What's new

Towards an Asian century of prosperity - Xi Jinping

With this historic visit, will we see a breakthrough in the border dispute?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Somehow I believe that 50% of Chinese on the forum are not even Chinese but Pakistanis pretending to be Chinese :agree:

There are many members who will agree with you, and I believe at least some of them ("Chinese" trolls) are the citzens of all weather ally of land which is home to world's "so called" oldest continuous civilization.

You already found out in 1962!

You used ballistic missiles in 1962?

China has territorial ambitions.

I think we should match china in everything.

It will be a good and interesting match.

The guy writes well. China has an excellent leader. The border issue though gives rise to doubts that there is a disconnect between the ccp and pla. Something like the pakistani situation where generals do not want to give up their primacy and their expenditure by keeping disputes alive.

future course of event in a nutshell

1. china accepts indian position of 3,500-km- (2,200-mile-) ;) long border as international border between india and china.

2. india and china together begins to build asian century

India bites off more than it can chew. Chinese ballistic missile forces demonstrate the might of a UN P5 nation. New Delhi is in ruins. Republic of India disintegrates. Pakistan invades just like 15th century.

LOL no wonder you guys were humiliated for 1000 years and just when you were finally liberated then China comes along and shatters your delusions in 1962!

When Abe first came to power, there were similar delusions that a nationalist leader would come to a grand bargain with China. The relations deteriorated very soon after. Same will happen with India except India faces the PLA ground forces, the most powerful military branch. A war means the annihilation of New Delhi government district from ballistic missiles and rockets.

:rofl::rofl:
Hongwu's wife is in town.

future course of event in a nutshell

1. china accepts indian position of 3,500-km- (2,200-mile-) ;) long border as international border between india and china.

2. india and china together begins to build asian century

It's very telling that in the poll, only Indians expect a breakthrough in settling the border dispute. Chinese are a lot more skeptical. And interestingly enough, Pakistani and Bangladeshi voters all have a more sober outlook - they don't expect any breakthrough.

The current LoC massively favours India. That's why Indians are desperate to solidify it into a final border and scream about any "LoC incursions", as if it were the final border. We will never acquiesce to the current status quo. The best we can hope for is to shelve the dispute for future generations to solve.

Where is chinese ADMIN when his fellow compatriots ruin every single thread with their single brain cell comments,i mean seriously,nobody can have any meaningful discussion here unless taken any harsh measures against these RETARDS and one more thing pls check the IP's of new chinese members caus they are causing too much TROUBLE and i think they are all banned members who keeps on coming back with dynamic ip or they can be pakistanis.. just my 2 cents ,pls look into this matter because this a defence forum not a fish market or a red light area.

It's very telling that in the poll, only Indians expect a breakthrough in settling the border dispute. Chinese are a lot more skeptical. And interestingly enough, Pakistani and Bangladeshi voters all have a more sober outlook - they don't expect any breakthrough.

The current LoC massively favours India. That's why Indians are desperate to solidify it into a final border and scream about any "LoC incursions", as if it were the final border. We will never acquiesce to the current status quo. The best we can hope for is to shelve the dispute for future generations to solve.

had it been so, there would not have been a face off as we are seeing today.

see my posts in this thread

Assertive India behind frequent border stand-offs in Ladakh?

Anyone wishes to comment on this?

25bbf27f161b322e5eb0d905e5862863.png

Xi is a great leader he did everything right so far

Anyone wishes to comment on this?

View attachment 56873
replace US with europe and japan and you see where you belong. America has something called dollars you noob. Gdp per capita in ppp is above Switzerland and thats for 300+ people. Always nice to see how europeans and japanese have to hide between US to overshadow their misery but maybe the US is reason in first place?

Xi is a great leader he did everything right so far

replace US with europe and japan and you see where you belong. America has something called dollars you noob. Gdp per capita in ppp is above Switzerland and thats for 300+ people. Always nice to see how europeans and japanese have to hide between US to overshadow their misery but maybe the US is reason in first place?

Well said, same for Putin's Russia who perceives the US has the true problem, while Europe and Japan are turncoats.

Puppets always fear their master, but they will also betray their master without any hesitation when its days are numbered.

Puppets always fear their master, but they will also betray their master without any hesitation when its days are numbered.

Sounds like you got experience.

You're just butthurt because things aren't going your way in Ukraine. Cry me a river.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom