What's new

Trudeau accuses Indian government of involvement in killing of Canadian Sikh leader

Judging by the reaction, you are acting like radical crying man.
What does this even mean?😆
How about you learn to ignore my believe in prophecy much like in the past as the testament of Muslim for 1000 ruling years of Hindustan?
Yeah, back to the We wuzz Turks trope. Just read a bit who they actually ruled for 1000 years. Ruling parts of Northern India isn't equivalent to whole India by the way.
And dude, as I said, continue to believe in that prophecy we absolutely have no problem. Humne chaand par jaane ka sapna poora kiya, tum GhazwaeHind ke sapne dekhte raho. Sapne dekhna achhi baat hai🙂

What does this even mean?😆

Yeah, back to the We wuzz Turks trope. Just read a bit who they actually ruled for 1000 years. Ruling parts of Northern India isn't equivalent to whole India by the way.
And dude, as I said, continue to believe in that prophecy we absolutely have no problem. Humne chaand par jaane ka sapna poora kiya, tum GhazwaeHind ke sapne dekhte raho. Sapne dekhna achhi baat hai🙂
Your reaction show that prophecy seems like bigger deal. It is and you know it.

Turdo refuses to answer or face the leader of the opposition in Parliament. So terrified Turdo would not utter one word or answer any question. He decided to hide behind the skirt of some poor woman he pushed into standing up to answer questions

A LIAR AND NOW A COWARD

Back
Top Bottom