What's new

Tsunami to touch every corner of Pakistan: Imran

Nasoor is only sane choice for those who are either too dumb to see right from wrong or are corrupt themselves.
You know how much corrupt u r and ur leader IK. There is no future of IK in pakistan.

IF someone is corrupt, he would vote Nawas. Woww that is the limit of ur comprehension and knowledge.

You know how much corrupt u r and ur leader IK. There is no future of IK in pakistan.

IF someone is corrupt, he would vote Nawas. Woww that is the limit of ur comprehension and knowledge.
The most stupid thing i heard from Imran fanboys is that PPP was/is less corrupt than PMLN & PPP tenure was more good for Pakistan compared to N. :rofl: i mean really man, height of ignorance & Bakc...i :laugh:

The most stupid thing i heard from Imran fanboys is that PPP was/is less corrupt than PMLN & PPP tenure was more good for Pakistan compared to N. :rofl: i mean really man, height of ignorance & Bakc...i :laugh:

Bro you are not getting. Most of pti supporters were voter of PPP in the past.

The economic progress NS has shown is fair enough to win another election.
IK may not be corrupt but not sure how good is he with economics.

i was once strong supporter of Imran but he is just becoming a joke. still i will vote for him bcz i don't have choice.

those who refused to go to Parliament yet keep collecting salaries and benefits for last 3+ years are not corrupt, how do you define corruption then?

how come none of PTI supporters answer when I ask this question.
Its same with their Aaqa Imran, in every TV interview when anchor asks him this question he goes atoot batoot, Daikho Kamran jub me Cricket khailta tha...... blah blah

But I think we all agree on this conclusion, "Imran is a very honest retard"

The economic progress NS has shown is fair enough to win another election.
IK may not be corrupt but not sure how good is he with economics.
Sir can you please explain the economic progress, because whichever report I read it only paints a picture of doom and gloom.

FDI is down 45%

Exports are down 12%

Agriculture is declining for the FIRST time in our history

Debt-to-GDP ratio has broken all records.

What economic progress are you talking about?

how come none of PTI supporters answer when I ask this question.
Its same with their Aaqa Imran, in every TV interview when anchor asks him this question he goes atoot batoot, Daikho Kamran jub me Cricket khailta tha...... blah blah

But I think we all agree on this conclusion, "Imran is a very honest retard"
How many times has the "leader of the house" Mr. Nawaz Sharif been in the parliament?

Sir can you please explain the economic progress, because whichever report I read it only paints a picture of doom and gloom.

FDI is down 45%

Exports are down 12%

Agriculture is declining for the FIRST time in our history

Debt-to-GDP ratio has broken all records.

What economic progress are you talking about?

How many times has the "leader of the house" Mr. Nawaz Sharif been in the parliament?

CPEC ! A solution to almost every single problem.
Billions of Dollars to arrive..
do I need to say more?

Why last hope? Is Tsunami coming for real?
lolz I was sayin in political scenario u see currently I.K is like andho main kanra so I support him well for me R.S was best option. He could hv came like sissi did. Well sir a bit off topic u said somewhere tht u dont hav pizza hut in ur city instead u hav pizza palace sir can u confirm that pizza palace is bw kfc and bata shop.:-) I m not naming that city directly.:confused:

PM has so many other commitments, he has to travel and meet so many VVIPs.

How can you expect anyone to take you seriously as crusader as long as you have Ajju Bhai in profile photo, reeks of double standards and hypocrisy.

PM has so many other commitments, he has to travel and meet so many VVIPs.

How can you expect anyone to take you seriously as crusader as long as you have Ajju Bhai in profile photo, reeks of double standards and hypocrisy.
Its funny because that is not Ajmal.

And you want to be taken seriously

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom