What's new

Tracking Indian made vaccine found on terrorists who attacked Karachi Airport

Please some body track those Indian made weapons also. Pakistani DG rangers made claims about the weapons being used were Indian but never bothered to back them up with either factual or even photographic evidence.

Neither has GOP, ISPR or even Pak foriegn office bothered to endorse his statement.

So please some one track these "Indian" weapons found or Mr Rizwan Akhtar and ask him when will he or his govt back his claims??

So once you take this vaccine will the bleeding stop every time you get cut.:D
I do not know the inner working. But FVI (as Factor 8 is known) is actually a protein present in all healty humans and is responsible for clotting of the blood. It is extracted and given to haemophilcs to help blood clot (their FVI gene is defective hence blood will not clot)... So, I think it needs to be injected upstream of the wound each and every time....

Please some body track those Indian made weapons also. Pakistani DG rangers made claims about the weapons being used were Indian but never bothered to back them up with either factual or even photographic evidence.

Neither has GOP, ISPR or even Pak foriegn office bothered to endorse his statement.

So please some one track these "Indian" weapons found or Mr Rizwan Akhtar and ask him when will he or his govt back his claims??
We are also eager to find what 'Indian' made weapons were used,-INSAS Rifles? SLRs? Sterling SMGs? Or is it the latest DRDO Multi cals and the MSMC?
India does produce a clone of Kalanishkov,called the A-7,but it isn't even used by our own forces! And India doesn't make or use RPG either.There isn't a weapon for tangoes can get from India more easily,than from Pakistan!

the vaccine is question is meant to stop profuse bleeding by helping blood clotting , like I told the other fool , don't try to act smart , you people are compulsive liers we know

Anyhow even if information will not become open source , our intelligence agencies have the recovered made in india items in their possession and they can track the vaccine batch number , manufacturer , distributor , that should give them good leads

now get lost from here , go an eat your prasad
Vaccine to stop profuse bleeding by promoting coagulation?Wow i am yet to come across such vaccine,if you name it perhaps doctors could use it to save normal patients.:D:eek: Strange i never came across such vaccine which stops bleeding on battlefield.Clotting factors sugar and gauze are most used in battlefield to promote clotting,but vaccines?:eek: Must be made on mars or taken from Wolverine of X-MEN.:D

did they carry "Indian Made Medipack" as well??? :D

0.jpg

by the way,where is the "Indian Weapons' List"???

Vaccine to stop profuse bleeding by promoting coagulation?Wow i am yet to come across such vaccine,if you name it perhaps doctors could use it to save normal patients.:D:eek: Strange i never came across such vaccine which stops bleeding on battlefield.Clotting factors sugar and gauze are most used in battlefield to promote clotting,but vaccines?:eek: Must be made on mars or taken from Wolverine of X-MEN.:D

IGI Effect.. :rofl: (though don't know whether that was Vaccine or just some "Injection to increase Health factor"??)

According to local newspaper here, the terrorists were carrying XStat devices. It seems these can heal gunshot wounds within seconds. Looks like these terrorists were looking for long siege of the airport.

The security forces found XStat or Faxziat devices which was found in their carrying bags.The device generally used by military medics and emergency services, is an applicator filled with dozens of small sponges which soak up tons of blood when injected into an open wound.

Even if they were , it doesn't prove anything, smartass. India is one of the largest suppliers of pharmaceutical drugs and vaccines in the world. Since your drug companies are so incompetent and useless, Indian made drugs get smuggled across Pakistan since your population cannot afford western made medicines.

Smuggled Medicines Save Lives | Inter Press Service

Besides , this is one of the most hilarious things I've heard. Why would a terrorist be carrying vaccines to a terrorist attack. Like yeah , perhaps he thought vaccinating oneself in the middle of gunfire makes it more effective. :lol:
Incompetent can you do your homework we make our own Factor8 Fatmid industries does it and we dont import that from India since we have our own manufacturer... So back off either find out how your shit got to our border or just shut up and let us study the case!

Incompetent can you do your homework we make our own Factor8 Fatmid industries does it and we dont import that from India since we have our own manufacturer... So back off either find out how your shit got to our border or just shut up and let us study the case!

Mr. Educated and Competent authority.. do you know the difference between Imported and Smuggled?

Do you realise how silly this sounds? Do your "study" & let us & the world know how India is terrorising you with its vaccines......

Hey you piece of shit ...Apparently your English is worse than I thought where did I say your idiotic country is involved?! All I said is we found some stuff from you assholes made ...how it crossed the border is what the thread is about! Now either give reports of sell of your shit in the blackmarket or back off coz we would like to know these studies and you can go rub your ignorance somewhere else! @Oscar @Manticore sorry but I cant deal with shit like this right now!

According to you if Made In China weapons were found with Terrorists... it would mean China is involved in terrorist activities in Pakistan???

Did your government release the proof to general public... where are the photographs of the Brand and Make of the Medicines or for that matter of the weapons that were confiscated....

Where did I say it was imported or smuggled you piece of shits! All I said is it was found now you people were denying so I told how it is unusual to find such stuff here now you claim I am blaming India...Apparently your brain is invested with blame game and think everyone enjoys blaming you even when they put forward true facts?! Dont quote me you troll brats! @levina now do you see what I meant? @Manticore @Oscar I am really sorry but if an asshole quotes me with his ignorant shit ...this is the reply they will get...I am tired of playing Mr. Nice guy!
Stop abusing...or we can get really abusive ourselves...Mr Nice Guy part 2.

Vaccines?
Lets gather all the information about the indian made vaccines found on the terrorists who attacked Karachi airport. batch number , manufacturer , distributor etc Please add relevant information in this thread

You are confusing the word "vaccine" for "injection". A vaccine is used to improve immunity against diseases.

According to you if Made In China weapons were found with Terrorists... it would mean China is involved in terrorist activities in Pakistan???

Did your government release the proof to general public... where are the photographs of the Brand and Make of the Medicines or for that matter of the weapons that were confiscated....
No because Made in China stuff are more than easily available even in Pakistan and many unfortunately are legally imported while a Made in India is not easy nor common nor easily imported.....

I brought up Indian weapons in blackmarket and was ridiculed by 2-3 members of your country ...so if they are not found in blackmarket how did they show up?

The govt didnt I posted some articles of media claiming and hence this thread TRACKING means to trace based on proof, medic coverage or whatever ...

Stop abusing...or we can get really abusive ourselves...Mr Nice Guy part 2.
We are having a serious discussion on other threads and you people have the mood to troll? Most of this had been discussed...

Furthermore, the thread only asks to discuss but you guys have this blame ka payt dard

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom