she/he or it is in other forums, All her stories I think are a bunch of BS and keeps feeding us **** and bull stories, she is soft trolling all us Indians.

"It is the soldier, not the reporter who has
given us the freedom of the press. It is the
soldier, not the poet, who has given us the
freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the
campus organizer, who gives us the freedom
to demonstrate. It is the soldier who salutes
the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and
whose coffin is draped by the flag, who
allows the protester to burn the flag."

_UNKNOWN AUTHOR .

Its good to be a traitor like vibishana on the side of dharma rather than be a disgusting obscene celebrating Kaurvas on the dead body of Abhimanyu on the side of Adharma.

I can be in no way part of this breed of obscene disgusting indians who celebrate over dead body.I'm cant be part of this crowd on internet and pdf.I would better be a traitor then join such a crowd low on ethics,moral values.

I can be in no way part of this breed of obscene disgusting indians who celebrate over dead body.I'm cant be part of this crowd on internet and pdf.I would better be a traitor then join such a crowd low on ethics,moral values.

You say you dont want to be a part of this crowd....and you just keep saying that while returning to the same crowd.

Attention seeking much ?

Its good to be a traitor like vibishana on the side of dharma rather than be a disgusting obscene celebrating Kaurvas on the dead body of Abhimanyu on the side of Adharma.

ROFL. Confusing Ramayana and Mahabharata?

Btw, what do YOU know about Dharma? Vibhishana, unlike his other brother Khumbakarna, betrayed the greatest devotee of Lord Shiva. That in itself is a study in contrast about loyalties. And FYI, death of Abhimanyu was not "celebrated" by the Kauravas. It was war and it was Abhimanyu's own lack of knowledge of the Chakravyuha that led to his downfall. This chapter dealing with the death of Abhimanyu in Mahabharatha teaches that half/incomplete knowledge is always dangerous.

But then troll queen, what would YOUR Highness know, right?

Oh btw, rot in pieces LeT "commander".

Pakistan should send some of their military to help the freedom fighters out. The Indians lack bravery and will. Their claim to fame is murdering innocent people in staged encounters.

Pakistan military ?? I think you are referring to your 90K + soldiers ???? :woot::woot:

The Bhartis as history has shown us, only understand the language of force. As long as the evil entity to the East remains there will be no peace among men in this world.

Back
Top Bottom