What's new

Tribune survey: Online Pakistanis ‘Muslim’ first, ‘Pakistani’ second

Funny thing is you think you are helping him and ending in good note by saying 'you win i respect your beliefs and dogmas' but the truth is you are giving him a false sense of victory in an argument which according to him, he won, hence Islam is one true religion.

you are simply making him more thick skinned about religion.

just look at the way he argues 1+1 =3 ---for rest of the religions and 1+1=2 --for Islam. unless people teach these people some good old Formal Logic 101, we can't have an intelligent conversation.

you mad bro?
I see you are ignoring me now.
hmm.....oh well, just more proof of how amazing and righteous my religion is :yahoo:

It is the Pakistan's problem bro, let them sort it out. Whether it is this first or that first makes no difference to us. We are happy that Indian Muslims are all Indians first, that is what matters to us, no?

thats not a problem at all- :no:-
for you it might be- for obvious hindu reasons- :agree:-

just look at the way he argues 1+1 =3 ---for rest of the religions and 1+1=2 --for Islam. unless people teach these people some good old Formal Logic 101, we can't have an intelligent conversation.

of course the religion you follow is the one which you think is correct and the one you dont follow is the one you think is not correct.

if you cant get the meaning of 1+1 example then ....

you mad bro?
I see you are ignoring me now.
hmm.....oh well, just more proof of how amazing and righteous my religion is :yahoo:

Well, my interest was dead after this post..."You seem to have a chip on your shoulder and I see you just signed up.
You are going through the "Islam is bad and blah balah blah, and I will be the hero that come to Pakistan defense forum and enlighten these savages with my special guru powers" phase
Please save it, we have heard it all and answered it all. "

Those words are merely 'Yeah i know what you say , i have heard before' (Typical Teenage know-it-all rant). So, i guess i should leave it at that for your satisfaction instead of wasting my time. because you have vast resources if were really interested.

of course the religion you follow is the one which you think is correct and the one you dont follow is the one you think is not correct.

if you cant get the meaning of 1+1 example then ....

White-Black things don't really exist. Nature tricks us in to see things white and black. same is the case with white and black thinking.

Well, my interest was dead after this post..."You seem to have a chip on your shoulder and I see you just signed up.
You are going through the "Islam is bad and blah balah blah, and I will be the hero that come to Pakistan defense forum and enlighten these savages with my special guru powers" phase
Please save it, we have heard it all and answered it all. "

Those words are merely 'Yeah i know what you say , i have heard before' (Typical Teenage know-it-all rant). So, i guess i should leave it at that for your satisfaction instead of wasting my time. because you have vast resources if were really interested.

once again, you seem to know an awe full lot about me.......I am seriously starting to get scared.
Either you are stalking me, or you are just making a series of unfounded assumptions, which don't really help your case at all.
I will give you the benefit of the doubt, and say you are stalking me. But here is a tip, you are stalking the wrong person because I don't match any of those traits you mentioned above ;)
And, as far as I can gather, your whole argument seems to be "Islam is bad because I said so"

White-Black things don't really exist. Nature tricks us in to see things white and black. same is the case with white and black thinking.

It is not white and black thinking, it is the idea of mutually exclusive ideas.
Think about a circle, a circle has one side right?
well now think of a circle that has more than one side, you can't do it
The IDEA of a circle and the Idea of multiple sides are mutually exclusive.
Similarly, the Idea of Monotheism and the Idea of Polytheism are mutually exclusive.
Islam is a set of Ideals that are mutually exclusive from other set of ideals, and Muslims have chosen to believe in the Islamic set of ideals, over other sets. Nothing wrong with this, in fact it is very natural thing to do.

Off topic. I am not asking (or telling you) what is the reality of religion

once again, you seem to know an awe full lot about me.......I am seriously starting to get scared.
Either you are stalking me, or you are just making a series of unfounded assumptions, which don't really help your case at all.
I will give you the benefit of the doubt, and say you are stalking me. But here is a tip, you are stalking the wrong person because I don't match any of those traits you mentioned above ;)
And, as far as I can gather, your whole argument seems to be "Islam is bad because I said so"

Straw man argument.

PS assumption is that You are stereotypical Muslim guy who thinks he is enlightened and a good Muslim but in reality, only a closet Islamist(just another one of those who hides behind Personal Liberty arguments to justify dogmas).

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

Off topic. I am not asking (or telling you) what is the reality of religion
Well i didn't think so too.

Back
Top Bottom