What's new

Tribune survey: Online Pakistanis ‘Muslim’ first, ‘Pakistani’ second

This is a lie and i only get this from Pakistani people more than people from other Muslim countries.

probably to justify partition.

Religious Pluralism? I am sure now Dhimmitude would be appreciated by all religions.

Wow, a hindu telling us about our own religion.
I mean he must be right and we must be wrong.

If you had bothered to learn about Islam, then you would know about all rights and freedoms it gives you. Now "Muslims" don't always follow these rights, but that's hardly Islams fault.

Earlier an Indian said that Muslims don't bother to learn about other religion, that may be true (I don't think so), but at least Muslims don't go around telling blatant lies about other religions like this guy just did.

I don't understand this kind of logic.
My Math text book says 1+1=2, and I believe that
I will naturally think that anyone who believes 1+1=3, believes in an inferior system.
That is not to say that the person is inferior, just their system. And that is the distinction you are not making. In Islam, all Humans are equal, but not all ideas are equal.
Hindus have a super inferiority complex and get really upset when Muslims say we believe in Islam because it is the best system.[
did someone gave u choice whether u want to b born as muslim or hindu..there is a difference b/w islam is the best and only islam is the best and as far as my knowledge abt Hindu religion is concern it never talked about any other religion!!

Wow, a hindu telling us about our own religion.
I mean he must be right and we must be wrong.

If you had bothered to learn about Islam, then you would know about all rights and freedoms it gives you. Now "Muslims" don't always follow these rights, but that's hardly Islams fault.

Earlier an Indian said that Muslims don't bother to learn about other religion, that may be true (I don't think so), but at least Muslims don't go around telling blatant lies about other religions like this guy just did.

in fact your friend has at least agreed to reconsider it and feels the need to change or reform Islam.
Read post #34 .

Now i just read your #59 post and I understand that you watch Peace TV and the Zakir Naik a lot.

But i warn, it's injurious to one's mental and intellectual health.

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

What is a silly idea?

The idea of heaven and hell. you actually believe it?

such a silly idea to begin with.

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

Religious Minority is such a Phoney idea.

You seem to have a chip on your shoulder and I see you just signed up.
You are going through the "Islam is bad and blah balah blah, and I will be the hero that come to Pakistan defense forum and enlighten these savages with my special guru powers" phase
Please save it, we have heard it all and answered it all.

There is nothing you can say that will change anything, and as the noble quran says "to you, your religion and to me mine"

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

did someone gave u choice whether u want to b born as muslim or hindu..there is a difference b/w islam is the best and only islam is the best and as far as my knowledge abt Hindu religion is concern it never talked about any other religion!!

I did not chose where, when and how I was born.
but I did chose my religion, and I believe the religion I chose is the best.
so please stop being condescending to me and respect my freedom to chose.

You seem to have a chip on your shoulder and I see you just signed up.
You are going through the "Islam is bad and blah balah blah, and I will be the hero that come to Pakistan defense forum and enlighten these savages with my special guru powers" phase
Please save it, we have heard it all and answered it all.

There is nothing you can say that will change anything, and as the noble quran says "to you, your religion and to me mine"

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

I am actually smiling.

Who better can understand a fellow Muslim. eventually when you learn something about the world, History and Philosophy you ll know what you are talking about. Now you can take cheap shots at me until then.

I am actually smiling.

Who better can understand a fellow Muslim. eventually when you learn something about the world, History and Philosophy you ll know what you are talking about. Now you can take cheap shots at me until then.

Wow, a random guy on the internet supposedly knows me better then myself..........creepy.
If you are trying to make an impression, the first step is to not make ASSumptions ;)

no offence bro but people do not choose religions...they embrace it and i hav full respect for ur choice.

no offence bro but people do not choose religions...they embrace it and i hav full respect for ur choice.

I don't see the distinction, please clarify.

its like a person choose a materialistic thing from the given options...religion is not a materialistic stuff..its a belief..which people learn, practice and embrace.

Religion is an Idea, and just like any idea we can chose to follow it. I think by embrace you mean to the degree you follow an idea.
if you fully embrace it, it means you believe in all of it and do your best to follow it.

But at the end of the day, you are still choosing.

Religion is an Idea, and just like any idea we can chose to follow it. I think by embrace you mean to the degree you follow an idea.
if you fully embrace it, it means you believe in all of it and do your best to follow it.

But at the end of the day, you are still choosing.
all rite..u won!!!:D
"but at the end of day"...as u said..we should respect each other as a person and our religion should not cross each other.. :cheers:

all rite..u won!!!:D
"but at the end of day"...as u said..we should respect each other as a person and our religion should not cross each other.. :cheers:

Funny thing is you think you are helping him and ending in good note by saying 'you win i respect your beliefs and dogmas' but the truth is you are giving him a false sense of victory in an argument which according to him, he won, hence Islam is one true religion.

you are simply making him more thick skinned about religion.

just look at the way he argues 1+1 =3 ---for rest of the religions and 1+1=2 --for Islam. unless people teach these people some good old Formal Logic 101, we can't have an intelligent conversation.

Back
Top Bottom