What's new

Toxic Alcohol claims 18 lives in Pakistan

Alcohol is illegal for Muslims in to buy in Pakistan? Oh man you guys are really missing out if thats the case....

Easy solution, allow alcohol to be sold in market. Whats wrong in selling good quality alcohol?? Pakistan is not land of Gandhi..

That Easy Solution can also be applied to-

1. Heroin
2. Cocaine
3. LSD
4. Ecstasy
5. Opium
6. Marijuana
7. ETC

So, Do you think the Easy solution is always the best/ practical solution?-

local manufactured wine is called "kupi"
which is made by spirit
2nd shameful act by Muslims who died
in this month such type of act is totally condemn

I'm sure the name "kuppi' arrived from Malayalam language(through middle east life), where it means 'bottle' and use the word kuppi quite often for it.

1. Heroin
2. Cocaine
3. LSD
4. Ecstasy
5. Opium
6. Marijuana
7. ETC

I'm not advocating for it, but as per your example the first think to ban is smoking which is more dangerous. i know you cant );

I'm not advocating for it, but as per your example the first think to ban is smoking which is more dangerous. i know you cant );

In terms of no. deaths- Drugs are more dangerous than smoking-
So if making stuff legal is the solution the world should first make them drugs legal-

The no. of alcohol related deaths in Pakistan is not high so to consider making alcohol legal as an easy solution-

1. Heroin
2. Cocaine
3. LSD
4. Ecstasy
5. Opium
6. Marijuana
7. ETC

Than what according to you best solution is ?
If you say ban all these than result is in front of you.
People will go for alternate solutions and that is more harmful.

1. Heroin
2. Cocaine
3. LSD
4. Ecstasy
5. Opium
6. Marijuana
7. ETC

Do u have any idea what u are talking about.. Just to prove your point u are putting illogical argument?? Ain't u able to distinguish between Alcohol and narcotics???

Do u have any idea what u are talking about.. Just to prove your point u are putting illogical argument?? Ain't u able to distinguish between Alcohol and narcotics???

Drugs, Alcohol & Tobacco all come under addictive- dangerous substances category-
If you cant understand the wider context of my post- no need to blabber unnecessarily-

the talk is about banned addictive stuff- case in hand Pakistan-

Than what according to you best solution is ?
If you say ban all these than result is in front of you.
People will go for alternate solutions and that is more harmful.

The solution is simple- enforce the law on banned substances-
and if some one still drinks he is taking a risk with his life himself-

Alcohol is illegal for Muslims in to buy in Pakistan? Oh man you guys are really missing out if thats the case....

You didn't know? Alcohol cannot be purchased at local stores by Muslims but it easily gets around if you have money.

Easy solution, allow alcohol to be sold in market. Whats wrong in selling good quality alcohol?? Pakistan is not land of Gandhi..

`hahahaha well many die in India of drinking the same home-made tharraaa.

Anyway Murry Brewery is world class producer of international standard dri.nks BUT everyone cant afford it.

Its not about legal or illegal but about your pocket

Back
Top Bottom