What's new

Tribute to late Junaid Jameshed

Dil Dil Pakistan is like second anthem of Pakistan.
Dil Dil Pakistan is like unofficial National anhem of Pakistan

If you ask people to sing National anthem of Pakistan, many people will start singing dil dil Pakistan if they can't recall Pak sar zameen shadbaad

Dil Dil Pakistan is like unofficial National anhem of Pakistan

If you ask people to sing National anthem of Pakistan, many people will start singing dil dil Pakistan if they can't recall Pak sar zameen shadbaad

That's so true. On every occasions and even on religious ritual shows on tv used to play this song.

Brothers and sisters, will you share music videos or listen to music when any of your loved one will die (God-forbid) ?
I respect your opinion my brother but everybody is trying to pay tribute to him in whatever manner they could

We can only ask for his forgiveness from Allah Almighty and pray that he will be rewarded for all the noble work he did after his change of heart and whatever he preached

May Allah have his mercy upon him and grant him Jannat without accounting for his bad deeds

Brothers and sisters, will you share music videos or listen to music
Give it a break - Okay. There is important but subtle differance between losing somebody who is close to you as opposed to a famous figure that you get to know through songs and then you attach certain feelings or sentiments.

There is a differance therefore and we are not offending him. That is how he rose to prominence. That is how I know him and I would be damned if I am going change my memories of him because of some sanctimonous guy on the web !

Last edited:
If you dont want something to happen with somebody close to you, than you should not do this with someone who is not close to you. It is not about how you know about JJ or how should his image last in our memories, it is about a common code of respect, both according to our culture and our religion, when somebody dies.
If JJ would not have been on that plane, would you have been listening to the songs after hearing a tragic plane crash ?
Dear Sir

We all have different ways to pay tribute to legends. A singer is paid tribute with the songs he has sung, an actor is paid tribute with the movies he has performed, I do know that he changed his way of life and started preaching but singing has been part of his life otherwise we wouldn't have been sharing his songs over here and if you do not like others way of paying tribute to him, I suggest you to visit religious forums where you can all read tasbeeh for him and dedicate all the sawaab to him. I do pray that Allah will listen to your prayers and forgive him in the hereafter

I am serious really, you should probabaly do it but this is not the appropriate forum for religous discussion

Testimony....

In loving memory of Junaid Jamshed.

I was in my mid teens and Vital Signs came on the scene with Dil Dil Pakistan. His music since then, in the band and as a solo artist, became an inseparable part of my youth. I knew virtually all of his songs by heart. I think I still do.

I got to know him after his incredible transformation. He knew me at first as the young Pakistani chap who tutors Arabic in America. We weren't close but over the years we got to know each other better and of course a common inspirational figure to both of us was Maulana Tariq Jameel.

Through my personal interactions with him, I got to see the non celebrity side of one of the greatest cultural icons of my generation. He had a great sense of humor, a genuine loving concern for the young generation, an appreciative and humble spirit (which I found most shocking because the man was on top of the world since an early age). He called and pray for me and thanked me when I spoke out about giving him benefit of the doubt. I used to whatsapp him every now and then. He would tell me he sees me as his own younger brother. When we discussed my plans to come to Pakistan (eventually), he would play the big brother role and say, don't worry I'll take care of everything. I was a bigger fan of his as a friend and older brother than I ever was of him as a musician. I would even tease him sometimes about his old stuff and how awesome it was. He'd just say, "well Nouman, that just means you have a good taste in music my friend!"

A man who had everything a youth could dream of at his fingertips gave all of it up to pursue a path he well knew would bring him little appreciation and much criticism. An artist and entertainer who was willing to exchange the loving adoration of his millions of fans for criticism and scoffing condescension coming from the very same. A man who would see the ugly side of sectarianism and be humiliated in the name of the very religion that he sacrificed everything to serve. And finally a man who Allah decided would go back to him as a shaheed. I will always honor his memory as someone who lived by his convictions and will always be grateful to Allah that I could call him a friend.

What an amazing human being. What an incredible life. Let his legacy be one of inspiration to change for the better. If Allah gave him the strength, courage and commitment to do that, He will surely grant it to the millions and millions of young people yearning for purpose in life.

May Allah accept him, his spouse, and all whom we lost in that tragic flight crash as shuhadaa who are already overjoyed at what Allah has given them.

You will be missed Junaid Bhai.
Your younger brother Nouman.

Brother Nouman Ali Khan from Bayyinah institute.

500px-Vital_Signs_band.jpg

Vital_Sign_Promotion_Picture.jpg

my favourite song of Vital signs

Kia yeh forum is liye nhi bnaya gaya k hum chizo py debate kr skyn or sahi ya ghlt ya jo kuch bhi ha us k bary me apni ray dy skyn.. me ne apni raaye di hai, bt tribute dyny ki nhi ha, bt ek death ya ek national tragedy k bad music share rny ki ha... Junaid Jamshed ko is picture sy nikal k dykhyn to kia yeh aap ko sahi lgy ga k kisi k mrny py gaany suny or sunaen jaen ?

Hope you are not treated the way you treat others.
Dear Sir

lets find a way out, please create a separate thread for his Hamd-o-Naat and tasbeeh, I will make sure nobody posts his songs in that thread. Please spare this thead for people like us who grew up listening to his songs

No more argument please or else you will not be able to reply in this thread anymore

Please share with me rule of the forums so I could better decide to leave or stay
The rules are quite simple

1) Religious discussion is strictly banned since we have had countless issues of people fighting with each other (unless the religious topic is interlinked with social affairs of Pakistan)

2) Freedom to express your opinion, Respect each others views

You are free to create a new thread for his Hamd-o-Naat and lectures since you will not be able to make further comments in this thread. This thread is not created for debate

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom