What's new

TTP CHIEF NOOR WALI MEHSUD ‘KILLED IN DRONE ATTACK IN AFGHANISTAN’: SOURCES

I've been saying this for a while.

Regarding the HQ/TTP pattern, presume per official records that stopped post August 2018 (since IK's inauguration) and only targets inside AFG have been hit in drone attacks since then?

Definitely US, Pakistan does not operate any armed drones and Pakistan never invades other countries

i wonder whose drone was it!!

....since gentlemen, we shouldnt forget our recent F-16 bombing on TTP targets in Afghanistan....so....
....just an educated guess of mine......

Of course dear, no F16 were used in this strike... I was referring to past strikes, not this one.
[/QUOTE]
Past strike??

No confirmation as of yet however very recently, some AQ linked channels have been talking about his death via a Drone strike near the Pak-Afg border which is interesting.

That just feels like a big middle finger to the TTP right now...

Feelsgoodman
I'm a little skeptical of the authenticity though, more notably they have been seen collaborating with the Afghan Taliban against an ANDSF counterattack.

Last edited:
No confirmation as of yet however very recently, some AQ linked channels have been talking about his death via a Drone strike near the Pak-Afg border which is interesting.

I'm a little skeptical of the authenticity though, more notably they have been seen collaborating with the Afghan Taliban against an ANDSF counterattack.

Well it's still a good feeling to know the ttp leader is done for.

Confused about who did the strike though.

Well it's still a good feeling to know the ttp leader is done for.

Confused about who did the strike though.
His death is still unconfirmed, keep in mind there have always been unsubstantiated reports on him being killed which have turned out untrue. The strike was American according to one of the articles/sources.

His death is still unconfirmed, keep in mind there have always been unsubstantiated reports on him being killed which have turned out untrue. The strike was American according to one of the articles/sources.
Oh...

These Mehsud mercenaries are very high in reproduction. Another Mehsud whatever will appear very soon to be droned again. Once Kabul is clear, these things will stop.

TTP just released this video regarding orphans. And Mufti Noor Wali is in it so turns out he is alive.
E5hjUQhXEAAs5l2.jpg

@Huffal @PanzerKiel @Tomcats @Goritoes

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom