What's new

Treat India Seriously: China's People's Daily

Status
Not open for further replies.
@sinochallenger sad to see u in that state of mind.... China became a joke.... China a chest thumping nation.... They really lost it.... China's brain jammed since bin laden got killed.... First america was in their mind.... Now they see uncle sam along with japs, indians, viets, aussies, taiwanise etc etc....

@sinochallenger sad to see u in that state of mind.... China became a joke.... China a chest thumping nation.... They really lost it.... China's brain jammed since bin laden got killed.... First america was in their mind.... Now they see uncle sam along with japs, indians, viets, aussies, taiwanise etc etc....

Not our fault that people think India is inferior to sub-Saharan Africans and North Koreans. Keep dreaming buddy.

Not our fault that people think India is inferior to sub-Saharan Africans and North Koreans. Keep dreaming buddy.
Height of Frustration....I don't blame you as you seem to have lost your job to an Indian....

@venu309 you know what job he does.... i will give u hint.... He spends most of his time here.... You know who hires whom for troll and then pays them....

@unfairandbiased dreaming is better then chest thumping.... Your country been spit on by every nation.... Forget about indian dream. The dream of china of being superpower is broken.... There's not much difference now between china and north korea. Both been isolated....

Sorry, indians can't do physics and chemistry. only answer calls from a call center.

Ya you are right Indians are dumb. Look at this video clip & you'll see that there is no mention of the Chinese. May be you are right Chinese excel when they are in China & among other Chinese.

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

@venu309 you know what job he does.... i will give u hint.... He spends most of his time here.... You know who hires whom for troll and then pays them....

Yes you are right. Poor guy. Pitiful condition.

Last edited by a moderator:
@unfairandbiased dreaming is better then chest thumping.... Your country been spit on by every nation.... Forget about indian dream. The dream of china of being superpower is broken.... There's not much difference now between china and north korea. Both been isolated....

I was in Paris two weeks ago and everyehere I go, the are a posse of Chinese tourists. At the Gallerie Lafayette, the even have a section to help the Chinese customers shop and get the VAT refund. Even at the Ave. de Montaigne and at Place Vendôme, Paris most exclusive shopping areas, the Chinese customers were treated like gods. Everywhere you would see sales assistances speaking Chinese. But yes, Koreans are indeed isolated. And in that term, so are Indians. Nowhere did I see any signs catering to Indian customers.

Götterdämmerung;2340878 said:
I was in Paris two weeks ago and everyehere I go, the are a posse of Chinese tourists. At the Gallerie Lafayette, the even have a section to help the Chinese customers shop and get the VAT refund. Even at the Ave. de Montaigne and at Place Vendôme, Paris most exclusive shopping areas, the Chinese customers were treated like gods. Everywhere you would see sales assistances speaking Chinese. But yes, Koreans are indeed isolated. And in that term, so are Indians. Nowhere did I see any signs catering to Indian customers.
glad to see them spending. its about time chinese start spending the cash.

indians are dumb by nature, thats why they are lapdogs of the west.
the western approval is everything for indians and india.
thats how lapdog slaves act.
Yes? So what are you doing in America?

indians are dumb by nature, thats why they are lapdogs of the west.
the western approval is everything for indians and india.
thats how lapdog slaves act.

Hmm.

Another " Growing old is mandatory, Growing up is optional" type of a post.

Post reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom