What's new

Tormentor Of Pakistan Air Force, IAF Chief Says Will Remember MiG-21 Fighters For Their ‘Raw Power’

The one doing personal attacks seems to be of lesser IQ and have nothing to bring to the convo.
To be honest, his personal attacks have more substance than your coping

One dogfight does not make a victory. Just because a Mustang shot down a Me262 does not make it a better aircraft. The Indian Air Force won the air war. India won the war militarily and politically.
The actual war (if you want it call it that way) was over in less than 2 weeks

If you want to see a real war look at Russia-Ukraine war.
1971 was a civil war won because of Bengalis. The MiG-21 is a flying trash can which has killed hundreds of Indian pilots and civilians.

Now put the copium down. Overdosing is can be fatal...

View attachment 958280

93,000 dudes surrendering to that mustached dude (that freakin mustach is epic by the way like Pancho Villa). End of East Pakistan... errr Bangladesh is it? :cheesy:
Did your wife have a train run on her by Pakistani refugees while you watched your brothers in arms die in AfPak?

Last edited:
james david is a filipino and they are the most repulsive asians out there. They can't even fight their own battles and yet have the audacity to talk about 1971.
Philipino women are bartenders and whores in Karachi parties.

You surrendered bharat matha for 1000 years, PEROID. END OF STORY!
Where's that?

Philipino women are bartenders and whores in Karachi parties.
Goodie! So now I'm from the Filipino eh? I am currently deployed in the PI you c*nt!!! That doesn't make me one!
oh and still you lost Bangladesh. That doesn't change the fact you lost..

Did your wife have a train run on her by Pakistani refugees while you watched your brothers in arms die in AfPak?
you describin' you momma? oh my...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom