What's new

TTP militants are Pakistan’s responsibility, not ours, Afghan Taliban leader Suhail Shaheen says

There is only one solution for eradicating the terrorism from Afghanistan/Tribal Areas of Pakistan, nuke Afghanistan and parts of Tribal areas and put the remaining survivors in reductional camps for 2 generations.
thank god you dont run the affairs of the world.

The problem is the locals

At the moment the army is more or less removed,, security has been handed over to police and FC

And it will be a extended period of security operations to try and reduce the jahilat of the tribal pashtuns
not just security operations. it should be a multi pronged approach. open schools and colleges, that, for want of a better word, brainwash people to follow law and order, and of course, pakistani authorities. another prong will be opening up of SMEs in those areas, provide technical and vocational trainings related to what those are people are good at: agriculture, building weapons, mining, whatever. the aforementioned SMEs should be setup specializing in those areas as well. as for religious extremism, use some like-minded Ulema to soften up the stances of these people, like Saudis do for their own population. a mix of all of this and more is required.

India, and its military was funded by the U.S, it was allowing India to place multiple intelligence gathering consuls across Afghanistan

It's fall was necessary

Yes India funded schools, hospitals (largest hospital in Afghanistan), parliament building and local irrigation. Even the Taliban are keen on Indians returning to Afghanistan. As to the fake stories of 200 consulates concocted by the Pakistani army, it proved to be an utter lie as they could not point out a SINGLE one of these fake consulates.
The Taliban and EVERY Afghan knows how the Pakistani's have used their country (Afghanistan) to milk the gullible Americans and the West out of tens of billions

thank god you dont run the affairs of the world.
I don't want to run the world affairs, but if I was running affairs of Pakistan we would have 80k more alive Pakistani's.

I don't want to run the world affairs, but if I was running affairs of Pakistan we would have 80k more alive Pakistani's.
ok

Yes India funded schools, hospitals (largest hospital in Afghanistan), parliament building and local irrigation. Even the Taliban are keen on Indians returning to Afghanistan. As to the fake stories of 200 consulates concocted by the Pakistani army, it proved to be an utter lie as they could not point out a SINGLE one of these fake consulates.
The Taliban and EVERY Afghan knows how the Pakistani's have used their country (Afghanistan) to milk the gullible Americans and the West out of tens of billions
ok false flagger

No multiple Indian consulates used as spy centers

Bringing them down, bought down 2 decades of Indian planning and investment

It destroyed two decades of afghan planning alongside pashtun nationalists/separatists against Pakistan

It took the U.S and NATO out of the region

Pakistan never had a problem with Afghanistans relationships with any state including India,, but not at the cost of Pakistani strategic interests

All afghans are the enemy of Pakistan, they always have been, it's Pakistani that have been blind,, but Taliban have natural weaknesses that are better for us then a hostile Afghan Republic

Yes Imran Khan is yelling Lar O Bar Yao Afghan in his speeches :rofl:

That guy genuinely believes Imran Khan is a western agent that is destined to cause anarchy in Pakistan.

Basically those low iq Zaid Hamid types.
You only think of playing in your own University team while I am talking about participation in international games on a bigger level. In Pakistan's current geography we would always be dependent on one Super Power or another and getting soft loans and distributing it among the privileged. I am talking about becoming a Superpower ourselves.

Why not implement sharia law in KPK? Take away ttps reason for recruitment then crack down hard on ttps cut off their both hands and legs and turn them into beggars for life. Aceh province has sharia law even though all of Indonesia doesn't one country can have dual systems.

Taliban have long known TTP to be sepoys C team, so why create a big mess in their own territory.

and this is what what Napak fauj was feeing for past 20 years 0 thoe so called lumber1 duffers dikchead haditr coming but were blinfd to see this

You only think of playing in your own University team while I am talking about participation in international games on a bigger level. In Pakistan's current geography we would always be dependent on one Super Power or another and getting soft loans and distributing it among the privileged. I am talking about becoming a Superpower ourselves.

Nothing can beat 6% growth under Imran Khan!

Why not implement sharia law in KPK? Take away ttps reason for recruitment then crack down hard on ttps cut off their both hands and legs and turn them into beggars for life. Aceh province has sharia law even though all of Indonesia doesn't one country can have dual systems.
Because if you implement Sharia Law in only one province, you embolden TTP because it's exactly what they want.

They will build an army there and literally begin a civil war to put the entire country under Sharia.

By nature Sharia is not meant to be confined to a single space, it's meant to grow and obviously it will at least make way into the whole of Pakistan. And it will definitely take over because everyone from other provinces will join.

If Pakistan wants Sharia law it should apply it over the entire country otherwise it'll start a pointless civil war. It could just apply Sharia law and label Pakistan as a caliphate or some shit lmao

and this is what what Napak fauj was feeing for past 20 years 0 thoe so called lumber1 duffers dikchead haditr coming but were blinfd to see this
I understand that they aren't the best but trust me they are 100% better than Ghani who was US and Indian puppets.

I bet the Military or some political party will say, we are all ummah so sem2sem sirrrrrr

Phullll support sirrrrr

Seems Afghans learnt from the best, and might start singing 'Azaadiiiiiiiiii....' in very near future :lol:

Because the underlying reason for constant fassad is pashtunism,, the same as it has been for the last 75 years

Shariah law doesn't effect pashtunawali

We could try it if course, but it would be dangerous to make concessions to these Afghani types and it might embolden them, I think unlike in the past we need to bring the hammer down on afghans of all types, refugees, TTP etc

Back
Top Bottom