What's new

Tsunami to touch every corner of Pakistan: Imran

Yes. IK is a philanthropist and has personally invested in Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital and Research Centre which provides treatment to patients even if one cannot pay.

https://www.ikca.org.uk/

You would not find such luxury and facilities even in well developed nations.

If you think the dharnas are for his personal gain then you are totally mistaken? He is dedicating his life and blood for the betterment of common Pakistanis.

He could have just enjoyed his life after retirement from Cricket but instead he has and is taking the trouble to improve the lives of the common Pakistanis.

He deserves a pat on the back.

There was time when JI use to chant Zalmoo Qazi aa raha hai, Qazi sb. tu chalay gaay Zalim wahin k wahin hai, looks like same will be fate of khan sb. Any way RS will have better chance to win then IK if he comes to politics.

Bro forget about these ptians and nooni toons. In the next elections do vote for me . When trump can take his sh* to the white house , saano mot pay ay :D

Yes sir my vote is yours infact lets open our party which will be called PDF you and i have lot off vote banks here :enjoy:

Last edited:
Yes. IK is a philanthropist and has personally invested in Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital and Research Centre which provides treatment to patients even if one cannot pay.

https://www.ikca.org.uk/

You would not find such luxury and facilities even in well developed nations.

If you think the dharnas are for his personal gain then you are totally mistaken? He is dedicating his life and blood for the betterment of common Pakistanis.

He could have just enjoyed his life after retirement from Cricket but instead he has and is taking the trouble to improve the lives of the common Pakistanis.

He deserves a pat on the back.

Not a pat but some shock therapy instead .His dubious and ludicrous policy about Taliban that they are our very own folks and his linkage with a certain sect do gives goose bumps to the security establishment and a silent mango man majority ---- we cannot afford another peoples party

Yes sir my vote is your infact lets open our party which will be called PDF you and i have lot off vote banks here :enjoy:
Bulls eye! You got the gusto of life :enjoy: Now lets decide who would take the mentee's share for the first term :D

Not a pat but some shock therapy instead .His dubious and ludicrous policy about Taliban that they are our very own folks and his linkage with a certain sect do gives goose bumps to the security establishment and a silent mango man majority ---- we cannot afford another peoples party

If Bhuttos could support Sindhis & Sharifs could support Punjabis why make a big issue if IK supports his fellow Pashtuns?

How can we expect the people from a rotting society to stand up with the man who is telling them to fight for their rights! Just look at all such people on this forum who favour the likes of Nawaz and Zardari and Diesel and the other scums.

Tsunami brings destruction! Sadness sorrow tabahi duqdard..
Why tsunami?

sorry imran you are lost. your previous dharna failed badly. other then the few thousand people from KPK very few people came on the roads from rest of the country. the people of pakistan don't have the capability to rise up against any oppression. we are slaves . our govts (both military and civilian) have always been good humiliated at the international level and they oppress their own masses who worship them as gods. the new CJ is pro nawaz, he owns every organization and is owned by elite of the world.

It is true but at the same time I am fed up of IK's nonsense as well.

Back
Top Bottom