What's new

Trump: Ban all Muslim travel to U.S.

Trump is Trash. Not going to Win.
My opinion - it is going to be President Cruz.

I just wish Obama can serve 2 more terms. Obama guided US in economy, Job, no new wars, Iraq/Afghan wind-down, US top oil producer, enemies Russia/Venezuela crippled, opening with Iran, Cuba, Obama care, killed Osama. US economy is going full steam ahead. I wish we had more Obamas. He will be fondly remembered as the best President of last 100 years, not now but many decades later.

This recent Farook killer is a "head scratcher" for me. He had everything, young daughter, local bred. What went wrong ?

Exactly, the people opposing Obama have no clue about anything but listen to comedy anchors in the night and start preaching that sh!t to others in the morning, feeling like they are expert on politics and current affairs.

There are a lot of things which doesn't even make sense in Farook's case, but i won't go there as that's not the topic on hand here.

Exactly, the people opposing Obama have no clue about anything

People opposing Obama are just haters and whiners. They will blame him, even for their erectile dysfunction.
All these haters lost their chance to make money from Stocks or Real Estate for past 7 years. Anyone still remember S&P 500 at 700, depths of anguish. Obama came during that time. I went all in in both Stocks & rental housing at that time. Off topic : It does not matter FED will raise rates or not, on Dec 18th, US Stocks are going to blast upwards in my opinion. I could be wrong.

My guess would be Hillary. She has the experience and so far seems to me like the person most able to catch votes on both sides. She's not Bernie Sanders to the Republicans, and she's certainly not Donald Trump to the Democrats.

She would also be another first. a 'Ms. President'.

I've said before and will say again, I think Hillary will be the next president, and I support it.

Last edited:
Trump is just pandering to the American opinion on both sides of the aisle.
The inconvenient truth, although it has to be said, after years of demonization, not quite unexpected.

islam1.png

Disillusioned "democrats" are quite likely to vote for Trump. The ones who lost jobs due to H1B, who got their healthcare costs jacked up because of Obama care, who cannot be oblivious to many flaws of Hillary (Benghazi, emails, foundation etc) or just see her as continuation of a non beneficial status quo etc etc....

Trump is a phenomenon made possible by so called left liberals failure to address islamic terrorism and apologists of the same, and being politically correct at the expense of facts.

Aboslutely agree with Dawkins opinion that criticism of any religion cant be termed as racist and liberals are so morbidly afraid of being called Islamophobe that they stopped behaving like liberals when it comes to Islam.

No cow is too holy.

"Failure"?? As if the right did anything productive other than screaming on Fox news...ISIS is a product of the Iraq war started by the right....joto gorje toto borshe na!

Trump is atrocious to watch and listen to, but what is extraordinary is, british politicians joined the chorus in condemnation, and there is a competition among them to get most outraged.

Apparently his remarks about mexicans and women were not bad enough to strip his degree or being scottish business ambassador. Besides its not hate speech, yet, so what will be the basis of banning him from coming here?

Trump is atrocious to watch and listen to, but what is extraordinary is, british politicians joined the chorus in condemnation, and there is a competition among them to get most outraged.

Apparently his remarks about mexicans and women were not bad enough to strip his degree or being scottish business ambassador. Besides its not hate speech, yet, so what will be the basis of banning him from coming here?
Mexicans are not really relevant to Scotland or the UK...and women do not act as a political group like Muslims(or other religious minority in any country) do.

Trump don't understand that US has some big military bases in middle east, US might lose those

"Failure"?? As if the right did anything productive other than screaming on Fox news...ISIS is a product of the Iraq war started by the right....joto gorje toto borshe na!

Iraq and Libya were mistakes although woudn't draw an equivalency between isis and Iraq, its too simplistic. Isis basically Saudi Arabia of 18th century redux, they are not your ragtag terrorist groups, they have territorial ambitions and their laws are not much different than Saudi only Saudi does it discreetly and very carefully spare the white men. Browns are fair game though.

Right does what right does best, however liberals these days fail to behave like liberal when it comes to Islam. Western liberal society are mostly correct and to the point when it comes to pointing out the bigotry of Christianity or xenophobia of whites, however they are afraid to do the same to Islam and Arabs, so people find Trump's rant more acceptable than liberal silence.

Trump don't understand that US has some big military bases in middle east, US might lose those
House of Saud woudnt want a spring or color revolution in their country, would they?

Iraq and Libya were mistakes although woudn't draw an equivalency between isis and Iraq, its too simplistic. Isis basically Saudi Arabia of 18th century redux, they are not your ragtag terrorist groups, they have territorial ambitions and their laws are not much different than Saudi only Saudi does it discreetly and very carefully spare the white men. Browns are fair game though.

Right does what right does best, however liberals these days fail to behave like liberal when it comes to Islam. Western liberal society are mostly correct and to the point when it comes to pointing out the bigotry of Christianity or xenophobia of whites, however they are afraid to do the same to Islam and Arabs, so people find Trump's rant more acceptable than liberal silence.

House of Saud woudnt want a spring or color revolution in their country, would they?

Not drawing equivalency between isis and Iraq....Saddam no matter how much of a despot he was atleast could keep these radicals in check....if he hadn't been toppled Saudis would never be able to "educate" this radicals who are led by Iraqis...Isis is a "product" of the Iraq war...Isis is the Right's fault. And liberals in power haven't done anything differently than the right in power...You can't find a speech where Bush says anything against Islam or Muslims....he did the same.."we are not at war with Islam"..."kissing and hugging Saudi kings" as Obama is doing today..Dawkins and Maher are not statesmen or in position of power..they can say whatever they want but their remarks will not affect the country or the society...people in power have to maintain a diplomatic balance even if they hate their opposition...Even Mandela had to do it with his opposition....a more recent example is Netanyahu during his election campaign...see how he changed his tone from a rabid right winger to a all loving president once he won the election..Jon Stewart made a piece about it.

Back
Top Bottom