What's new

‘Tortured’ prisoner’s body arrives from India

Did GoI or RAW actually got the prove that he was a spy?

Has the government of Pakistan sent GoI any proof that the guy was indeed tortured ? The report you have posted merely says the Government of Pakistan has asked for an explanation - the GoP is apparently not claiming that he was tortured.

He was arrested when he was carrying sensitive documents. Now ask me for the proof that he was indeed carrying documents. And I'll ask you back for evidence that he was indeed tortured. What proof do you have to believe all of what the dead guys brother says ?

Do you see how naive this business of asking for proof gets ? People need to stop getting carried away for once and realize espionage is a dark business.

Let me tell you something. It was a noble deed what the Indians have done to you now. They could've disposed off the body without informing Pakistan.The Indian's have braved this nauseating nonsense of disinformation and had the dignity to return the body to his family.

Now thanks to this stupid brother of the dead guy and some equally stupid idiots running around with 'evil India sending back dead bodies for prisoners released' Indians are going to think twice if they find another dead Pakistani somewhere in India! The families won't even get to bury their dear ones!!

So lets end this baseless allegation and get back to something useful!

Islamabad (PTI): Expressing concern at "disinformation" over issues relating to Pakistani national Khalid Mehmood, who died while in custody, India today said he was arrested after spending over a year in the country without a visa.

Mehmood died of illness at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences in Delhi on February 12 and "no torture was inflicted" on him, said a statement issued by the Indian High Commission here.

Pakistan had yesterday expressed "deep shock and anger" over the death of Mehmood in what it termed "mysterious circumstances" and asked the Indian government to specify the charges under which he had been detained.

Foreign Office spokesman Mohammad Sadiq also said it was regrettable that India did not inform Pakistan's High Commission in Delhi about the arrest of Mehmood, whose body was handed over to Pakistani authorities at Wagah on Monday.

The Indian High Commission's statement, however, said "neither country officially notifies the other when its nationals are arrested". It also expressed concern "at the disinformation being spread in various media reports" following the repatriation of Mehmood's body.

The statement said Mehmood went to India on a four-day cricket visa in April 2005 to watch a game. He then "disappeared in the country" and was arrested by police in Faridabad on May 17, 2006, more than a year after his visa had expired.

"Sensitive documents were recovered from Mr Mehmood's possession, which he was carrying to Delhi to deliver to some persons who were travelling to Pakistan by the Samjhauta Express," it said.

The Hindu News Update Service

1. There is no evidence he was tortured.
2. The guy was being treated in a hospital.
3. Please find the common sense to deduce that handing over the body immediately after he died - if the allegation that he had died earlier was true, could've been so damaging for Kashmir Singh. And let me remind you: even now we've done you good. Our agencies could've burnt or burried this guy's body without even telling you. His family will never know what happened to their loved one for ever. I don't want appreciation but at least you guys can cease this disinformation about torture and all that hyperbole?

Has the government of Pakistan sent GoI any proof that the guy was indeed tortured ? The report you have posted merely says the Government of Pakistan has asked for an explanation - the GoP is apparently not claiming that he was tortured.

He was arrested when he was carrying sensitive documents. Now ask me for the proof that he was indeed carrying documents. And I'll ask you back for evidence that he was indeed tortured. What proof do you have to believe all of what the dead guys brother says ?

Do you see how naive this business of asking for proof gets ? People need to stop getting carried away for once and realize espionage is a dark business.

Let me tell you something. It was a noble deed what the Indians have done to you now. They could've disposed off the body without informing Pakistan.The Indian's have braved this nauseating nonsense of disinformation and had the dignity to return the body to his family.

Now thanks to this stupid brother of the dead guy and some equally stupid idiots running around with 'evil India sending back dead bodies for prisoners released' Indians are going to think twice if they find another dead Pakistani somewhere in India! The families won't even get to bury their dear ones!!

So lets end this baseless allegation and get back to something useful!

Your reply was very pragmatic.

:pakistan::pakistan:so my brother in your contry visa if ex you will kill that person .its not same like indian gov or media say.we all know abut that your agencyes kill him and also use third dgree.but now also dont you think we send more kashmera singhs.we also same like india.:pakistan::pakistan:

Are you saying that the subjected person was a spy? Have some shame, lanat ho tum logon ke uper. Begherat log! :tsk:

Was he a spy or was he not- is a question to which we both dont know the answer. So dont get to emotional, because I can easily pointout numerous incidents where innocent indians are torchered.

Good example is the number of Indian fishermen in Pakistani jails- one another big one is the killing for 6 Indian army soldiers who went on a regular patrol well inside the Indian side of LoC, Kargil, in the 1st week of May 1999. That the Indian army gave a fitting reply is a history.

no more relese from pakistan also we can send bodyes only of presers .we have so many indians i think every week we can send a daed body to delhi its better answer for indian gov

no more relese from pakistan also we can send bodyes only of presers .we have so many indians i think every week we can send a daed body to delhi its better answer for indian gov

Please be practical. He was an alleged spy. If you want you can send bodies of the Indian fishermen who are locked up in pakistani jails- but that will only reflect the attitude of the govt.

