What's new

TotalWar on Pakistan: Understanding all Vectors of Destruction

My very dear Pak,

First the most important:

Yom e Pakistan sub ko mubarak ho!

My health has become very Nakhraybaz so I don't have much energy most of the time to post. Though I do try to read.

Secondely, I was waiting for the right time to post something of value... at least I try to. Hence, the delay in replying your post. Appologies!

As the NWO is unrevalling before our eyes.. the New Order of the World is emerging... it is not there yet.
But its contours are there to be sensed... though it would be hasty to jump to conclusions just yet.

The appearance and rather clear, productive address by the Chinese State Councilour Wang Ye at the OIC Summit was instructive.
It bodes well for Pakistan and PakKashmiris...

The Chinese abhore impulsiveness or emotioanlismoz... so we can be certain that Mr. Wang Ye was stating the Chinese StatePolicy regarding Pakistan.

It was sublte, yet clear. The message is of lasting effect!

What I sensed (and I could be totally wrong here!) that the PRC is against RegimeChange in Pakistan i.e. No ColourRevolutions ... be it HalwaRevolution supported by MarasiMedia or some Pink/Blue/GreenRevolution.

The PRC needs a stable, prosperous and relatively IndependentPakistan.
Anything else is inviting wolves through the main gate... and back to the dog-house for 220Million Paks.

In other words, China is a Factor now in Pakistan's Internal Affairs.
So, instead of meeting 'Opposition' parties by some ambassadors or some combined letters... the Chinese have taken a considered and measured position without trampling on our BesiegedSovereignity.

Pakistan has been a BattleGround for more that 40yrs now... starting with pre-FirstAfghan KosharJihad till today's Rent-a-Terrorist attacks on OurArmedForces.

We need to see things in larger context and in correct perspective... so that we might be able to understand pervailing conditions better and remedy situation to the benefit of Pakistan.

Pakistan becoming a SoftState has been a decades long journey.. it didn't just happen overnight.
The Rot starts with minute mold in the basement!

I, for one, fully support a legal, non-Khottacracy, change of government which is good for Pakistan's Political Health.
That is to say:
Democracy sans Khottacracy/Lottacracy.

Therefore, if an oppsition moves in the best interests of Paks and the Sovereignity of Pakistan and legally remove a sitting government then NOTHING could be better and vital for Pak's National Intereests.

However, the current Majma of Khottacracy is anything but a RegimeChange attempt against the PakNational Interests ... rather it is in the interests of the CriminalEnterprise and its ForgeinBackers.

It is important that I bring to your attention my disgust with the Buzdarizmo imposed on the biggest province of Pakistan. As PaaJee @SIPRA shall confirm.

So, it has nothing to do with the incumbent GoP or its support but rather highlighting that the TotalWar on Pakistan has many facets which include Khottacracy and its enabler MarasiMedia.

A politically stable Pakistan can take bold decision which would benefit 220Million Paks and we would be able to regain OurSovereignity.... albiet step-by-step.

Of course, there is an obvious remedy to Khottacracy and its little pup MarasiMedia.
But this is such a terrifying thought that no politcal party in Pakistan has the guts to enact it. Not only, one does sense, political imposters but also the PakState is terrified of this.

Regardless, in OurWar of Survival this is the only path.
A journey that started in 1850 and had its First Milestone on 14 Aug1947... is still the Most Potent Force laying in latent form in the Heart of OurLand.

I am forced to conclude that this RegimeChange is NOT Made-in-Pakistan.

This current GoP has failed to take bold actions and its in-actions have been costly.
Call it incompetence, political paralysis due to minority government or whatever... Buzdarismo is unfogivable.
Despite this the current GoP is the Product-of-Pakistan after a very long time... i.e. without interferece from the known quarters.

We can say that its Paks' attempt to regain their Homeland from the OccupationalForces of the CriminalEnterprise for whom Pakistan is just a Colony... to plunder and 'rule'... not Serve!

Yes, a devasted economy and EconomicTerrorism (still unpunished, still flourishing!) has left the koffers of the PakState in deep red... and in this world, as always, weak get eaten. Period!

So, expecting miracles have not been the issue but Action against the CriminalEnterprise has been lacking... impotent really.
And for this both GoP and PakState are equally responsible.

There can never be Peace without Justice.

Muslihat only puts rubbish under the carpet where it festers further and becomes disease. The mold starts in the basement!

The sudden spike in Terrorism against Pakistan and PakArmedForces... along with the groundwork for the RegimeChange has been going on hand-in-hand... with MarasiMedia doing a daily blitzkrieng of FakeNews and Fasad.... thus priming the PakNation for instability and chaos...

It is too obvious to even mention....

Unless we dismantle the CriminalEnterprise our lot is not going to change regardless how many prayers we offer! ( I am sorry for saying this!)

My dear Paks forget that we had been neighbours with the USSR for decades... and the History of HybridWar on Pakistan is quite long and deep... and the same actors or better said rented-forces are active today which were on the pay-roll of the Soviets... they just changed camps... and went to sell their services to other buyers.

Both the Buyers and Sellers are known to the PakState.
So, what can one say in such a situation.???

The Destruction of Karachi started when ZAB became an aazab for Pakistan... the policies he introduced were/are the root-cause of the Destruction of OurEconomicHub.

And it is true that to Counter a BigMonster PakState created other Mini-Monsters who then turned into BigMonsters of today.

All these Nooraz, Fazluz or rest of the creatures are the result of not following the Idea of Pakistan... and no matter how much we try... we shall remain in the dog-house ... as long as the Latent Force is not awakened.

Please, do see that I understand that it is in the best interests of these CreatedMonsters and the CriminalEnterprise to NEVER let the LatentForce to Awaken... for whence it does... it will flush away every filth... in every corner of Pakistan.

You have been a keen observer and analyst of perailing situation for longer and better than I... hence, you know the ground realities far better than I ever could...
Please, do tell me whether the current Nizam, in its entirety, is compatible with the Idea of Pakistan or rather with the Progress of Pakistan.

Every two bit 'leader' becomes a SupremeLeader... MullahMafia threatens the PakState or inheritors of mere name become blackmailers of PakState and the very existence of Pakistan...
How long this can last?

As long as such a farce continues... Pakistan shall remain the Battleground and TotalWar on Pakistan shall continue!

When will this TotalWar stop?

The day that happens the GeoEconomic and GeoPolitical landscape of Eurasia will go through a massive Shift... towards EurasianCentury!

Of course, we view the war in Ukraine through PakLens since we are on PDF... supposedly, OurOwn Forum!!!

I still believe that Russia failed miserably in countering the US PsyOp and fell into trap head first!

The US has won a StartegicVictory in divorcing EU from Russia and re-enforcing its Dominance on the EU.

Russia is Out. Again!

Germany is Down. Again!

For now the Media (including Indian... can you imagine!!!) will keep potraying BadRussian to the hilt and the Russian can kiss goodbye to re-entering EU for decades to come.

This StrategicVictory belongs to the US.

It doesn't matter that Ukraine will be crushed in the process and its statehood will become a burden on Eurolands for many decades... but it has served the US StrategicAgenda rather well.

All those cookies that Ms. Nunland backed in 2014 have borne fruits!

It was/is a truly strategic enterprise ... very well planned and extremely well executed.

Now coming to your contention of the FirstStrike and its benefits... I agree with you totally.

A FirstStrike is an extremely potent rather essential/critical component of WarFighting.
But the FirstStrike needs to make sure total decapitation of the opponent.

In Pakistan's context... Our FirstStrike has to be so massive that there is Nothing Conventional left for the enemy to respond to.
Otherwise, the conflict will be long drawn and Costly!

I have asked/requested the PDF resident experts to model the Cost of Destruction of Karachi... am still waiting.

Our PM should know his figures and be consistent in qouting them... as we cann't expect MarasiMedia to do anything remotely PakPositive.

The total loss to PakEconomy of the SecondAfghandWar has been far more that the Economist figure of $220Bln... it is the ensuing Costs that accumulate...

That is why we should build OurDefences based on our own production... just as China does... build our Capabilities in such a manner that we can Redue Cost... (yes, I do sound like a bean-counter... but War is all about Cost-n-Benefits).

So, yes... we must build First MassiveStrike Capabilities i.e. Military, Economic, Diplomatic and Industrial.

But first we need to make sure that the Battleground shifts away from Pakistan for good!

It has been too long and has costed us too much PakBlood and PakTreasure... I mean almost Half a Century .. is enough!!!

We know that our 'brotherly countries' see Pakistan as competitor... and a Strong, Prosperous and Stable Pakistan scares the nickers off them... hence, they shall continue their 'brotherly works'.... and if the good Indians help them achieve it... merrier it is.
Here I don't make a distinction... because this Secterianismo is nothing but an advancement tool for these regional pretenders.. where, in absence of the AwakendForce, good hearted Paks get beguiled and end up hurting ourselves!

I do oppose this Pan-Islamismo... there is NOTHING to be gained by this.

Our only Umah is 220Million Paks
... the rest is Diplomacy and Economics. Nothing else!

As I have tried to say... the first StrategicVictory belongs to the US in this Russo-Ukrainian conflict... but this is NOT the end of War.

We shall see increasing pressure on China. And one wouldn't be surprised to see another brilliantly crafted PsyOp directed at China a la Russia. @Shotgunner51

We already have a run of Sinophobia with Covid... and some of the good Indian media outlets are still framing Covid as ChineseVirus...

Here, I shall like to draw you attention to my thesis that the India is an ImperialCreation to:

Keep Pakistan down!

and

China Out!

My observation/contention has historic roots.. as the creation of this super-state and keeping it aflot has been a StrategicEffort from the Whitehall strategists... who saw to it that the Ottomans be dismantled.
And no ChallengerState could emerge from its ashes...

Same thing happened with Pakistan.

If you recall that the Quaid e Azam R.A was fundamentally against the partition of Punjab and Bengal... even our Elders had a very different Map of Pakistan in mind...
But then.. when you are Weak... you get Eaten!

$Trillions in aid and diplomatic support even in case of WarCrimes and CrimesAgainstHumanity in IoJK (100.000+ PakKashmiris in massgrave, 10.000 PakKashmiris women/girls gangraped by the indian army)...
No HumanRights warrior... no condemnation... NOTHING!

And the same Actors have the audacity to accuse China of MuslimGenocide... Funny this!

So, keeping Pakistan on slow boil is in strategic interests of 'brotherly countries' and their masters... for a long time.
The good Indians benefit from it and exploit it.. is understandable... why would a mortal enemy give us breathing space?

