What's new

TTP ‘check-post’ set up in Swat: report

My friend went back to Swat for the first time since 2016. He told me in 2016 there was people in Swat that were pro army and also people that were anti army ptm type. Now he tells me 2022 everyone is anti army ptm type. Majority of Swat has anti army opinions according to him. They believe ptm narrative that army is behind it all. He also confirmed the Taliban thing was overhyped and exaggerated but he said that’s made more people anti army because people blame army of playing games with them now using ttp.

This seems to be the new trend in many areas in KP. Many people are starting to accept ptm narrative and become anti army.

Very concerning for Pakistan and Army.

Overhyped ? Pro-PTM ? This is today.
IMG_20220816_154147.jpg

Ive seen that AZ. Thats the one that got ambushed by the terrorists, but the were unable to inflict any proper damage. All the damage done was external, not interal.
Those are two if not three (unlikely) separate tanks in the photo, take a closer look at the locations and damage, and look at the back of the turret of the other one, it’s blown open. That’s not external damage, that’s a projectile blowing the armor outwards from inside.

Those are two if not three (unlikely) separate tanks in the photo, take a closer look at the locations and damage, and look at the back of the turret of the other one, it’s blown open. That’s not external damage, that’s a projectile blowing the armor outwards from inside.
Ah ye, i see the differences now. Thank you.

The afghan Republic was determined to ally with India to attack Pakistan, they refused to respect Pakistani strategic interests and aimed to hurt us

That shit cost them

The Taliban are a headache but manageable, fcuk the Rest of the afghans let them enjoy the consequences of the lar aur bar stupidity

Instead of building their nation and respecting their neighbours interests they created havoc and were abandoned as a result

Afghanistan is not about win or lose its about constant management of the afghan problem

The Taliban are isolated and dependent, that suits us much more then afghan Republic plotting against us with India or the U.S or any other enemy

The lar aur bar PTM types were all going on little holidays to meet Salah or ghani, we pulled the rug right from under them

View attachment 870086
Explain manageble

Are TTP manageable

Ttp presence in Swat was overhyped.
Those pro peace protests made more people anti pak army. Ptm held many pro peace protests too. They blame army for being behind ttp and playing games.

Okay. Who should they be blaming for the remerge of TTP in swat while establishment said in National assembly that deal is being discussed under "constitutional cover" ??

Explain manageble

Are TTP manageable

Yes, as opposed to states plotting against you, TTP are manageable

Of course no one wants the TTP, but we are stuck with the afghans and they are a useless fassadi people
So wherever they their will be problems

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom