What's new

Tsunami to touch every corner of Pakistan: Imran

lolz I was sayin in political scenario u see currently I.K is like andho main kanra so I support him well for me R.S was best option. He could hv came like sissi did. Well sir a bit off topic u said somewhere tht u dont hav pizza hut in ur city instead u hav pizza palace sir can u confirm that pizza palace is bw kfc and bata shop.:-) I m not naming that city directly.:confused:
Yes bro. Are you from same city?

I am browsing on mobile, can you tell me who is in your PP?
Junaid Khan

I am browsing on mobile, can you tell me who is in your PP?
It's Junaid Khan and I have the same name and picture on a cricket forum so I thought I'll have consistency when signing up on PDF some posters from there also post here

How many times has the "leader of the house" Mr. Nawaz Sharif been in the parliament?

Finally, Imran khan has come to the standard of PMLN.
The same way Pmln supporters ask Imran khan that his sister and many other members have offshore companies, so why cant we?
Mr Above one is saying that Nawaz does't go into parliament so why should PTI make their tankhwa HALAL.
LOL

The economic progress NS has shown is fair enough to win another election.
IK may not be corrupt but not sure how good is he with economics.

Imran Khan is good at economic just as General of Pakistani army is good at economics. It is better to leave the nation at the hand of man with the background of economics. :D

i was once strong supporter of Imran but he is just becoming a joke. still i will vote for him bcz i don't have choice.

You do have a choice. The choice is clear. Don't say you don't have a choice. Do your homework first before you vote in the election day. :D

The most stupid thing i heard from Imran fanboys is that PPP was/is less corrupt than PMLN & PPP tenure was more good for Pakistan compared to N. :rofl: i mean really man, height of ignorance & Bakc...i :laugh:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

he is the grand Master of corruption;)

imran-congratulates-pti-leader-4e555beb6a512579d2eb14ec92c51740.jpg

By:
Web Desk

23-Dec-16

Shares

TOBA TEK SINGH: Chairman Pakistan Tehrik e Insaf (PTI) Imran Khan on said that people are fed of corruption, loot, exploitation and family politics and they want a real change and PTI was the only ray of hope for them.

In a press release issued on Friday, PTI chairman congratulated PTI West Punjab President Mian Muhammad Ashfaq for winning the local bodies elections in Toba Tek Singh, Chichawatni, Kameer, Mamukanjan distrists of Faisalabad and Sahiwal.

PTI Chairman termed this victory as symbol of overwhelming popularity of PTI. He further added that tsunami of PTI will bring the change in this system.

He further said that the tsunami is spreading beyond Punjab and going to touch every corner of the country

http://dailytimes.com.pk/pakistan/23-Dec-16/imran-congratulates-pti-leader

@war&peace @Mentee @Emmie @PakSword

its my perception, may b i am wrong, but i dont think PTI will even able to secure 25 NA seats.
Because they not have any Idea how to Motivate Voters.

If IK is loyal with Pakistan then he should support Chaudhary Nisar because at this time Nisar is the only man who is doing a commendable job.

Imran Khan is good at economic just as General of Pakistani army is good at economics. It is better to leave the nation at the hand of man with the background of economics. :D

You do have a choice. The choice is clear. Don't say you don't have a choice. Do your homework first before you vote in the election day. :D
So Dar is real wounder ? An accountant ?

how come none of PTI supporters answer when I ask this question.
Its same with their Aaqa Imran, in every TV interview when anchor asks him this question he goes atoot batoot, Daikho Kamran jub me Cricket khailta tha...... blah blah

But I think we all agree on this conclusion, "Imran is a very honest retard"
Mr Dillon N needs more like you .

Oh. Nice to see a fellow town man on PDF. :)
Tsunami doesn't differentiate between Good and bad people, it brings disaster.

Yes Ik has done corruption in mishandling the Zakat money. and not just once.
We should not blame him due to political differences. At least he is doing good in humanity related matters. People still trust him and give donations. Thousands got free treatment and enjoying healthy life

Tsunami doesn't differentiate between Good and bad people, it brings disaster.

We should not blame him due to political differences. At least he is doing good in humanity related matters. People still trust him and give donations. Thousands got free treatment and enjoying healthy life
I respect Imran Khan for his philanthropy efforts more than what he did in stadium for Pakistan. Both efforts are commendable.

Well he is trying to take political milage for his philanthrophic effort.
Moreover, its not a hidden truth that he has lost money after investing Zakat money in non Hilal businesses outside Pakistan.
IF there is/was any philanthropist in Pakistan. He was Edhi. Imran is a politician now. Many other politician have such hospitals where people are getting free treatment, but they have not asked the masses to give them vote because of it.

There are some principles attached to everything. I used to be a fan of IK.

Back
Top Bottom