The good Indians have openly stated that they have a war-chest of $700mln to 'oppose' CPEC.. if that is not a blatant terror-funding then I don't know what could be... and we are in FATF!!!
(I believe it was their NSA who declared it rather triumply)

But as luck has it... a stable, strong and prosperous Pakistan is in China's Strategic Interests... and they have been consistent in their policy and support.
Of course, NO free lunches anywhere.
And why should it be?

An interesting observation/statement made by Mr. Wang Ye was that Pakistan must be able to choose the Development Path that fits Pak's NationalConditions...

This simple statement is quite valuable. This needs deep analysis!

We cann't copy/paste a model that highly developed socio-economic societies have taken Centuries to develop and deploy.
We simply cann't.
As it is not only against Nature but also unachievable for the pervailing conditions in OurLand where 25% (55Million that is) Paks live in abject poverty.

As MarasiMedia, getting fatter on the foreign grants, tell us daily about this SacredCow ...Khottacracy... is a lie!!!

The entire Nizam is rigged... and last 40years have created the intertiwned nods in this Network of the CriminalEnterprise.... where there are intermarriages ...from Bubucracy QabzaGroup to Judiciary to Politicos... even the CriminalEnterprise has tried to incorporate OurArmedForces...

I did make a calculation regarding the Strength of the CriminalEnterprise... though the data set is an educated guesstimation... but it does give us the Ratios at all levels of PakState and PakSociety.
Would be nice to have your feedback on that... Thread: Pak's CriminalEnterprise ... in PakPolitics section.

Now once again we need to see the Picture in its totallity and not just fragments...

So, please, allow me to Frame the Question:

What is Total Picture of Eurasia?

What is its NetWorth in Resources?

How Pakistan is Connected to Eurasian Picture?

Why a RegimeChange in Pakistan at this juncture necessary?

How ColourRevolution in Khazakistan is linked to Pak situation of these days?

Russia is NOT a European state nor it is part of EuropeanCivilisation.
Yes, they are 'white' and blue-eyed... but if the West considers Ukraine to be 'relatively civilised' what do you think they consider Russia to be?

The Failure of Russia to affect Change in Kiev and not being able to demonstrate its MilitaryPower in the FirstWeek of this conflict exposes many things... which can have adverse effect on OurLand.

So, if Russia is able to split the current Ukraine into two and a half states and can get out of there without too much loss it will be Won-Battle... anything less will be total Failure!

And Failure has its Cost!

For now I am unable to draw conclusions regarding the Ukraine conflict... perhaps, it is better to wait for another month.
Yes, prediction business is sexy... and making grandios statements in such threads is all the rage... but I feel I am not qualified to comment more than my above observation.

But one thing is definitive:

The Results of Russo-Ukrainian War shall have deep impact on Pakistan.

To Victor the Spoils...

There is a Momentum of History in Acceleration ... and these things happening have an animus to them.

For now we have two states as the Gatekeepers of Eurasia.
Tukiye and Pakistan.
Both are Civilisational States.

Pakistan
is an AncientState and is the home of one of the most ancient Civilisation on the Planet.
Yet everything is latent!
Sleeping!

You know what Allam Iqbal R.A. had said about this slumber...
OurCivilisation is still Alive and well.. just dosing off... from CentralAsia to Ancient Summer... OurCivilisational footprints are everywhere... yet no Claimant?

What kind of Inheritors we are!!!

The ONLY thing that can stop for Pakistan to be BattleGround is PakPositiveNationalism.

We don't need MullahMaffia for Unity or Faith or Discipline... this assumption has created too many thugs and profiteers...
Time to dismantle MullahMaffia and their foreign funders for good!

PakPositiveNationalism is the LatentForce that gave Agency to the Idea of Pakistan.. the same LatentForce that fought in 1857 ... if anyone doubts it then dig deeper in OurHistory... from Khyber to Chittagong... those who were hanged by the British were Muslims!

We were tied to the cannons and blasted!

it was PakPositiveNationalism that united every Pathan, Baloch, Kashmiri, Punjabi, Sindhi or Baltistani... from Christians to Hindus to, of course, Muslims of Pakistan woke to the Idea of Pakistan.

Our Order was Defeated but it NEVER Died.

The compulsions to Create the Bumb and todays great display is the result of this Latent PakPositiveNationalism.

And it scares the nickers off everyone...

NOT a single political party dare touch it.. because this pervailant Khottacracy is run as family affair... even Fazlu has his son primed for 'leadership'...

PakPositiveNationalism is demanding and unforgiving... whence it awakes... people will have to deliver according to the Idea of Pakistan ... and just some Milli Nagma won't do...

Those jumped in front of the tanks in Chawinda were high on PakPositiveNationalism ... RashidMinhas was high on it...

When I read comments from my dear Paks in PolitcalSection ... it saddens me.
Everyone is busy supporting one over the other... blind to the massive faults/crimes of their 'dear leaders' .... I could call it pathetic... but then I would be passing a judgement on my own... which I don't like!... Hence, Ijtinab!

The OIC made the useless soundbites and alot of photo-ops and hand-shakes... it is still a dead horse.

There is NO Muslim Block... Period!

The Sino-Pak Front is squaring up to the challenge of managing this imperial experiment called 'India' ...
China more so that Pakistan. FACT!

In a way PMIK has a golden opportunity to use this RegimeChange exercise to Awaken PakPositiveNationalism... but it can't be just empty rhetoric... or sloganairing...

He has to understand the Depth and Breadth of PakPositiveNationalism...

A leader in Pakistan who truly understands the Essence of PakPositiveNationalism can Awaken this LatentForce and Unify the PoliticalLandscape like no-other ...

And NO... Nobody can be like Quaid e Azam R.A.

A Jinnah is born after many centuries...

We could call OurLand lucky if we can have someone 5% of the Calibre of Baba e Qom R.A.

Hum Pakistani hain

Pakistan hamara hae!

For now TotalWar on Pakistan continues... MarasiMedia is priming the PakNation for chaos and fasad... and PakState had decided to be neutral! Funny this!

Mangus

P.S. @Reddington yaar, should my health stop its nahraybazi... I shall attempt to define the Contours of PakPositiveNationalism... a massive undertaking for sure... but with your and others help we can develop the Framework!

@GlobalVillageSpace kindly do your work and try to be a creative force and help us with PakPositiveNationalism. You are media ...

@RescueRanger @HRK @ghazi52 @Windjammer @Slav Defence @Horus @WebMaster @PakSword @Signalian @PanzerKiel @Rashid Mahmood @Indus Pakistan @Mentee @Valar. @StormBreaker @The Eagle @LeGenD @Musings @peagle @newb3e @DESERT FIGHTER @vi-va @ps3linux @Ace of Spades @waz
Beautiful post, thank you for sharing your thoughts, it is highly appreciated. Pakistanis everywhere must not fitter our energies on frivilous pursuits - rather direct and channel them to uplift and improve the image, projection and prosperity of our nation - each in their own capacity and means.

My very dear Pak,

My health has become very Nakhraybaz so I don't have much energy most of the time to post. Though I do try to read.

Secondely, I was waiting for the right time to post something of value... at least I try to. Hence, the delay in replying your post. Appologies!

As the NWO is unrevalling before our eyes.. the New Order of the World is emerging... it is not there yet.
But its contours are there to be sensed... though it would be hasty to jump to conclusions just yet.

The appearance and rather clear, productive address by the Chinese State Councilour Wang Ye at the OIC Summit was instructive.

The Chinese abhore impulsiveness or emotioanlismoz... so we can be certain that Mr. Wang Ye was stating the Chinese StatePolicy regarding Pakistan.

What I sensed (and I could be totally wrong here!) that the PRC is against RegimeChange in Pakistan i.e. No ColourRevolutions ... be it HalwaRevolution supported by MarasiMedia or some Pink/Blue/GreenRevolution.

Anything else is inviting wolves through the main gate... and back to the dog-house for 220Million Paks.

So, instead of meeting 'Opposition' parties by some ambassadors or some combined letters... the Chinese have taken a considered and measured position without trampling on our BesiegedSovereignity.

Pakistan has been a BattleGround for more that 40yrs now... starting with pre-FirstAfghan KosharJihad till today's Rent-a-Terrorist attacks on OurArmedForces.

We need to see things in larger context and in correct perspective... so that we might be able to understand pervailing conditions better and remedy situation to the benefit of Pakistan.

Pakistan becoming a SoftState has been a decades long journey.. it didn't just happen overnight.

I, for one, fully support a legal, non-Khottacracy, change of government which is good for Pakistan's Political Health.
That is to say:

Therefore, if an oppsition moves in the best interests of Paks and the Sovereignity of Pakistan and legally remove a sitting government then NOTHING could be better and vital for Pak's National Intereests.

However, the current Majma of Khottacracy is anything but a RegimeChange attempt against the PakNational Interests ... rather it is in the interests of the CriminalEnterprise and its ForgeinBackers.

It is important that I bring to your attention my disgust with the Buzdarizmo imposed on the biggest province of Pakistan. As PaaJee @SIPRA shall confirm.

So, it has nothing to do with the incumbent GoP or its support but rather highlighting that the TotalWar on Pakistan has many facets which include Khottacracy and its enabler MarasiMedia.

A politically stable Pakistan can take bold decision which would benefit 220Million Paks and we would be able to regain OurSovereignity.... albiet step-by-step.

Of course, there is an obvious remedy to Khottacracy and its little pup MarasiMedia.
But this is such a terrifying thought that no politcal party in Pakistan has the guts to enact it. Not only, one does sense, political imposters but also the PakState is terrified of this.

A journey that started in 1850 and had its First Milestone on 14 Aug1947... is still the Most Potent Force laying in latent form in the Heart of OurLand.

This current GoP has failed to take bold actions and its in-actions have been costly.
Call it incompetence, political paralysis due to minority government or whatever... Buzdarismo is unfogivable.
Despite this the current GoP is the Product-of-Pakistan after a very long time... i.e. without interferece from the known quarters.

We can say that its Paks' attempt to regain their Homeland from the OccupationalForces of the CriminalEnterprise for whom Pakistan is just a Colony... to plunder and 'rule'... not Serve!

Yes, a devasted economy and EconomicTerrorism (still unpunished, still flourishing!) has left the koffers of the PakState in deep red... and in this world, as always, weak get eaten. Period!

So, expecting miracles have not been the issue but Action against the CriminalEnterprise has been lacking... impotent really.

Muslihat only puts rubbish under the carpet where it festers further and becomes disease. The mold starts in the basement!

The sudden spike in Terrorism against Pakistan and PakArmedForces... along with the groundwork for the RegimeChange has been going on hand-in-hand... with MarasiMedia doing a daily blitzkrieng of FakeNews and Fasad.... thus priming the PakNation for instability and chaos...

Unless we dismantle the CriminalEnterprise our lot is not going to change regardless how many prayers we offer! ( I am sorry for saying this!)

My dear Paks forget that we had been neighbours with the USSR for decades... and the History of HybridWar on Pakistan is quite long and deep... and the same actors or better said rented-forces are active today which were on the pay-roll of the Soviets... they just changed camps... and went to sell their services to other buyers.

The Destruction of Karachi started when ZAB became an aazab for Pakistan... the policies he introduced were/are the root-cause of the Destruction of OurEconomicHub.

And it is true that to Counter a BigMonster PakState created other Mini-Monsters who then turned into BigMonsters of today.

All these Nooraz, Fazluz or rest of the creatures are the result of not following the Idea of Pakistan... and no matter how much we try... we shall remain in the dog-house ... as long as the Latent Force is not awakened.

Please, do see that I understand that it is in the best interests of these CreatedMonsters and the CriminalEnterprise to NEVER let the LatentForce to Awaken... for whence it does... it will flush away every filth... in every corner of Pakistan.

You have been a keen observer and analyst of perailing situation for longer and better than I... hence, you know the ground realities far better than I ever could...
Please, do tell me whether the current Nizam, in its entirety, is compatible with the Idea of Pakistan or rather with the Progress of Pakistan.

Every two bit 'leader' becomes a SupremeLeader... MullahMafia threatens the PakState or inheritors of mere name become blackmailers of PakState and the very existence of Pakistan...
How long this can last?

As long as such a farce continues... Pakistan shall remain the Battleground and TotalWar on Pakistan shall continue!

The day that happens the GeoEconomic and GeoPolitical landscape of Eurasia will go through a massive Shift... towards EurasianCentury!

Of course, we view the war in Ukraine through PakLens since we are on PDF... supposedly, OurOwn Forum!!!

I still believe that Russia failed miserably in countering the US PsyOp and fell into trap head first!

The US has won a StartegicVictory in divorcing EU from Russia and re-enforcing its Dominance on the EU.

Russia is Out. Again!

Germany is Down. Again!

For now the Media (including Indian... can you imagine!!!) will keep potraying BadRussian to the hilt and the Russian can kiss goodbye to re-entering EU for decades to come.

It doesn't matter that Ukraine will be crushed in the process and its statehood will become a burden on Eurolands for many decades... but it has served the US StrategicAgenda rather well.

It was/is a truly strategic enterprise ... very well planned and extremely well executed.

Now coming to your contention of the FirstStrike and its benefits... I agree with you totally.

A FirstStrike is an extremely potent rather essential/critical component of WarFighting.

In Pakistan's context... Our FirstStrike has to be so massive that there is Nothing Conventional left for the enemy to respond to.

I have asked/requested the PDF resident experts to model the Cost of Destruction of Karachi... am still waiting.

Our PM should know his figures and be consistent in qouting them... as we cann't expect MarasiMedia to do anything remotely PakPositive.

The total loss to PakEconomy of the SecondAfghandWar has been far more that the Economist figure of $220Bln... it is the ensuing Costs that accumulate...

That is why we should build OurDefences based on our own production... just as China does... build our Capabilities in such a manner that we can Redue Cost... (yes, I do sound like a bean-counter... but War is all about Cost-n-Benefits).

So, yes... we must build First MassiveStrike Capabilities i.e. Military, Economic, Diplomatic and Industrial.

But first we need to make sure that the Battleground shifts away from Pakistan for good!

It has been too long and has costed us too much PakBlood and PakTreasure... I mean almost Half a Century .. is enough!!!

We know that our 'brotherly countries' see Pakistan as competitor... and a Strong, Prosperous and Stable Pakistan scares the nickers off them... hence, they shall continue their 'brotherly works'.... and if the good Indians help them achieve it... merrier it is.
Here I don't make a distinction... because this Secterianismo is nothing but an advancement tool for these regional pretenders.. where, in absence of the AwakendForce, good hearted Paks get beguiled and end up hurting ourselves!

As I have tried to say... the first StrategicVictory belongs to the US in this Russo-Ukrainian conflict... but this is NOT the end of War.

We shall see increasing pressure on China. And one wouldn't be surprised to see another brilliantly crafted PsyOp directed at China a la Russia. @Shotgunner51

We already have a run of Sinophobia with Covid... and some of the good Indian media outlets are still framing Covid as ChineseVirus...

Here, I shall like to draw you attention to my thesis that the India is an ImperialCreation to:

Keep Pakistan down!

and

China Out!

My observation/contention has historic roots.. as the creation of this super-state and keeping it aflot has been a StrategicEffort from the Whitehall strategists... who saw to it that the Ottomans be dismantled.

If you recall that the Quaid e Azam R.A was fundamentally against the partition of Punjab and Bengal... even our Elders had a very different Map of Pakistan in mind...

$Trillions in aid and diplomatic support even in case of WarCrimes and CrimesAgainstHumanity in IoJK (100.000+ PakKashmiris in massgrave, 10.000 PakKashmiris women/girls gangraped by the indian army)...

And the same Actors have the audacity to accuse China of MuslimGenocide... Funny this!

So, keeping Pakistan on slow boil is in strategic interests of 'brotherly countries' and their masters... for a long time.
The good Indians benefit from it and exploit it.. is understandable... why would a mortal enemy give us breathing space?

The good Indians have openly stated that they have a war-chest of $700mln to 'oppose' CPEC.. if that is not a blatant terror-funding then I don't know what could be... and we are in FATF!!!

But as luck has it... a stable, strong and prosperous Pakistan is in China's Strategic Interests... and they have been consistent in their policy and support.
And why should it be?

An interesting observation/statement made by Mr. Wang Ye was that Pakistan must be able to choose the Development Path that fits Pak's NationalConditions...

We cann't copy/paste a model that highly developed socio-economic societies have taken Centuries to develop and deploy.
We simply cann't.
As it is not only against Nature but also unachievable for the pervailing conditions in OurLand where 25% (55Million that is) Paks live in abject poverty.

As MarasiMedia, getting fatter on the foreign grants, tell us daily about this SacredCow ...Khottacracy... is a lie!!!

The entire Nizam is rigged... and last 40years have created the intertiwned nods in this Network of the CriminalEnterprise.... where there are intermarriages ...from Bubucracy QabzaGroup to Judiciary to Politicos... even the CriminalEnterprise has tried to incorporate OurArmedForces...

I did make a calculation regarding the Strength of the CriminalEnterprise... though the data set is an educated guesstimation... but it does give us the Ratios at all levels of PakState and PakSociety.
Would be nice to have your feedback on that... Thread: Pak's CriminalEnterprise ... in PakPolitics section.

Now once again we need to see the Picture in its totallity and not just fragments...

Yes, they are 'white' and blue-eyed... but if the West considers Ukraine to be 'relatively civilised' what do you think they consider Russia to be?

The Failure of Russia to affect Change in Kiev and not being able to demonstrate its MilitaryPower in the FirstWeek of this conflict exposes many things... which can have adverse effect on OurLand.

So, if Russia is able to split the current Ukraine into two and a half states and can get out of there without too much loss it will be Won-Battle... anything less will be total Failure!

For now I am unable to draw conclusions regarding the Ukraine conflict... perhaps, it is better to wait for another month.
Yes, prediction business is sexy... and making grandios statements in such threads is all the rage... but I feel I am not qualified to comment more than my above observation.

To Victor the Spoils...

There is a Momentum of History in Acceleration ... and these things happening have an animus to them.

Tukiye and Pakistan.

Pakistan
is an AncientState and is the home of one of the most ancient Civilisation on the Planet.
Sleeping!

OurCivilisation is still Alive and well.. just dosing off... from CentralAsia to Ancient Summer... OurCivilisational footprints are everywhere... yet no Claimant?

The ONLY thing that can stop for Pakistan to be BattleGround is PakPositiveNationalism.

We don't need MullahMaffia for Unity or Faith or Discipline... this assumption has created too many thugs and profiteers...

PakPositiveNationalism is the LatentForce that gave Agency to the Idea of Pakistan.. the same LatentForce that fought in 1857 ... if anyone doubts it then dig deeper in OurHistory... from Khyber to Chittagong... those who were hanged by the British were Muslims!

it was PakPositiveNationalism that united every Pathan, Baloch, Kashmiri, Punjabi, Sindhi or Baltistani... from Christians to Hindus to, of course, Muslims of Pakistan woke to the Idea of Pakistan.

The compulsions to Create the Bumb and todays great display is the result of this Latent PakPositiveNationalism.

NOT a single political party dare touch it.. because this pervailant Khottacracy is run as family affair... even Fazlu has his son primed for 'leadership'...

PakPositiveNationalism is demanding and unforgiving... whence it awakes... people will have to deliver according to the Idea of Pakistan ... and just some Milli Nagma won't do...

Those jumped in front of the tanks in Chawinda were high on PakPositiveNationalism ... RashidMinhas was high on it...

Everyone is busy supporting one over the other... blind to the massive faults/crimes of their 'dear leaders' .... I could call it pathetic... but then I would be passing a judgement on my own... which I don't like!... Hence, Ijtinab!

The OIC made the useless soundbites and alot of photo-ops and hand-shakes... it is still a dead horse.

The Sino-Pak Front is squaring up to the challenge of managing this imperial experiment called 'India' ...

In a way PMIK has a golden opportunity to use this RegimeChange exercise to Awaken PakPositiveNationalism... but it can't be just empty rhetoric... or sloganairing...

A leader in Pakistan who truly understands the Essence of PakPositiveNationalism can Awaken this LatentForce and Unify the PoliticalLandscape like no-other ...

We could call OurLand lucky if we can have someone 5% of the Calibre of Baba e Qom R.A.

Hum Pakistani hain

Pakistan hamara hae!

For now TotalWar on Pakistan continues... MarasiMedia is priming the PakNation for chaos and fasad... and PakState had decided to be neutral! Funny this!

Mangus

P.S. @Reddington yaar, should my health stop its nahraybazi... I shall attempt to define the Contours of PakPositiveNationalism... a massive undertaking for sure... but with your and others help we can develop the Framework!

@GlobalVillageSpace kindly do your work and try to be a creative force and help us with PakPositiveNationalism. You are media ...

@RescueRanger @HRK @ghazi52 @Windjammer @Slav Defence @Horus @WebMaster @PakSword @Signalian @PanzerKiel @Rashid Mahmood @Indus Pakistan @Mentee @Valar. @StormBreaker @The Eagle @LeGenD @Musings @peagle @newb3e @DESERT FIGHTER @vi-va @ps3linux @Ace of Spades @waz

Paa Jee: Excellent post. My prayers for your health and wellbeing.

My very dear Pak,

That is to say:

How long this can last?

Russia is Out. Again!

Germany is Down. Again!

Keep Pakistan down!

and

China Out!

And why should it be?

We simply cann't.

To Victor the Spoils...

Tukiye and Pakistan.

Pakistan
Sleeping!

Hum Pakistani hain

Pakistan hamara hae!

Mangus

This reminds me when China was in Qing dynasty, a nation with great potential, but stumbled by all kinds of inner and outer issues.

This reminds me when China was in Qing dynasty, a nation with great potential, but stumbled by all kinds of inner and outer issues.

My dear friend,

You draw quite an accurate parallel!

Our 'Tang Period' ended around 230+years ago.

And, indeed, we entered a 'Qing Period' of decline.

We do have our own 'Two Centuries of Humliations'.

Your decline stopped or better said you started your Recovery with the Long March!

Our 'Recovery' started on 23rd of March 1940 and we took a First Concrete Step on 14th August 1947.

Whereas you have gone through Continous Recovery Momentum .... we have yet to start this journey as PRC has done and doing now... in this phase of The Momemtum of History!

You and I both know that the LiberDemocracy is doomed to fail in countries like Pakistan. Therefore, we need to adopt the ChineseModel with PakistaniCharachteristics.

I fail to see anyother path to OurRecovery and Re-Birth of OurOrder.

In a strange way Sino-Pak Destinies are intertwined!

Mangus

May Allah grant you health and speedy recovery.

Can we say that the Americans have turned Ukraine into another Afghanistan for the Russian?

CNN certainly wants us to believe it to be so...

Perhaps, we must exercise caution in drawing quick conclusions... afterall.... it is the Greatest PsyOp of last 80years!
No. Ukraine can never become Afghanistan even if US wants it to become Afghanistan.
The entire Western media/social media is working overtime to do propaganda against Russia after every Russian man/material loss.

Imo this is a full blown war between two industrialized countries. Ukraine is not Iraq and Afghanistan. It boasted of having the second or third largest military in Europe; is capable of making infantry vehicles, missiles, APCs, tanks and so on. It is one of the only few countries in the world that is capable of making aircraft engines.

US/West wants the world to believe in i.e. Russia has lost because it could not capture entire Ukraine or Kiev in 1 week or 1 month or whatever.

This entire argument is so ridiculous tbh.

1) Ukraine is fully mobilized; Russia is not.
2) Russia has not more than 200,000 thousand troops taking part in the war. Ukrainian troops outnumber Russian troops.
3) Regarding US turning Ukraine into Afghanistan. Moscow was thousands of miles away from Afghanistan while Ukraine is next door. In Eastern Half of Ukraine either there are Russian Ukrainians or Russian speaking Ukrainians. Also Russia has a history of dealing with Ukrainian insurgency for centuries.
4) Russia is fighting Ukraine with one hand tied behind its back. There is no extensive use of air power. No shock and awe tactics, no carpet bombing like US did in Iraq and Afghanistan or Russia in Grozny etc which severely limits its speed.
5) US is giving SAMs like stingers and ATGMs which is limiting Russian speed.

Just to put things into perspective; It still took Nazi Germany 5 weeks to capture Poland after 1.5 million German troops took part in invasion. It took US and its allies about 45 days to capture Baghdad even after carpet bombing or using so called shock and awe tactics. They even bombed water treatment plants etc. Not to mention sanctions subsequent to the first Gulf war.

I may be wrong but I personally believe that this war will over by summer and then Russia/Belarus will focus on Lithuania/Suwalki gap to cut off Baltic States.

With the way things are going, this war might end up being nuclear!

Last edited:
May Allah grant you health and speedy recovery.

No. Ukraine can never become Afghanistan even if US wants it to become Afghanistan.
The entire Western media/social media is working overnight to do propaganda against Russia after every Russian man/material loss.

Imo this is a full blown war between two industrialized countries. Ukraine is not Iraq and Afghanistan. It boasted of having the second or third largest military in Europe; is capable of making infantry vehicles, missiles, APCs, tanks and so on. It is one of the only few countries in the world that is capable of making aircraft engines.

US/West wants the world to believe in i.e. Russia has lost because it could not capture entire Ukraine or Kiev in 1 week or 1 month or whatever.

This entire argument is so ridiculous tbh.

1) Ukraine is fully mobilized; Russia is not.
2) Russia has not more than 200,000 thousand troops taking part in the war. Ukrainian troops outnumber Russian troops.
3) Regarding US turning Ukraine into Afghanistan. Moscow was thousand of miles away from Afghanistan while Ukraine is next door. In Eastern Half of Ukraine either there are Russian Ukrainians or Russian speaking Ukrainians. Also Russia has a history of dealing with Ukrainian insurgency for centuries.
4) Russia is fighting Ukraine with one hand tied behind it back. There is no extensive use of air power. No shock and awe tactics, no carpet bombing like US in Iraq and Afghanistan or Russia in Grozny etc which severely limits its speed.
5) US giving SAMs like stingers and ATGMs which is limiting Russian speed.

Just to put things in perspective; It still took Nazi Germany 5 weeks to capture Poland after 1.5 million German troops took part in invasion. It took US and its allies about 45 days to capture Baghdad even after carpet bombing or using so called shock and awe tactics. They even bombed water treatment plants etc. Not to mention sanctions subsequent to the first Gulf war.

I may be wrong but I personally believe that this war will over by summer and then Russia/Belarus will focus on Lithuania/Suwalki gap to cut off Baltic States.

With the way things are going, this war might end up being nuclear!

O yaar meray,

What an excellent summation of this entire edifice!

I am truly suprised that you haven't been made a TT yet @WebMaster @Slav Defence @Horus

Indeed, we must study this conflict with studied detachment.

I still maintain that this conflict will have enormus bearing on OurLand.
Regardless, what the outcome.
Either way the GeoPolitical and GeoEconomic landscape of Eurasia is going to be the defining moment in the emergin Order of the World!

Russia cann't do a Grozny on Ukraine... for many a reasons, including the ones you elegantly pointed out.
There was a racist element involved in the destruction of ChechnianWar.

What is fascinating though is the Critical role of China in this GreatGame.

We need to keep an eye on the SDR issuances @Shotgunner51

All empires take a nose dive when there are no more resources i.e. money.

This conflict has brought the ModernMoneyTheory to the fore like never before.

Russia demanding to paid in Rubles has made its currency bounce back to pre-conflict valuation.

Also, the high energy price are subsidising the conflict war for Russia...even if RF sells its crude/gas on discounted prices...

For us this summer is going to be rather hot... high wheat prices combined with higher energy prices... double deal.
Plus of course the ResidentEvil i.e RegimeChange wannabe CriminalEnterprise!

One senses that RF will be forced to accelerate its Ops @PanzerKiel

A simple fact:

Should Russia fail to achieve its StrategicObjectives in Ukraine, not only Putin is finished but Russia will be like early 1900s... pre-revolution period was as messy as during and after the revolution.

The flip side is that despite the first US StrategicVictory at the begining of this conflict, the US led Empire will become defunt... a bit more rash/reactionary and dangerous.

Anyhow, all we can do now is study this with utter detachment.

Let us just hope that within this decade we see the Start of Ending of Our TwoCenturies of Humiliation!

Mangus

My dear friend,

You draw quite an accurate parallel!

Our 'Tang Period' ended around 230+years ago.

And, indeed, we entered a 'Qing Period' of decline.

We do have our own 'Two Centuries of Humliations'.

Your decline stopped or better said you started your Recovery with the Long March!

Our 'Recovery' started on 23rd of March 1940 and we took a First Concrete Step on 14th August 1947.

Whereas you have gone through Continous Recovery Momentum .... we have yet to start this journey as PRC has done and doing now... in this phase of The Momemtum of History!

You and I both know that the LiberDemocracy is doomed to fail in countries like Pakistan. Therefore, we need to adopt the ChineseModel with PakistaniCharachteristics.

I fail to see anyother path to OurRecovery and Re-Birth of OurOrder.

In a strange way Sino-Pak Destinies are intertwined!

Mangus
Well said.

If China was under KMT rule, if KMT won the civil war:
  • KMT was a poorly organized party, China would be a soft core state.
  • China may end up being a bigger India, or worse, dismantled.
  • KMT leader Chiang Kai-shek became a Methodist upon his marriage to his fourth wife. There may be no room for socialists.
  • China will be pressured by both Soviet and U.S., kind of like Pakistan which had been squeezed, stumbled by both Soviet/Afghanistan and India.
  • China may likely transform to parliamentary system eventually. And there would be enough opportunities for U.S. to install proxies, like the criminal enterprises here and there.
  • The real rulers of China would likely be bankers, just like Europe and America.
Third world may be third world permanently.

O yaar meray,

What an excellent summation of this entire edifice!

I am truly suprised that you haven't been made a TT yet @WebMaster @Slav Defence @Horus

Indeed, we must study this conflict with studied detachment.

I still maintain that this conflict will have enormus bearing on OurLand.
Regardless, what the outcome.
Either way the GeoPolitical and GeoEconomic landscape of Eurasia is going to be the defining moment in the emergin Order of the World!

Russia cann't do a Grozny on Ukraine
... for many a reasons, including the ones you elegantly pointed out.
There was a racist element involved in the destruction of ChechnianWar.

What is fascinating though is the Critical role of China in this GreatGame.

We need to keep an eye on the SDR issuances @Shotgunner51

All empires take a nose dive when there are no more resources i.e. money.

This conflict has brought the ModernMoneyTheory to the fore like never before.

Russia demanding to paid in Rubles has made its currency bounce back to pre-conflict valuation.

Also, the high energy price are subsidising the conflict war for Russia...even if RF sells its crude/gas on discounted prices...

For us this summer is going to be rather hot... high wheat prices combined with higher energy prices... double deal.
Plus of course the ResidentEvil i.e RegimeChange wannabe CriminalEnterprise!

One senses that RF will be forced to accelerate its Ops @PanzerKiel

A simple fact:

Should Russia fail to achieve its StrategicObjectives in Ukraine, not only Putin is finished but Russia will be like early 1900s... pre-revolution period was as messy as during and after the revolution.

The flip side is that despite the first US StrategicVictory at the begining of this conflict, the US led Empire will become defunt... a bit more rash/reactionary and dangerous.

Anyhow, all we can do now is study this with utter detachment.

Let us just hope that within this decade we see the Start of Ending of Our TwoCenturies of Humiliation!

Mangus
1648188303828.png

1648188422680.png

1648188412889.png

1648188435541.png

1648188451064.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom