What's new

TOPIC CLOSED !

alihaider29

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
TOPIC CLOSED - NO MORE SAVAGE USERS WITH THEIR "LISTENING HALF, UNDERSTANDING QUARTER AND TELLING DOUBLE" MENTALITY .

Last edited:
Follow your dreams, your passion and success will come to you. Going to university, having 4 years, 8 years or 16 years degree is not a guaranteed path of success anymore. Explore yourself first, what you really want to do, what you really like to do, make a career around your passion. And let go of this mindset "log kiya kahen gaye", "this is below me", "main kyun keron yeh" do whatever you really like doing. Period.

Above all be positive and keep a positive mindset it helps overcome challenging time.

Last edited:
Request a friend or acquaintance to give you any job. Dont sit around.
Eventually everyone hates any job they are doing.
If from a family business background , you can branch out into business after a few years.

Follow your dreams, your passion and success will come to you. Going to university, having 4 years, 8 years or 16 years degree is not a guaranteed path of success anymore. Explore yourself first, what you really want to do, what you really like to do, make a career around your passion. And let go of this mindset "log kiya kahen gaye", "this is below me", "main kyun keron yeh" do whatever you really like doing. Period.

Above all be positive and keep a positive mindset it helps overcome challenge time.
Thanks for the support my friend. I don't think something is below me but my parents have a lot of expectations and they don't wanna see me struggle the way they did .
I've been following my dream from last 7-8 years .. I will keep working on it until I get it but I'm stuck so bad now .. I cannot mention everything here but now , I really need a job to move ahead .. Last couple of months have been really tough , whatever I try to do, slips away .. All the gates are closed now .. The plan I make never works .. I've asked for advice here with a hope to get some answers or a solution ...

Thanks for the support my friend. I don't think something is below me but my parents have a lot of expectations and they don't wanna see me struggle the way they did .
I've been following my dream from last 7-8 years .. I will keep working on it until I get it but I'm stuck so bad now .. I cannot mention everything here but now , I really need a job to move ahead .. Last couple of months have been really tough , whatever I try to do, slips away .. All the gates are closed now .. The plan I make never works .. I've asked for advice here with a hope to get some answers or a solution ...
Just join a call center, i see your English is ok.
Atleast in India, thats a regular income source for the 1000s passing through mediocre colleges every year.
No point in sitting around. And you also support yourself.

Request a friend or acquaintance to give you any job. Dont sit around.
Eventually everyone hates any job they are doing.
If from a family business background , you can branch out into business after a few years.
I have no friend , not a single person I could share or seek help! .. I've tried looking for jobs but didn't get call from anywhere .. Now I'm looking forward to acquire some sort of certification or diploma or some degree that might help me applying in forces ..
Just join a call center, i see your English is ok.
Atleast in India, thats a regular income source for the 1000s passing through mediocre colleges every year.
No point in sitting around. And you also support yourself.
I've tried call center , they fired me after a day ..

Last edited:
Keep finding job and you can still try to study at university while working. I bet there is night class or Saturday and Sunday class right ??

This Indonesian lady only graduate from elementary schools but can be success doing online business. Pakistan still has low internet penetration so I believe if you start online business now you can be quite successful 3-4 years from now.

I have no friend , not a single person I could share or seek help! .. I've tried looking for jobs but didn't get call from anywhere .. Now I'm looking forward to acquire some sort of certification or diploma or some degree that might help me applying in forces ..

I've tried call center , they fired me after a day ..
Has to be a reason for getting fired. In india we have a lot of call centers with local languages. If spoken English is a issue , get a job with a domestic call center. Its a low hanging fruit.

I'm 23, I've been kicked out of uni because of some issues , I've been lying to everyone around I was going to uni from last 5-6 months ! Because I didn't want to depress anyone n wanted to deal with the challenges alone .. But I've failed to overcome the challenges .. Now I'm back to square one .. Everyone has started to ask question about my studies so that I start looking for a job ..
What should I do now?
I want a career that has some growth n allow me not to live a life of misery n pain !
But I dunno where to start? I'm dead inside .. If I start my bs again, it will take me another 4-5 years ! Which I can't afford considering my age .. Time is running out n I need a solution ..

I don't have much options now , there aren't much jobs available at my current education level .. Competition is tough , nobody wants a loser with d grade fsc .. People around me never lemme opt for lower scale job cause they have higher expectations considering my edu which they think is 4 years bs ..

Don't worry. Life is not about degrees. Success comes to those who work hard.

What do you know?
What can you do?

Seriously list what you can do or what knowledge you have which can help you earn money.

Once you've done that we can talk about how you can progress. It doesn't matter if you realise you can't do anything. We can work from scratch.

Keep finding job and you can still try to study at university while working. I bet there is night class or Saturday and Sunday class right ??

This Indonesian lady only graduate from elementary schools but can be success doing online business. Pakistan still has low internet penetration so I believe if you start online business now you can be quite successful 3-4 years from now.

I'm planning to open an online store .. Thanks for the motivation
Has to be a reason for getting fired. In india we have a lot of call centers with local languages. If spoken English is a issue , get a job with a domestic call center. Its a low hanging fruit.
I'm super bad with sales n public dealing ... I don't go out much.

I'm 23, I've been kicked out of uni because of some issues , I've been lying to everyone around I was going to uni from last 5-6 months ! Because I didn't want to depress anyone n wanted to deal with the challenges alone .. But I've failed to overcome the challenges .. Now I'm back to square one .. Everyone has started to ask question about my studies so that I start looking for a job ..
What should I do now?
I want a career that has some growth n allow me not to live a life of misery n pain !
But I dunno where to start? I'm dead inside .. If I start my bs again, it will take me another 4-5 years ! Which I can't afford considering my age .. Time is running out n I need a solution ..

I don't have much options now , there aren't much jobs available at my current education level .. Competition is tough , nobody wants a loser with d grade fsc .. People around me never lemme opt for lower scale job cause they have higher expectations considering my edu which they think is 4 years bs ..
You can become a programmer like many other coders that I know. Most of them don't have a degree in computer science or engineering. Some of them come from majors as irrelevant as fine arts. And some of them are in high school. You will be paid well too. Other popular options right now are UI/UX designer, digital marketing expert, product manager, etc.

If you can gather some capital to start your own business, that's also an option. Just because you don't enjoy going to university doesn't mean that you can't be a successful businessman.

What should I do now?

Business sekho. I'll advise extreme commerce by sunny Ali group. I have heard good things about it. If you explain everything to them carefully, they'll give you free access

What should I do now?

Why were you expelled from university??

Back
Top Bottom