BTW, do you have any proof that he was torchered in india ? If yes, why the Pakistani govt is not taking up the case with UN.

And for your inforation, we could have given 1 body daily for another 245 years- I repeat 245 years - had we not sent back the 90000 soldiers captured in 1971 war. So please dont speak nonsense and dont spread hatred.

These are blame games played by the media to spread hatred, I am sure if he was torchered, our Intelligence officials would not have returned the body.

india police also claimed that young british tourist was not killed in gooa last week, but after british foreign office pressure second post mortem shows huge injuries and being rapped then drowned. super india.

the point is he was not tried or convicted, just killed. he entered india on a valid visa. he was killed while in judicial custody.
the indian soldiers were fighting against the pakistanis and vice versa. im astounded that the indians dont seem to understand or know right from wrong, but that happens when you drink ***

If you read about Kargil, the incident about mutilation of Indian soldiers happened before kargil war. So it was not a war incident- it was a part of incidents that lead to the war.

All spies enter the enemy territory using a valid visa.

Did you forget that recently 2 pak soldiers entered india and were handed back with a day.

Could you be bold enough to say what is that "***". Then I will give you a fitting reply.

astra how dare you say dont spread hatred. action speak loader than words. at one stage i felt that pak and india could have a detaunt, but as time has gone on this is impossible as india and indians are not sincere. just need to ask, nepal, china, bdesh, sri lanka, malaysia etc etc
look around, you guys have a big problem, in terms of how you perceive others and how you feel they should pefrceive you. just slapping each other on the back wont expunge what the majority feel about you guys.

so my brother in your contry visa if ex you will kill that person .its not same like indian gov or media say.we all know abut that your agencyes kill him and also use third dgree.but now also dont you think we send more kashmera singhs.we also same like india.

1. We did not kill anybody. There is no proof for any murder.
2. Please use the right spellings. It lends credibility to your post.

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:so you can say that indian teat our prisners like a fraindly nation its joke that they treat khalid like a prisner not a pakistani presner.i cant belive that they not tech his body:angry::angry::angry:

Islamabad (PTI): Expressing concern at "disinformation" over issues relating to Pakistani national Khalid Mehmood, who died while in custody, India today said he was arrested after spending over a year in the country without a visa.

Mehmood died of illness at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences in Delhi on February 12 and "no torture was inflicted" on him, said a statement issued by the Indian High Commission here.

Pakistan had yesterday expressed "deep shock and anger" over the death of Mehmood in what it termed "mysterious circumstances" and asked the Indian government to specify the charges under which he had been detained.

Foreign Office spokesman Mohammad Sadiq also said it was regrettable that India did not inform Pakistan's High Commission in Delhi about the arrest of Mehmood, whose body was handed over to Pakistani authorities at Wagah on Monday.

The Indian High Commission's statement, however, said "neither country officially notifies the other when its nationals are arrested". It also expressed concern "at the disinformation being spread in various media reports" following the repatriation of Mehmood's body.

The statement said Mehmood went to India on a four-day cricket visa in April 2005 to watch a game. He then "disappeared in the country" and was arrested by police in Faridabad on May 17, 2006, more than a year after his visa had expired.

"Sensitive documents were recovered from Mr Mehmood's possession, which he was carrying to Delhi to deliver to some persons who were travelling to Pakistan by the Samjhauta Express," it said.

The Hindu News Update Service

1. There is no evidence he was tortured.
2. The guy was being treated in a hospital.
3. Please find the common sense to deduce that handing over the body immediately after he died - if the allegation that he had died earlier was true, could've been so damaging for Kashmir Singh. And let me remind you: even now we've done you good. Our agencies could've burnt or burried this guy's body without even telling you. His family will never know what happened to their loved one for ever. I don't want appreciation but at least you guys can cease this disinformation about torture and all that hyperbole?

What utter drivel....you torture the guy the death and then start making a hundred and one excuse's.

That is the most ridiculous part of the story. This is not 500 BC this is 2008 AD where you can scan documents and send them digitally assuming you actually have your hands on "documents" from wherever. What kind of an idiot "spy" would give documents to someone traveling on a train? What kind of a moron would accept them rather than having them digitized. :disagree:

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:sorry for spel but plz come on poaint.so same one kill in india who will responcible of khalid killing.he goes from pakistan fit.now we recive his daed body.also can we trust india next time and go there for any happy moment like matches .you have answer that pakistani save in india no.if bombing in train happen in pakistan india not behave like pak:hitwall::hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom