What's new

Tormentor Of Pakistan Air Force, IAF Chief Says Will Remember MiG-21 Fighters For Their ‘Raw Power’

Mig-21, calling it a tormentor for PAF, IAF chief is smoking too much.

A good aircraft in the 60s and 70s, and a widow maker by the 90s and 2000s.

Would blame IAF’s irresponsibility for not replacing the aircraft 2 decades earlier.

They had planned to keep the type flying until 2025, :lol:

That will help in maintenance cost.

The engines (Tumansky R-25s) for Indian fleet were notoriously prone to overheating, engine fires and have extremely short MTBF and MTBO (Engine overhaul spacing).

"Flying Coffin" and "Widow Maker" are apt monikers.

I think one IAF Pilot sued his employer for having this dangerous aircraft in the fleet.

not sure how this plane was tormentor, i think it was the other way around, tormentor to IAF and caused numerous deaths of its pilots.. what a sad history of MiG 21 in indian airforce..

Chutiya post of a chutiya person from a chutiya country masquerading as an american.

The joke is on him.

In every cricket match between India and Pakistan - it is clear to see who Bangladeshis support.

This is in Dhaka.

1696535395346.png

1696535147145.png

View attachment 958280

93,000 dudes surrendering to that mustached dude (that freakin mustach is epic by the way like Pancho Villa). End of East Pakistan... errr Bangladesh is it? :cheesy:
And you probably have more than 93000 soldiers with missing limbs and ptsd for life thanks to mujahideen putting you pigs in your place. Trillions spent to defeat Taliban yet y’all leave in defeat leaving behind tens of billions worth of equipment. Special credit to 313 Badri mujahideen, the worst nightmare of pigs like you.

They had planned to keep the type flying until 2025, :lol:
nope their plan was to keep it flying until 2040 but somehow IAF pilots categorically refused to keep it flying and risking their lives, so IAF forced to ground entire fleet after last crash in May (this year)

The engines (Tumansky R-25s) for Indian fleet were notoriously prone to overheating, engine fires and have extremely short MTBF and MTBO (Engine overhaul spacing).

"Flying Coffin" and "Widow Maker" are apt monikers.

I think one IAF Pilot sued his employer for having this dangerous aircraft in the fleet.

here you go

Delhi HC orders compensation for IAF pilot injured in MiG crash, raps HAL​

More than 12 years after he was injured in a MiG-21 crash, the Delhi court has ordered the Centre and the Hindustan Aeronautical Limited to compensate Wing Commander Sanjeet Singh Kaila for exposing him to unreasonable risk.

Let me repeat it for you again

Thread is about Mig21. Not 1971

Hope you get it this time

PDF standards have gone down so low that even professionals are to be spoon-fed everything
Professional filipino gandu hai wo.
hi-res-158016671_crop_north.jpg

Mig-21 has been shot down and PaF can defend itself.
philippines chutiya can't even defend spartly islands and depend on U.S to fight their battles for them.
The irony of it all LOL.

And you probably have more than 93000 soldiers with missing limbs and ptsd for life thanks to mujahideen putting you pigs in your place. Trillions spent to defeat Taliban yet y’all leave in defeat leaving behind tens of billions worth of equipment. Special credit to 313 Badri mujahideen, the worst nightmare of pigs like you.
james david is a filipino and they are the most repulsive asians out there. They can't even fight their own battles and yet have the audacity to talk about 1971.

Last edited:
You mean jungle asian...
jungle asian? No the word "gandu" is perfect for them.
spain,japan aur ameriko say murwayi hai filipino nay.
I would feel bad for them if they weren't so hateful and bigoted.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom