What's new

Travel requirements to Pakistan

Baz2020

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Sorry if this is the wrong forum.

Do i need vaccination to travel to Pakistan?

Yes you need to be fully vaccinated in order to enter Pakistan unless your under 12 years old.

At-least two jabs and negative Covid test result are required.

Just vaccination certificate needed or doctors note stating exemption from vaccines

I think the pre-departure pcr test is no longer required……

Just vaccination certificate needed or doctors note stating exemption from vaccines

Yes PCR test is not required.

What about 6-12 year old?

I believe anyone above 18 needs to be fully vaccinated.

They don't need vaccine but 12 to 18 years of age need negative PCR test. You have to fill in the pass track form aswell

It is required if your 12-18 without vaccination.

Let me clarify: Pakistan travel

0 to 11 years of age do not need vaccination or negative PCR test result.
12 to 18 years of age do not need vaccination but need a negative PCR test result.
18+ need to be full vaccination, meaning both Jabs but no need for negative PCR test result.

If you have health issues and have exemption then you will need some kind of proof from health professionals.

You need to fill this form aswell and print it out.

Last edited:
Hardly anyone checks that passtrack shit…nobody cares ince u land in pakistan....its just unnecessary bullshit…..the check-in staff hardly glance at it in many countries….

You do not need vaccination to travel to Pakistan because all restrictions have been lifted. Fortunately, people can travel again without problems and enjoy their trips. For me, two years of pandemic restrictions were very difficult. Before Covid-19, I used to travel at least once a month. When all borders got closed, I fell into depression. I am a free-spirited person who needs the opportunity to pursue any idea. I am very happy that the pandemic is over: I can feel the freedom to travel and explore the world again. Moreover, I use hoopladoopla.com to get hotel and airline ticket discounts. I think any traveler would be happy with such a good offer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom