What's new

‘Tortured’ prisoner’s body arrives from India

Karma Too many questions here ..... did he .. did they ... and did they not .. the problem is that you are trying to find a bone, which is not there .. will never be there and no matter what you guys so ...will never find it there as well .... :D ... the guy had lost his passport, he could not go over to Pakistan since he would not be allowed inside Pakistani territory by the officials. Instead he was trying to get in touch with Pakistani Embassy there to help them out. But before he could do that, he was nabbed by the int agencies and subsequently tortured to death for information that the poor soul could not give, since he has nothing to give. I want to ask a question, is it routine for the Int agencies of India to go to Pakistan India Cricket matches to steal Pakistani people and turn them into spies or is it a new strategy. I am sure if it is an old habit, then i would advise all Pakistanis to please watch cricket in the comfort of their homes rather than risking death by going to India. Further, if it is a new trick, then kudos to the working ability of the Indian Int agencies. I sure would like to get in touch with ISI here and ask them that when there is new Pak India series in Pakistan, please do provide pakistan, please provide us with a couple of new spies as well ... it sure is cheaper and easier than getting the real guys ... but ohhh wait a minute, the ISI does not need to, since they already are so good at catching the real things, they dont look for them in cricket stadiums:D......
No wonder Operation Parakram was such a massive failure. ISI surely is doing its job... When will you Indians stop underestimating us Pakistanis ???

So, he took one years to report the missing visas? Ok, he was picked up by intelligence agencies, why didn't his family or the GoP informed about the missing of a Pakistani citizen in India? Why didn't his relatives raised the issue, when they saw him in the the jail tortured?

And don't act smart. Why don't you answer those questions with reasons?

So, he took one years to report the missing visas? Ok, he was picked up by intelligence agencies, why didn't his family or the GoP informed about the missing of a Pakistani citizen in India? Why didn't his relatives raised the issue, when they saw him in the the jail tortured?

And don't act smart. Why don't you answer those questions with reasons?

Pakistani High Commission did the mistake a horrible one.

Khalid’s family did complain to Pakistani High Commission.

And GOP is doing one more mistake. They should execute all the Indian spies. Since there is no justification for torturing a spy.

Tit for Tat! We should ignite the freedom movements in India as they are doing, we should kill spies like they did.

The peace will never be there, and the battle continues.

Check out the hindu way of dealing: We return a alive confirmed spy and they release a dead alledged one! Yeh! Thats what happens when you show respect to them! "in ko izzat raas hi nai ha". Good job Ansar Burney!:yahoo: I feel like these ministers of ours are all bribed by hindus. They find very creative ways to suck up to them. And Ansar Burney found a really nice one! And the %@$tard was absent when Khalid's body arrived!

He was sick,we put him in the hospital...he succumbed to his disease. The dead chap died ahead of Kashmir Singh's release. So your claim does not hold any ground.

Execute all indians spies also pick few others who enter Pakistan and send them in body bags:sniper:

Lato kay bhoot batoon sey nehin mante:toast_sign:

i tell you what .... the guy was infact so ill that his NAILS fell off and such a horrendous disease at that, it appears as if they had been ripped off ..... the Doctors call it .... Pulled-with-a-plier-itis. Very common to people who are detained in India on suspicion I repeat suspicion of spying.

You seem to be easily carried away by the media, representing a typical commoner whose opinion can by changed by the media.

This is the kinda message we receive from the Indians. We hand over a spy who later confessed on doing so once he reaches India (for Rs 400 pm) and in return we get a badly mutilated and tortured body of a young man. Obviously tortured and badly mutilated, the Indians still refuse to admit that torture is the cause of his death.
Astra It just happens so that the regular patrolling was being conducted in Pakistani side of the LOC. and they were gunned down. So no hard feelings there... or do you expect that we should provide a guide to the patrolling party. Next time i guess we should also keep that in mind ....
Lawyers are not missing, they did not go home because they were in a rally ... so no fret there as well.....
In return to the fishermen issue ... it also happens so that they were fishing in the Pakistani side of the maritime bdry .... what do you want .. i mean ... i beleive you'd say .... catch all the fish and give it to the Indian fishermen as a CBM ...????

I am not at all saying that we dont do things ..... but itnay saaf suthray (neat and clean) and Doodh kay dhullay (milk baathed) tum bhi nahin ho .......

The bottom line is ..... this was an immoral and brutal act displayed by the Indians. I sure hope i catch an Indian spy .... and then we'd see ... i will return him for sure .. but in installments....

Funny enough, can you give me a genuine non-pakistani link to prove your claim ? No wonder, the Indian army gave a lethal blow in reply. If you dont konw even this that the kargil was an intrusion by pakistani army- I would say that your general knowledge is zero.

Correct.

Yes, we negotiated peace with Nawaj Sharif, even when General mushraf was hatching the kargil plan.

Later when we gave good lath in Kargil, and US gave a lath to pakistan sponcered Taliban, suddenly pakistan realized the ill effects of terrorism and now proudly owns the war on terror. Lets see how it goes. Till the US checks terrorism in the region, its good for India, we can concentrate in economic reforms and build an uncompairable economic might.

Hold on Astra! Pakistan was not the first one in south Asia to start terrorism the roots are back in 1971 when India started supporting terrorists of East Pakistan the situation is miserable for you in North East India

You are also forgetting that before the talks India exploded its nuclear bomb and they started negotiations after Pakistan responded with nuclear tests.

The Indo-Pak cricket series in future in Pakistan will be very interesting.

Hold on Astra! Pakistan was not the first one in south Asia to start terrorism the roots are back in 1971 when India started supporting terrorists of East Pakistan the situation is miserable for you in North East India

You are also forgetting that before the talks India exploded its nuclear bomb and they started negotiations after Pakistan responded with nuclear tests.

The Indo-Pak cricket series in future in Pakistan will be very interesting.

Let me correct, pakistan sponcered terrorism in kashmir right from the partition.

Regarding Bangladesh, The west pakistan dominated the east pakistani politically and exploited them. This lead to huge influx of refugees to India about a crore. Facing a mounting humanitarian and economic crisis, India started actively aiding and organising the Bangladeshi resistance army known as the Mukti Bahini. This is a freedom fight, it cannot be called as terrorism. What else you expect the people to do if you exploit them finantially and politically. They will obviously revolt.

We liberated them, and they are happy to be independent country today.

My father is a 1971 ware veteran, and has first hand knowledge of how the pakistani forces raped women in villages and stabbed them before retreating.

Regd negotiations, which one are you talking about. No matter how the Pakistani govt speaks irresponsiblly about launching nuclear attack on India, deep down they know it is a threat to the very existance to pakistan.
Hope you understand that nuclear weapons are sucidal.

Your comparison of cricket and politics seems silly. I remember once that General Mushraf told- "Indian cricket team is afraid of playing pakistan". But if you see the records, we have defeated pakistan in all the world cup encounters, and major tournaments. I am sure he would have regretted of saying such a statement. And you should be knowing well, how the pakistani team was drubbed in their last tour of India.

Again I say, dont be silly to compaire politics with sports.

Funny enough, can you give me a genuine non-pakistani link to prove your claim ? No wonder, the Indian army gave a lethal blow in reply. If you dont konw even this that the kargil was an intrusion by pakistani army- I would say that your general knowledge is zero.

Iceman was referring to the allegation regarding the "torture/mutilation" of Indian troops whose bodies were returned by Pakistan. Indian newspapers themselves have argued that those claims were false, and part of a propoganda effort.

Let me correct, pakistan sponcered terrorism in kashmir right from the partition.

Kashmir was not India, and by its own (India's) conditions, even after the "accession", could only be accepted into India after a plebiscite was carried out in the territory. East Pakistan was a part of Pakistan, and regardless of whether or not the people were being "politically discriminated against", India did not have any right to interfere in the affairs of a sovereign nation - which it did.

I don't see why Kashmir should be discussed in this thread. Besides, Kashmir is a foregone conclusion anyway.:D

Has the government of Pakistan come out with the autopsy report yet ?

How can you claim this? Pakistan was a new state in 1947 dude!
With Kashmir and Hyderabad captured by India in 1947 led to Indo-Pak war there was no terrorism then.

Regarding Bangladesh, The west pakistan dominated the east pakistani politically and exploited them. This lead to huge influx of refugees to India about a crore. Facing a mounting humanitarian and economic crisis, India started actively aiding and organising the Bangladeshi resistance army known as the Mukti Bahini. This is a freedom fight, it cannot be called as terrorism. What else you expect the people to do if you exploit them finantially and politically. They will obviously revolt.

We liberated them, and they are happy to be independent country today.

My father is a 1971 ware veteran, and has first hand knowledge of how the pakistani forces raped women in villages and stabbed them before retreating.

My uncle was also there in 1971 war so will discuss the real analysis and events of the war in another thread.

Another thread is there to talk about this.

Regd negotiations, which one are you talking about. No matter how the Pakistani govt speaks irresponsiblly about launching nuclear attack on India, deep down they know it is a threat to the very existance to pakistan.
Hope you understand that nuclear weapons are sucidal.

See your and my post again.

Your comparison of cricket and politics seems silly. I remember once that General Mushraf told- "Indian cricket team is afraid of playing pakistan". But if you see the records, we have defeated pakistan in all the world cup encounters, and major tournaments. I am sure he would have regretted of saying such a statement. And you should be knowing well, how the pakistani team was drubbed in their last tour of India.

Again I say, dont be silly to compaire politics with sports

:lol: Let me clear it for you mate.

This thread is about a Pakistani who went to India to watch cricket match and who was martyred by Indian intelligence agencies so it will be interesting in future series when your country men will come here to see matches.

This thread is about a Pakistani who went to India to watch cricket match and who was martyred by Indian intelligence agencies so it will be interesting in future series when your country men will come here to see matche

Correction. This thread is about a Pakistani who is accused of being a spy and was being tried in Indian courts. He was ill and was provided treatment regularly. He died, and Pakistan was informed the very next day.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom