What's new

TOPIC CLOSED !

Why I was kicked out of uni: I can't share the whole story but it was some bad luck and some financial issue . life took away everything I loved or I was good at , one by one ..
Why I was kicked out of job : cause I wasn't professional enough to deal with customers . I can write some English but cannot speak properly without a script.
Why D ( This question was asked by the professor who interviewed me at the time of getting admission at uni ) : to which I replied , "My dream" I was busy with learning and developing my dream site .
My bio says I wanna join army: yes , I'm still willing to join if I get chance .. I wrote that bio long before the crisis started. I was hoping to join army in a core relevant to my degree ..

Online store is one of many options I have, or I have enough budget to pursue , to prove to people around I'm making some progress instead of just blunders ..

They won't take it , trust me the ones around me , they just won't take the truth ..

Wanna know another lie?
I have attempted suicide twice during the crisis.
yes I believe I'm the answer to my question but trust me , all the doors are locked ...I've shared my feelings here with a hope that I might get a key to unlock any door within me otherwise I don't expect anything from anyone, nobody should brainstorm something for me, it's my life , I have deal with whatever life takes me to ...
You cant join the military either. You arent eligible.
You are over age.
Your intermediate grades.
You can join the SSGN as they recruit directly with an age limit of 25 but you have to have a bachelors degree.

Also if you were kicked out due to financial issues you can still apply for a grant from univ or appear from an open univ.
Dude im 30 and i have a friend from college doing bds 3rd year now!!

You are 23.. you can learn this amazon thing and study and get a degree.
But appears to be you are the hurdle in your own way. Dreams are bullshit you gotta work to achieve them. Nobodys gonna serve you a paratha while you sit on your arse.
Can you answer me some questions.

Name some things that you enjoy doing in your free time?

Name some of your interests?

Name some of your skills?
Hes good at dreaming.

Why I was kicked out of uni: I can't share the whole story but it was some bad luck and some financial issue . life took away everything I loved or I was good at , one by one ..
Why I was kicked out of job : cause I wasn't professional enough to deal with customers . I can write some English but cannot speak properly without a script.
Why D ( This question was asked by the professor who interviewed me at the time of getting admission at uni ) : to which I replied , "My dream" I was busy with learning and developing my dream site .
My bio says I wanna join army: yes , I'm still willing to join if I get chance .. I wrote that bio long before the crisis started. I was hoping to join army in a core relevant to my degree ..

Online store is one of many options I have, or I have enough budget to pursue , to prove to people around I'm making some progress instead of just blunders ..

They won't take it , trust me the ones around me , they just won't take the truth ..

Wanna know another lie?
yes I believe I'm the answer to my question but trust me , all the doors are locked ...I've shared my feelings here with a hope that I might get a key to unlock any door within me otherwise I don't expect anything from anyone, nobody should brainstorm something for me, it's my life , I have deal with whatever life takes me to ...
Look, I will be honest with you. You are 23. Your whole life a ahead of you. What I can see (I could be wrong) is that you try to find escapes, university, then job attempts and even suicide attempt.

What you would need to learn is to stick to whatever you plan to do and get it done and not leave it half way through and find another thing to run after.

I remember at your age, everything looked like the end of the world to me. But what you have to understand is that it’s not.

What I can advise is find the point where things went wrong. Assess what you could have done differently to achieve desired result and start from the same point but this time, do it right. And stop searching for escapes.

If it means, rejoining a university and do better, then do it. Don’t worry about few months or even years lost. As I said, your whole life is in front of you. You are just 23.

I'm 23, I've been kicked out of uni because of some issues , I've been lying to everyone around I was going to uni from last 5-6 months ! Because I didn't want to depress anyone n wanted to deal with the challenges alone .. But I've failed to overcome the challenges .. Now I'm back to square one .. Everyone has started to ask question about my studies so that I start looking for a job ..
What should I do now?
I want a career that has some growth n allow me not to live a life of misery n pain !
But I dunno where to start? I'm dead inside .. If I start my bs again, it will take me another 4-5 years ! Which I can't afford considering my age .. Time is running out n I need a solution ..

I don't have much options now , there aren't much jobs available at my current education level .. Competition is tough , nobody wants a loser with d grade fsc .. People around me never lemme opt for lower scale job cause they have higher expectations considering my edu which they think is 4 years bs ..

Try business. It always starts small.

Wanna know another lie?
Once upon a time,
When I was a kid, Due to my fear from my late dad, I started playing him in my academics even though I was a bright student, But I lied to him to become a “Brighter” student, at the age of 9-10, I forged many certificates and marksheets, Even as far as editing page source of online results and making my self A+ student. This went on for 6 months, sometimes I was about to be exposed but then “ek jhoot ke liye 100 jhoot” gave me some time until one day, My father randomly came to pick me from school (he never came to me for such purpose in the past for school), He met my sir and mentioned about how proud he was with me and mentioned the certificates and all, Teacher was confused upon hearing and then outright rejected my father’s claims. For a term, I got third rank but I lied to him that I came first.

When I entered the class as the meeting was going on, I knew that everything is done for now, The expression of my dad. He didn’t talk to me for another month until one day my grandma noticed that me and dad weren’t communicating, and then she made me apologize my father.

So In short, You did a wrong thinf, But what is done is done.

If you have investment of $ 3-4k, do Amazon Wholesale FBA, Win their heart by cash, Not education

Once upon a time,
When I was a kid, Due to my fear from my late dad, I started playing him in my academics even though I was a bright student, But I lied to him to become a “Brighter” student, at the age of 9-10, I forged many certificates and marksheets, Even as far as editing page source of online results and making my self A+ student. This went on for 6 months, sometimes I was about to be exposed but then “ek jhoot ke liye 100 jhoot” gave me some time until one day, My father randomly came to pick me from school (he never came to me for such purpose in the past for school), He met my sir and mentioned about how proud he was with me and mentioned the certificates and all, Teacher was confused upon hearing and then outright rejected my father’s claims. For a term, I got third rank but I lied to him that I came first.

When I entered the class as the meeting was going on, I knew that everything is done for now, The expression of my dad. He didn’t talk to me for another month until one day my grandma noticed that me and dad weren’t communicating, and then she made me apologize my father.

If you have investment of $ 3-4k, do Amazon Wholesale FBA, Win their heart by cash, Not education
Bhai sahab aap kaha gaib ho bohot kam nazar aty ho PDF pe?? i am former Pakistanipower/ ultima thule

Bhai sahab aap kaha gaib ho bohot kam nazar aty ho PDF pe?? i am former Pakistanipower/ ultima thule
Bhai, Baat sari ye hai “Mazay Abba ke paison pe hote hain”

I am too busy in life, Plus the new theme of website is unpleasant. I just login everyday for 30-40 sec, Check the storyboard and leave.

Once upon a time,

I hope your dad was upset because you lied to him and not because you came 3rd instead of 1st.

Wanna know another lie?

First of all u r young and dont worry about ur age, ur just 23 and have a whole life ahead. Secondly ur not alone in problems, i have faced much worst, u cant even imagine. I have been suicidal too. So ur not alone and its not the end of world.
Now as a muslim u need to believe everything is from Allah. You have certainly made mistakes but that is what humans do. The first thing u should do is accept ur mistakes from ur heart and truely accept them. Then work on improving urself. This all can be an examination of Allah.
You should start with changing urself and ur life style. For example, wake up early if u dont already, pray 5 times a day regularly, this will give u consistency. Read and recite Quran, if ur very down, fast that day and pray alot. Believe me with this, all ur suicidal thoughts and tensions will become small. Maybe this jolt is from Allah to wake u up and put u on a straight path. Stop lies, dont be afraid of truth, dont worry abt what ppl will think or talk of u. Change urself, be a good person or a much better person than u are. Start being more kind to others, start helping others more than u do. Start being more humble, more respectful and more thoughtful.
For a period of time forget about material gains and worldly stuff like money, career, what ppl think n say and just focus on urself and Allah. Think of making urself a better human so that Allah do rehem on u. Do lots and lots and lots of astaghafar and zikr. Wake up early and do zikr of Allah names, do it at night. Take a few weeks or months to reinvigorate urself. Make sure Allah is raazi from u, repent for ur mistakes and ask forgiveness. Stop doing any sins u do and promise not to do them again.
This will kind of reset u and then u can move ahead. Dont lose patience and heart and be steadfast. If someone gives me the option of starting at rock bottom zero at age of 23, ill take it in the blink of an eye. Good luck and may Allah help u along with all of us.

First of all u r young and dont worry about ur age, ur just 23 and have a whole life ahead. Secondly ur not alone in problems, i have faced much worst, u cant even imagine. I have been suicidal too. So ur not alone and its not the end of world.
Now as a muslim u need to believe everything is from Allah. You have certainly made mistakes but that is what humans do. The first thing u should do is accept ur mistakes from ur heart and truely accept them. Then work on improving urself. This all can be an examination of Allah.
You should start with changing urself and ur life style. For example, wake up early if u dont already, pray 5 times a day regularly, this will give u consistency. Read and recite Quran, if ur very down, fast that day and pray alot. Believe me with this, all ur suicidal thoughts and tensions will become small. Maybe this jolt is from Allah to wake u up and put u on a straight path. Stop lies, dont be afraid of truth, dont worry abt what ppl will think or talk of u. Change urself, be a good person or a much better person than u are. Start being more kind to others, start helping others more than u do. Start being more humble, more respectful and more thoughtful.
For a period of time forget about material gains and worldly stuff like money, career, what ppl think n say and just focus on urself and Allah. Think of making urself a better human so that Allah do rehem on u. Do lots and lots and lots of astaghafar and zikr. Wake up early and do zikr of Allah names, do it at night. Take a few weeks or months to reinvigorate urself. Make sure Allah is raazi from u, repent for ur mistakes and ask forgiveness. Stop doing any sins u do and promise not to do them again.
This will kind of reset u and then u can move ahead. Dont lose patience and heart and be steadfast. If someone gives me the option of starting at rock bottom zero at age of 23, ill take it in the blink of an eye. Good luck and may Allah help u along with all of us.
Words cannot explain the positive impact your post made on my soul. It felt like Allah is showering his blessings upon me as I was reading your response. I can feel the "noor" after reading as my body temperature has increased, I'm feeling calm and I cannot stop the tears.

May Allah never let you down and shower his blessings upon you and people around. You're a gift from Allah.

I will try my best to follow your guideline.

Last edited:
Words cannot explain the positive impact your post made on my soul. It felt like Allah is showering his blessings upon me as I was reading your response. I can feel the "noor" after reading as my body temperature has increased, I'm feeling calm and I cannot stop the tears.

May Allah never let you down and shower his blessings upon you and people around. You're a gift from Allah.

I will try my best to follow your guideline.

Very motivational words. I will try to gain strength to overcome my fears. Thank you buddy <3
Now that you have my advice, please edit out my comments. I am deleting my comments for personal reasons.

Back
Top Bottom