What's new

Tsai’s address signals Taiwan's goodwill to China

Dont make fool of your chinese history, what Qing excused for ? You must be from another planet, want to talk of Qing dynasty regarding Taiwan, nonsense and you dont know what you are talking about. From 1949 to 1971, the UN recognized ROC represents the only legal state of China that includes the island Taiwan, Taiwan was and is never recogzined by UN or any country as an independent nation, period, dont twist things around and BS, that is typical of you arrogant and ignorant Americans. UN resolution 2758 in 1971 recognizes Taiwan is part of China and PRC represents whole of China including Taiwan, period.

If rogue state US and its allies NATO want to fight China on behalf of Taiwan, China will take them all on, you people have no legal right whatsever to get involved in Taiwan matter, Taiwan matter is the unfinnished business of civil war between Chinese on both straits, thats all. And just go mind your business, I dont care if you are an American or Pakistani.
There is no twist. UN accepted Taiwan as a separate territory from 1949 to 1971. no twist. They removed Taiwan later due to Chinese pressure. Anyway nobody cares about Taiwan's status. They live like a country and don't practice anything similar to China. They were fighting a civil war with China. All in All, every country will come to their help. china has no right over Taiwan.

Don't talk about the Pakistan army here otherwise, I have to describe a homosexual group known as CCP. So what? Un considered Taiwan an independent country between 1949 to 71. Does that make you cry? cry, hard baby. Nobody likes thieves. Do you respect Xi? I laugh when i write Xi hahaha.

Why are you putting lots of pressure on our relation with Taiwan? Paraguay recognizes Taiwan as a separate country. go attack them. CCP hahaha what a joke!
Lol... Paraguay is what super powa worth wasting my time? They produced what? Bananas. :lol:

And why are you avoiding my inquiry about Pakistan stance regards to Taiwan? Self righteous, hypocrite lapdog. Everybody can see your color and select stance and suit yourself only. Nobody will listen to idiots like you. :enjoy:

There is no twist. UN accepted Taiwan as a separate territory from 1949 to 1971. no twist. They removed Taiwan later due to Chinese pressure. Anyway nobody cares about Taiwan's status. They live like a country and don't practice anything similar to China. They were fighting a civil war with China. All in All, every country will come to their help. china has no right over Taiwan.
ROC, not PRC, which presides on Taiwan represented the legal state of all China from 1949 to 1971. What comes out your personal big anti-China foul mouth saying that China has no right over Taiwan is just farce doesnt mean anything.

Lol... Paraguay is what super powa worth wasting my time? They produced what? Bananas. :lol:

And why are you avoiding my inquiry about Pakistan stance regards to Taiwan? Self righteous, hypocrite lapdog. Everybody can see your color and select stance and suit yourself only. Nobody will listen to idiots like you. :enjoy:
Pakistan and China are friends for a long time ad I can't comment on our policy towards Taiwan, just like you can't comment on your policy toward the Russian invasion of Ukraine. The point is you can't even attack Paraguay and talks about the invasion of Taiwan. I mean something is seriously missing here. See real powers don't make videos, they act. This is the point. Say whatever you want me to say but for me, you are just a factory boy. Bye.

ROC, not PRC, which presides on Taiwan represented the legal state of all China from 1949 to 1971. What comes out your personal big anti-China foul mouth saying that China has no right over Taiwan is just farce doesnt mean anything.
Oh my god! please read it carefully. See what is written inside.

Pakistan and China are friends for a long time ad I can't comment on our policy towards Taiwan, just like you can't comment on your policy toward the Russian invasion of Ukraine. The point is you can't even attack Paraguay and talks about the invasion of Taiwan. I mean something is seriously missing here. See real powers don't make videos, they act. This is the point. Say whatever you want me to say but for me, you are just a factory boy. Bye.

Lol.. did PRC say will attack any country who recognized Taiwan as nation? U are starting to put your words in other mouth. So by your stance, Pakistan shall attack any countries who recognized India full sovereign on whole Kashmir, is it?

And what has your link show. A bunch of bananas countries recognized Taiwan as sovereign nation. Do you know those countries combined GDP is not even a province of a PRC? Lol.. you think we will not sleep well over these trivia nations?

Lol.. did PRC say will attack any country who recognized Taiwan as nation? U are starting to put your words in other mouth. So by your stance, Pakistan shall attack any countries who recognized India full sovereign on whole Kashmir, is it?

And what has your link show. A bunch of bananas countries recognized Taiwan as sovereign nation. Do you know those countries combined GDP is not even a province of a PRC? Lol.. you think we will not sleep well over these trivia nations?
Oh my God! Kashmir hahaha. Beast please forgive me. I don't have time to discuss Kashmir now. Please go to bed and sleep. you are like a propaganda machine that will never agree to anything. GDP and kashmir? You are behaving like a broad-spectrum antibiotic right now hahaha. is Paraguay big for China? Who knows! hahaha bye.

What is said is that 13 insignificant countries recognize ROC that now resides on the Taiwan island is the legal state representing all of China if you care to read the treaties between these countries and ROC, not some bogus article put up by some westerner with ulterior motive, even in this article, it says ROC, not Taiwan island, is a nation.

Oh my God! Kashmir hahaha. Beast please forgive me. I don't have time to discuss Kashmir now. Please go to bed and sleep. you are like a propaganda machine that will never agree to anything. GDP and kashmir? You are behaving like a broad-spectrum antibiotic right now hahaha. is Paraguay big for China? Who knows! hahaha bye.
Lol, as if u know anything about China and Taiwan. You are the one making a full of yourself. Go serve your Uncle Sam as a good lapdog. You collected your 45cents today. :enjoy:

I think Biden want China cooperation in bringing down prices of oil after his talk with Saudi prince failed.

So he asked the female Taiwan dog to stop barking and please China at the moment. Lol...

China needs to create a coup and install a puppet government there.

Controlling the whole Taiwan media, bombarding and brainwashing the people with pro-China news and opinions.

Create an army of people who is willing to fight on the street to death to defend China's interest.

Definitely create a fabricated event to slander DPP, and force it to disband forever.

But! China is pussy!

So you know it will never happen.

Like a coward, the leg is shaking, almost peeing (if not already pied in the pant).

Last edited:
China needs to create a coup and install a puppet government there.

Controlling the whole Taiwan media, bombarding and brainwashing the people with pro-China news and opinions.

Create an army of people who is willing to fight on the street to death to defend China's interest.

Definitely create a fabricated event to slander DPP, and force it to disband forever.

But! China is pussy!

So you know it will never happen.

Like a coward, the leg is shaking, almost peeing (if not already pied in the pant).
China will crush your country in no time any time, who is the coward here ?

What is said is that 13 insignificant countries recognize ROC that now resides on the Taiwan island is the legal state representing all of China if you care to read the treaties between these countries and ROC, not some bogus article put up by some westerner with ulterior motive, even in this article, it says ROC, not Taiwan island, is a nation.
There is no word like China. it says clearly that Taiwan became an independent territory but now the UN reversed its decision. You can add China,CCP, etc to make your narrative better. Actually, the world accepted Taiwan as independent in the past. they can do it again. I am sure about that.

Exactly, numb numb don't even know that UN doesn't even recognise Taiwan.

UN accepted Republic of China not Taiwan. Taiwan is a province in the Republic of China numb numb. Don't practice anything similar, let's start with speaking Mandarin for a start and having a guy from Guangdong named Sun Yat Sen on their money. And for gods sake numbnuts, the people living opposite them speak the same Minnan dialect. And who tf are you to tell me about my country? Paraguay? Wtf man, go plant your bananas, US might invade you if you can't supply them enough bananas.
UN accepted Taiwan from 1949 to 1971. Don't lie anymore.

There is no word like China. it says clearly that Taiwan became an independent territory but now the UN reversed its decision. You can add China,CCP, etc to make your narrative better. Actually, the world accepted Taiwan as independent in the past. they can do it again. I am sure about that.

UN accepted Taiwan from 1949 to 1971. Don't lie anymore.
Keep in your delusional dream, that is typical of an Indian if you are one.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom