What's new

Trump impeached

They're impeaching him to prevent a 2024 run.

This will backfire on them though as it will push his cult supporters to the extreme. Rural America will become a hotbed for domestic terrorists now that they have been marginalized, demonized and suppressed to the tilt.

here we go again. Impeached does not mean kicked out btw. It just means he's been charged with a lawsuit.

see above
Agree with you but this times it’s different bro - 10 republicans have sided with the democrats - it will go through I reckon

Agree with you but this times it’s different bro - 10 republicans have sided with the democrats - it will go through I reckon

Most establishment Republicans hate Trump as well. The establishment Republicans who are still backing him are the ones who understand the dangers of crossing Trump vis a vis their support base.

Most establishment Republicans hate Trump as well. The establishment Republicans who are still backing him are the ones who understand the dangers of crossing Trump vis a vis their support base.
Finally they have the balls to say ten emperor is naked. They will be protected - now his power is disintegrating - people have gained the courage bro

This will begin a civil war in the US, I shudder to think about all the innocent lives these white supremacists will take to bring back their Messiah and Lord, Trump.

Fantastic news - Trump impeached first ever president to be impeached twice.
I urge Indians not to get too emotional and get upset their gwaaaate fwend donut twamp is on his knees
@masterchief_mirza
I too am highly emotional over this episode good sir. I won't have all those trump shrines sit around gathering dust while their God is in extremis. I urge all Indians who have trump as their personal deity to act now - this is your moment to shine, for your Lord and saviour needs your earthly intervention.
They're impeaching him to prevent a 2024 run.

This will backfire on them though as it will push his cult supporters to the extreme. Rural America will become a hotbed for domestic terrorists now that they have been marginalized, demonized and suppressed to the tilt.
Yes , this is the point precisely. The supposed wackos have tasted power ....and barring some mass enforced sterilisation program, they're not going anywhere. Anything from 35-45% of Americans are sympathetic towards Trump - just let that sink in.....trump has essentially been charged with an act of terrorism, and a heck of a lot of Americans stand by him. Indeed, a significant number of capitol police officers are under investigation for actually supporting the protesters as they stormed parliament. America is quite a bit shagged by all this.

Last edited:
does it mean he's barred from 2024?

If he’s actually impeached, then yes.

It’s highly doubtful he will be impeached fully, because that would require the United States Senate to overwhelmingly vote for it.

Just like the last impeachment, the house voted for it, but the Senate Did not.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom