What's new

Trillions of dollars worth of oil found in Australian outback

There are plenty of examples in the 21st century if you know where to look ... Nothing has changed ...

So what .... ?

so India will also annex Australia for resources . And if you go around looking in Sydney or Melbourne Indian and Chinese Annexation is already at its peak :P

so India will also annex Australia for resources . And if you go around looking in Sydney or Melbourne Indian and Chinese Annexation is already at its peak :P

That is a rather Trollish moronic statement from you ... but i was expecting it ... Not in the mood to teach you Geopolitics .. Am i supposed to spoon feed you people an entire list of events in the 21st century alone ? :lol:

That is a rather Trollish moronic statement from you ... but i was expecting it ... Not in the mood to teach you Geopolitics .. Am i supposed to spoon feed you people an entire list of events in the 21st century alone ? :lol:

Your Geo-Politics Knowledge in this thread is as good as Ziad Zaman Hamid Sahab . China will never attack Australia . They have great Trade partnership . Also Read about AUSCANNZUKUS and contemplate .

Name one........

lol.... are you that misinformed....

Hitler invaded Russia for its oil fields .. specifically the "baku oil fields" located currently in azarbaijan.

The US invasion of Iraq for its oil...

The NATO invasion of Lybia for its oil and water resources ( the Lybia freedom excuse is just a garbage )

French invasion of Mali for its Gold reserves ...

The current rant on Iran is for its oil reserves and has very little to do with Nuclear Weapons..

and am just scratching the surface here ... You don't really take the democracy and freedom garbage every time

6gbq7k.jpg

A
The Evil Australian Regime is developing WMD and is supporting Al Quida ... US and UN should sanction Australia and over throw its evil regime with military force... :angry: :angry:

Australia Supporting Alqaida? Are you kidding or really gone nuts?

Back
Top Bottom