What's new

Tracking Indian made vaccine found on terrorists who attacked Karachi Airport

Lets gather all the information about the indian made vaccines found on the terrorists who attacked Karachi airport. batch number , manufacturer , distributor etc Please add relevant information in this thread
Ha Ha Ha .............. I never thought Indian durgs are so popular in Pakistan..

This entire debate is BASELESS.What about the suicide vests which the armed attackers were wearing.what about the

trousers worn by the attackers & under garments,knicker if any .Were they Indian made,I don’t think the attackers will come to Amritsar or Mumbai (Bombay),MY home town to buy the same.About the Indian arms & bullets recovered form the slain terrorist,they were sold by Kashmiri Militants Hizbul Mujahidden to TTP . Syed Salhuddin approved the proposal.There are some who blame Mr.Narendra Modi,the current Prime Minister for the air port attack.In that case the earlier attack on PNS Naval base was done by Mr.Manmohan singh.

So once you take this vaccine will the bleeding stop every time you get cut.:D
This entire debate is BASELESS.What about the suicide vests which the armed attackers were wearing.what about the

trousers worn by the attackers & under garments,knicker if any .Were they Indian made,I don’t think the attackers will come to Amritsar or Mumbai (Bombay),MY home town to buy the same.About the Indian arms & bullets recovered form the slain terrorist,they were sold by Kashmiri Militants Hizbul Mujahidden to TTP . Syed Salhuddin approved the proposal.There are some who blame Mr.Narendra Modi,the current Prime Minister for the air port attack.In that case the earlier attack on PNS Naval base was done by Mr.Manmohan singh.

Are you sure those were not Polio Vaccines?

I guess in Pakistan you need both Polio as well as Factor 8 as you have the largest polio infected population and also there is so much bloodbath.

We can supply it to you provided you have the money to pay for it.

Please first address your own shortages if you have the money for it!

The State of Healthcare in India
The state of Indian healthcare is explained by Dr. Devi Prasad Shetty, Chairman, Narayana Hrudayalaya in an interview to Businessindia magazine 5 Mar 2012.

“Indians are three times more prone to heart diseases than Europeans. Heart attack is the No.1 killer here. We need to do 2.5 million heart surgeries (in a year) and we do just 90,000. India produces just 80 cardiologists a year against 800 in the US. India has a shortage of one million doctors and two million nurses. About 70 per cent of our doctors live in urban India, whereas 70 per cent of our citizens live in rural India. If India sets up 100 medical colleges a year for the next five years, we may address shortage issues by 2025.”

The State of Healthcare in India | indiafacts.in

:p:
in operation theatre n trauma blocks i have seen the use of haemocogulase,chitosan,starch-cellulose, based antihemorrhagics
but anti hemorrhagic vaccine,,,thats new:p:
it must be some IGI type medipack like @GR!FF!N is implying:p:
Exactly i never seen a anti- hemorrhagic vaccine :D
Normally in day care operation its ligation using sutures or diathermy electrocautery.
What you said is used only in emergency cases and RTA incidents.

@WebMaster @Oscar @Aeronaut and other mods,I'm not getting any notification when someone is tagging me.could you guys please look into it??this is second time I'm reporting this problem.

:o::o::o::o:

even Indian or Pakistan Army personnel doesn't have access to such kind of medicines.wtf are these talibs??some super soldiers??:mad: probably even West doesn't have this kind of facility,whose thousands of soldiers died in wounds.
It says X-stat Patent still pending, in one web and it's approval by FDA on april 7,2014
revmedx| medical products| wilsonville

RevMedx receives FDA approval for XSTAT™, a first-in-kind hemostatic device for the treatment of gunshot wounds on the battlefield.

WILSONVILLE, Ore. (April 7, 2014) – RevMedx, Inc., announced today that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved XSTAT™, a hemostatic device for the control of bleeding from junctional wounds in the groin or axilla not amenable to tourniquet application in adults and adolescents. XSTAT is a temporary device for use up to four hours until surgical care is acquired and is intended for use in the battlefield. The FDA reviewed XSTAT through its de novo classification process, a regulatory pathway for some novel, low- to moderate-risk medical devices that are first-of-a-kind.
revmedx| medical products| wilsonville

I doubt even US Special forces would have such things as it's approved only 1 month ago, how come these terrorists have them?

Last edited:
Oh dear......

I heard it was the T-Virus .

Bloody pesky Indians.

df8edd_2972986.jpg

I live in the city, you want me to go running around to ranger HQ and get you a damn picture?
Go to hell. I did not just end up with respect here that every mai ka lal asks me for a link or source. You have no reason to believe it, then dont. Ill stick with my statement.

Stop being a cynical asshole and try to actually understand the crux of the post instead of trying to score brownie points like every other dumbass internet hindu.

If you had even 1/4 of the useful capacity of your brain or honestly from your family values active, you would have realised that the post referred to the ANA taking the Afghan Taliban as hostile and assisting the TTP when possible. It has little to do with how I view the taliban you dumb Indian shit.. stop trying to score points to suck your own dong. Arseholes only multiply the bloody headache this heat brings with it.

Having a bad day?

3cl7HFc.jpg

Imported & marketed by: AJ Mirza Pharma (Pvt) Ltd., Shafi court, Karachi-Pakistan.
AJ Mirza Pharma is a RAW agent?
There goes the evidence:

Company Profile

A.J Mirza Pharma is the new Pharma Division and a subsidiary of A.J Mirza & Company Karachi. The new company derives its strength fromCIPLA LIMITED, Mumbai,the largest Pharmaceutical Company of India. AJ Mirza Pharma are the representatives of Cipla in Pakistan for all the services and materials offered by this great company. Cipla offers to the world a wide range of over 1200 formulations or prescription items, over 150 Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients or basic raw materials and over 100 intermediates to the Pharma industry in India and in Europe, North and South America and as well in Asia.

:::AJM PHARMA, Paksitan:::

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom