What's new

TTP attack Police station in Mianwali - 31/01/2023

Looks like the same, under hafiz sahab
Indeed.
This millitant groups never once threaten India or Israel. Heck they didnt even condemned the recent blasphemous attack on the holy Quran in Sweden. Yet these same swines have made it a habit to kill Pakistanis from various backgrounds.

Very interesting.
This confirms one of my greatest fears.
It seems that TTP has moved out of the Waziristan belt and moved into Lakki Marwat,DIK, and areas of Punjab bordering KPK.
e.g some days ago TTP attacked a police checkpost in DG Khan.

Very interesting.
It seems that TTP has moved out of the Waziristan belt and moved into Lakki Marwat,DIK, and areas of Punjab bordering KPK.
Whatever their plan, the sad reality is more innocent Pakistanis will die.

I have a feeling the sudden surge in TTP attacks is being arranged by the corrupt generals to deflect the recent criticism and get public support back on their side,, after having been stripped naked for all to see who and what they really are and the corruption they stand for…after all these generals only care about their own kind and not about the poor unprotected soldier who is on the frontline… exposed in his tin hat and Toyota pickup…

Very interesting.

All attacks over the past few months have been in these areas.

How come they have such mobility in Punjab. 15 to 20 numbers are huge

Massive failure of intelligence

Very interesting.

They didn't even spread out of Waziristan and surrounding regions, apart from a northern push towards Swat, during the 2008 WoT.
If they gain a stronger foothold in KPK.....may Allah help us all

Election wargayaaa....... @Imran Khan

How come they have such mobility in Punjab. 15 to 20 numbers are huge

Massive failure of intelligence
What an easy logistic.. Terrorists can strike anywhere they like ...

Very interesting.
it is very interesting..... lolllll

Welcome to 2008 Pakistan.
maxresdefault.jpg

The only solution left for Pakistanis is to flee the country. Leave through Iran to Turkey leading onto Europe.
They will have to face the same sacrifice as the Syrians, Iraqis, Rohingya and Afghans have faced. There is no hope for Pak.

The only solution left for Pakistanis is to flee the country. Leave through Iran to Turkey leading onto Europe.
They will have to face the same sacrifice as the Syrians, Iraqis, Rohingya and Afghans have faced. There is no hope for Pak.
Ages of corruption in govt departments ruined the nation.

So what’s the Army waiting for to strike back ?
Are they scared of the ttp ??

Back
Top Bottom